STUCK, NEED ADVICE ON PHASING, PLEASE HELP!

Previous topic - Next topic

2fly4thesky

I can have a traditional oobe if I really put the time and effort into it; so if I try to have a conscious exit I see results, however minimal they might be. However, posts from this forum, Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen, and Rosalind Mcknight, not to mention numerous others, all confirm that if you phase, then you are more likely to not encounter any type of negativity. Also, I cannot currently replicate a conscious exit oobe whenever I try and it is more of a spontaneous thing, whereas I feel with phasing I would have more control of when I could phase and the whole experience of projection.

I use the Monroe model of phasing and whenever I try to phase I start to see the blackness move before my eyes. To elaborate, I place intent to experience an altered state of consciousness and then I begin to count from 1 to 10. At that time I immediately begin to feel the effects of energy entering the bottom of my left foot and my left palm as my body begins to numb slightly and relax.

After some time (usually about 20 minutes) I then count to 12. At this time the 2D blackness before my closed eyes begins to 'sway' and 'swirl'. Some areas are darker than others. Then, like a wave of blackness will wash over from the left to the right, and then from the right to the left of my field of vision, and after awhile what seems to be a gray circle will start to form where they meet in the middle. I do not know what to do after I get to this point. Is there anyone with a similar experience? What do I do next?... What is your take on what I should do at this point?

Sometimes I feel like I should try to push my awareness forward into the circle as if it's some kind of portal or tunnel but that never seems to work and only ends the experience (the 2D blackness stops swirling and/or passing over my field of vision and becomes regular again). Trying to focus on the movement of the 2D blackness, or control the movement, seems to end the experience as well. Excessive thinking seems to end the experience also (it's okay to think, just not over think). If I begin to count deeper, like from 12 to 21 or higher, I fall deeper into relaxation and 'trance' (trance is not the proper word here but I have no other way of describing it), the blackness before my eyes stop moving, and I feel more of a rush of finer energy entering my body. I then lay there until I become bored and/or uncomfortable and abort the attempt to phase or project altogether, or I fall asleep.

I have read one thing about someone having a similar experience. They said the gray swirls would turn into colors of blue, purple, and gold which would then form a tunnel they would go through and would end up in the astral. That doesn't seem to happen for me. The gray swirls don't change color (maybe my energy is too low? The person did say they did years of energy work) and has yet to form a tunnel I could go through. I feel like phasing could work for me because I'm seeing this swirling blackness, which means I'm getting some kind of result... something is happening... I just don't know what to do next... I don't know how to take advantage of it. Sometimes I think it may be energy I'm just not perceiving properly with the faculties of my mind. I can almost always produce the experience of the swirling blackness so if I figured out what to do next or how to project from that point I would be able to almost always project. I would have more control of the experience instead of the experience controlling me and would be a lot more confident and carefree.

There's only been one time I've had a conscious exit where the experience wasn't completely intense. During that experience I seemed to sink within myself at which point I started to rise up from my chest and then began to separate and ended up in the astral equivalent of the physical realm (the RTZ). There were no vibrations accompanied with this experience. Every other time it is so effing intense with the vibrations etc. that I just abort the experience altogether because it makes me feel I have very little control of the experience. I don't like to project from my dreams because I can never tell if I projected into a recreated dream environment or an astral environment; so when I lucid dream I usually just fly around until the experience ends. These are the reasons I'm being rather patient until I can learn how to phase then project, but I've been stuck at this focus 12 2D blackness thing for awhile, well over a year now.

When Frank Kepple would phase he would encounter the 3D blackness of focus 21 at which point he would place intent and phase to say, focus 27, for example, and then would project into that 'environment'. I view this as the ideal situation. For example, Frank was never able to control where he ended up in the astral until he started to phase, and then he had more control of where he ended up when he would phase and then project. For me, I feel like once I get to focus 12 I'm getting off on the wrong exit which just takes me back to the physical. However, Frank didn't start phasing until after he had a whole lot of experience of conscious projection (Although, I know this isn't necessary because of Bruce Moen). But when he would have a traditional oobe he would end up way past the RTZ into some random astral environment and it wasn't until years after.. that he learned how to get to the RTZ through a conscious exit. When I conscious exit I end up in the RTZ which is not where I want to be so I just avoid it altogether.

However, if I were to have a conscious exit, a traditional oobe, while I had on, let's say, focus 27 Hemi-Sync frequencies, do you think I would end up in or be pulled to a focus 27 'environment'? What do you think would happen? Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. Thank you.

Szaxx

Hi 2fly... Welcome to the Pulse.
You need to get deeper in the phase before trying more.
You can continue and imagine being of finer substance or higher in frequency of your vibrational state.
An alternative is to ask for help. Insist this with the intent of getting out. Guides are always present and will only help if assistance is asked for. They assess the situation too. You've attempted this for quite a while.
Hopefully success is around the corner.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

2fly4thesky

Thanks for replying to my post! Yes, I need to get deeper into the phase. The million dollar question is how. I'm obviously missing a step once I get to this point. There is something that I am doing, or not doing, that is keeping me from getting deeper into the phase.

I have tried all you have suggested. It doesn't work for the most part. Imagining myself being of finer substance or of higher vibrational frequency is quite vague at this point in my venture. It is all very theoretical or analytical, especially if you have not experienced the Light within a substance or material or have not seen the subatomic particles within an object through clairvoyant sight; because, even when I have had oobes, or lucid dreams, in my experiences everything seems pretty solid even though they are of finer substance, livelier, and more colorful. I guess I could visualize it in a metaphorical way but even that does not work for me when I have tried it. I am a practical person and, although I have a pretty good imagination, it just doesn't seem to work for me when it comes to oobes and phasing, although Moen proves it should.

I was seeing if anyone has experienced the swirling blackness sweeping over their visual field and how they got passed this point. It usually comes about when I'm in focus 12 or if I am simply relaxed enough.

Asking for help seems fine, but it doesn't seem too practical for me. I would now be in a passive state waiting for someone else to take control of the situation. For example, lets say if what I am supposed to do at that point is clear my mind and be still, then I would be actively choosing not to do and I would still have control of the situation. By asking for help I would not be able to recreate the experience if my guides suddenly decided not to help because they want me to learn to do it on my own, which does happen.

Lionheart

Hello, check out this link here. It explains all you need to know about the technique of Phasing: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/what_is_phasing_and_how_can_i_do_it-t17413.0.html
For future reference, this was found with a search in the top right hand corner search engine using the word "Phasing".

2fly4thesky

I've already read that but I will reread it to see if I missed something, try to phase again later in the week, and update if I see any results.

Lionheart

Quote from: 2fly4thesky on October 30, 2012, 19:26:44
I've already read that but I will reread it to see if I missed something, try to phase again later in the week, and update if I see any results.
That one word search brought up 74 full pages of posts on that subject. Many of them being people with questions just like yours!  :-)
What you get back, reflects on what you put in!  :-)

2fly4thesky

Thanks, I've been on this forum for quite awhile as a guest so I've read through a lot, I have Frank's posts as a PDF on my phone (thanks Xanth) but like I said I'll read through it again and read through all I've skipped over to see if I missed anything.

I just wanted to see if anyone has experienced the swirly blackness I was talking about.

Szaxx

Hi,
It would appear you may be trying too hard. The circle in the blackness is one of the first things I notice. The word notice is used as thats all you need to do, just notice, treat any visuals at this point as wallpaper. At this point you should be disassociating  yourself from the physical. This means do absolutely nothing. Let your bodies autopilot mode kick in. Thinking analytically from here on is detrimental. Don't move a muscle voluntarily, including your eyes.
Try this, a quietened mind really helps. When successful you're waiting for the 3D environment to appear. This is a launchpad. You could create a scene before this point and it will be clear that it can be entered.

2fly4thesky

I do use the noticing technique. I try to notice the cloudy grayness swirling before my eyes, but eventually it goes away... That's when I start trying to "do" stuff to get back to that point, (like trying to create a mental rundown, imagining scenes colors or objects, concentrating even harder on the blackness, looking upwards, etc.) which works to get me back to the point of the gray clouds, but then eventually it still goes away...  :|

Szaxx

It will dissapear, as you get deeper that experienced changes too. Stay passive, trying harder will take you back a step. It needs to happen by itself.
In effect you put the train on the track and wait for it to roll down the gentle slope. You can push but this will tire you. You could try to lift the ground, this too is obviously impossible. By keeping your mind awake and letting go of your physical body the process starts naturally. As you become familiar with the sensations they happen a little faster each time.
It's the slope becoming steeper effectively and eventually you'll be going fast enough to travel someplace.
Relax and just notice what happens. Thats basically it.

rain_88

Hey there!

I kind of have the same problems with noticing. When I lay down and close my eyes, the swirling starts in no time. If I focus on it or focus on a given point in my field of view, they just vanish after a while. Although patterns of dim colors might appear here and there or the swirling grey circles seem to approach me as if I would travel through a tunnel.

But. If I try to silence my thoughts or focus on a mantra all these things just vanish. They keep coming if I don't focus on them and I keep the chatter in my mind under "threshold". No thoughts - undifferentiated blackness. Transient, short ones - grey swirling. Same things happen when I listen to music which doesn't contain vocals. That's when I decide that I had enough of noticing and try mental rundowns to detach my awareness from my physical body and I can reach the point when I don't feel it at all, I just know that I lay there, but I always fall asleep at that point. Well, not always, sometimes I am aware of the fact at this point that I kind of create the mental scenario I have but I just don't seem to bother to take control over it.

And yeah, I have been struggling with conscious exit for almost a year. I had spontaneous ones, lucid dreams, but that's it.

Welcome in the club :)!
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Szaxx

I have compiled a condensed basic instruction of how to.... , this may help if you've not already had a read.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html