Strange OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

yhickfoe

I had my second OBE last night.  It all began with a dream, as soon as I went lucid I began feeling the exit sensations and exited my body and came out beside my bed.

I looked at my hands and they appeared see-through. Fully consious of what was going on- I put my hand through a wall, feeling a slight pressure- the wall gave way and my hand pushed through, i pulled it back.  I then tried to go out of my window (which was closed with curtains drawn), I felt as if I couldnt move myself- I could only stretch my hands out. No matter what I did I couldnt go out this window.

When I made yet another attempt to exit the window I began falling down through my house very fast and ended up in a small enclosed room that was very well lit up (this room was not in my house but at the time I wasnt fully aware of this).  I tried to exit through the wall of this room but then everything changed and I got a third person view of me travelling to the moon.  Then I woke up feeling energised and tingly like my last OBE left me feeling.

Can anyone explain as to why I couldnt exit the window? and what happened after I fell through my house?

Thanks

Agntneo

Sometimes you can't because of your mind.
I've had problems with the exact same thing myself.
Fell into the floor once... :P
People Can Fly

Agntneo

Sometimes you can't because of your mind.
I've had problems with the exact same thing myself.
Fell into the floor once... :P
People Can Fly

Ben K

Remember the scene in The Matrix where Morpheus is training Neo in the Matrix the first time? You couldnt go through the window for the same reason that Neo didnt make the jump across the buildings. Dont think you can; KNOW you can.

The Matrix makes so much more sense after you learn about OBEs :P

edit: There is also a "magnet effect" when you first start going OBE, or so i hear. Next time you make it out, try to get as far away from your body as possible(10-15 ft. should do), then open your eyes, start looking around, etc..
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

yhickfoe

Quote from: Ben KRemember the scene in The Matrix where Morpheus is training Neo in the Matrix the first time? You couldnt go through the window for the same reason that Neo didnt make the jump across the buildings. Dont think you can; KNOW you can.

The Matrix makes so much more sense after you learn about OBEs :P

edit: There is also a "magnet effect" when you first start going OBE, or so i hear. Next time you make it out, try to get as far away from your body as possible(10-15 ft. should do), then open your eyes, start looking around, etc..

Yeah I know the scene in the Matrix  8) I suppose I must have thought about going through the window too much.

Next OBE im gonna just get as far away as I can, though Im finding it very difficult to move, any suggestions?

Ben K

Well, seeing as I havent even gotten out yet(and even if i do i probably wont run into these things because iam using the phasing method as opposed to RTZ projection) I can only give limited advice on things I know.

But I can suggest that as soon as you know you are out, try not to engage your "astral senses" right away, as I believe they strenghten the magnet effect. Just "float" away from your body for as long as you think necessary and when you think you are far enough away, you can start to use your astral sight, etc..

Good Luck,

Ben
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE