Strange sounds heard all over the world - a spiritual awakening?

Previous topic - Next topic

zareste

People hearing noises is spiritual awakening.
Welcome to Astral Pulse

mon9999

justin35ll

Athymari

I used to hear a sound like this one when i was in between the phyhsical and dreaming dimensions and I had flashing lights and head pain to go with it.
Rather like a data transfer sound like the old modems or a loading Spectrum.

Two nights ago it now sounds like the constant ring after stiking a large, metal bell. Clear consistant and crystal clear. No pain or lights. Just too loud.

winternights

sorry, looks like i didnt read whole thread... Yep then I was right... But hold on, this was really real?

winternights

thank you Athymari.  What other things, did this really happend?

thatguy

There is no reactions by any of the people taking the videos. Also, if this was true, you will find much more videos uploaded by people around those places and there is none. In my opinion the videos are faked.

jeffd

CFTraveler

I know what fracking means, but every time I see it it reminds me of  Farscape and Battlestar Galactica.
"Frak this".

Athymari

There is another video on youtube by some TV shows thats is linked from those videos and they had a go at emulating the sound quite well with some guy just below the camera whirling something round.

Lionheart

The debunkers found it to be a musical instrument named a "Waterphone". Whether it is or not is for your intuition to decide.