Strange experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hi Guys!I'm back with new strange experience!
I was on a holiday for few days in a mountain city,in a hotel right next to the railroad tracks.So we went to bed(me my brother and sister were in one room)Adults still grasp for privacy)and sometime,I maybe around 5 am I woke up(Atleast i thought I did)The room was dark,some moonlight was coming trough the window.The light was making a figure visible,staring outside trough the window!As my eyes adjusted to the dark I recognised my brother,facing the window,like watching,but with closed eyes!"Misho!Misho!I called him trying to wake him up(I thought hes sleep walking)My screams resulted my brother falling on the floor,and disappearing!I looked a across the room to my sisters bed and I saw a big shadow.I got scared and tried to turn on the bed table lamp,but no luck.As I tend to be always ready for those light failures,I always carry a flashlight,which was on the table where I left it(The on switch on the flashlight is emitting light in the dark so you can find it and I saw it,getting more scared that this is no dream)The on switch did nothing so i had to hit the flashlight,like always,and the beam of light was pointed towards the shadow...There was a young man in a meditative stance floating above my sisters head!Like some sort of guru you know.He looked at me and turned into steam,escaping trough the gabs in the closed balcony door!I went to check my sis and next to the pillow there was a nasty purple colored teddy bear,looking at me!I trow the bloody thing trough the balcony and woke up,or returned to my body,not sure.I grab the flashlight turn it on and for 5 minutes I was watching the room...No more funny stuff for the night.What do you think? :?
Who am I is not important...My message is...

astraladdict

I think that was one hell of an LD lol

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Simo

Quote from: astraladdict on August 27, 2011, 17:18:44
I think that was one hell of an LD lol

~astraladdict
I had no control whatsoever,It felt so real that I didn't question reality  :lol:

astraladdict

Lol! I find it funny how we don't question it's reality depending on if it feels real or not, even if all kinds of crazy shininagins is going on.

~astraladdict

Simo

Jude101

That sounds pretty trippy, Are you able to control when you go under this state?
"We should consider ourselves as spirits having a human experience rather than humans having an occasional spiritual experience."

Simo

Quote from: Jude101 on August 28, 2011, 05:50:38
That sounds pretty trippy, Are you able to control when you go under this state?
To control what exactly?

astraladdict

Control the dream. Jude he already said he didn't have control

Quote from: Simo on August 27, 2011, 17:22:57
I had no control whatsoever,It felt so real that I didn't question reality  :lol:

~astraladdict

Boom

Pretty scarey stuff!
I used to get a lot of dreams where light failure was common.  We all want to whack on the lights to get rid of a bad situation.  Light lets us see what is going on, so its always like a safety net.  So its quite a shock when a light doesnt work properly in a dream.  I found that a light may work but it is extremely dim.

We dont question our reality when in a dream, because we don't question our reality when we are awake.  It takes some practice, but if you can get yourself to spontaneously just question reality frequently during the day, you'll find yourself doing it in sleep too.. which can yield to a lucid dream.  For example. A door slams shut because a window is open.. STOP, think: "omg is that possible? is this a dream?  How did that door slam shut? The wind from outside through that window blew it shut.. thats possible right? yes? yes it is ok cool this is real life" pinch yourself too "yes i felt that, this is real". 

I have always thought that astral projections, lucid dreams and strange things happen when you are between the asleep and awake stage.  Being in a strange place, in different sleeping circumstances can help you to stick in this stage.

Simo

Yeah that with the dim or not working lights is my favorite  :x Imagine empty house,cloudy dark weather,and the lights fail or their light is just enough to see the wire inside glowing red!Or the lights blink!HARDCORE!! :-o