Strange Experience During The Night

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I don't know if I should be concerned about this experience, as it's never happened before. I woke up in the middle of the night but still half asleep. So, this was not in the NP. My thought was "OMG, I forgot to take out a pillow for my guest. They will have no pillow to sleep on. So, I got up in panic, I opened my closet, took out another pillow, put it on the bed and I moved from the middle of my queen sized bed to the right side, so I can make space for my "guest" and I put a pillow on that side. In the morning, I woke up, opened my eyes and remembered what I did during the night. I thought that was experience in the NP, but when I turned to the left, I saw the pillow there. I freaked out a little because I have never done anything like this before in the physical. What's happening with my brain.  But I really thought that someone was visiting me. I don't know who that person was, there was no image, just a knowing that someone was there and needed a space and a pillow on the other side of the bed. 
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

This made me smile. What you showed here was an intuitive trust. You weren't alarmed, you only thought of the comfort of your guest. Seems you were offering rest and protection to your guest. Do you know how rare that is? Like I would know, lol, it's not like I've gone out and polled people. But that is my gut feeling.

Are you going nuts? I hear you asking yourself that. But I think you know better.

Lots of love and hugs to you.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Thank you for the encouragement, Nameless! I guess I am not going mental haha. I guess it was a physical response to a non-physical encounter.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Lightbeam, recently here on the Pulse, I made a reply on another thread about the fact that I had consciously awoken to my home doorbell being rung. It turned out to be one of those Hypnagogic sounds that we get while shifting. It was so real to me though that I got up out of my bed to check who was there, even though it was about 3 in the morning.
Many times I awaken disoriented because I am still in that NP mindset. It actually forced me to learn what I call a "slow roll" back to my physical focus again.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Thanks, Lumaza,

Now that I think of it I have awakened on a few occasions throughout these 15 years most often from dishes chatter , and I remember thinking who is in the kitchen at this hour haha. The only time I have gotten up physically was about two weeks after I started Buhlman's visualization technique and 1 week prior to my first OBE. I remember I felt a strong shake, I thought we had an earthquake, I jumped out of bed, ran in the kitchen to get out, but to my surprise the hanging chandelier was not moving. Then I checked the earthquake website and there was no earthquake registered. I figured it must have been the first signs of vibrations. I was thrilled and a little scared at the same time.
But in this occasion I was a little more disoriented so that got me worried. I guess there is nothing to worry about, as experiences may vary in severity, clarity, deep focus, etc
Captain Jack Sparrow