Subconscious power - created thoughts from objects

Previous topic - Next topic

reclining orb

Some of your questions Inguma and I were dealing with on a different thread, "a voice heard in bed." Is that the correct reference? I'm not sure.  Inguma was using the term "Mental Spark" to refer to the mental energy that accompanies any communication in a dream/astral experience.  That accompanying energy can be felt and analyzed to get a darn good sense of whether the source is your own subconscious or some outside source.  An actual outside communication you can probably feel the mental energy pushing-in to your astral/dream experience.  These are things that you can tell at the time of the experience.  Very vivid communications are likely to have an outside source also.

After returning to regular conciousness, I can sometimes decide whether communications are from within or without by examining the within possibility first.  If there's some useful psychological function that the experience provides then it can often be seen as my subconscious (cleaning up mentally).  If not, and my recall is extra sharp, I tend to lean towards the second explanation.  

Unsurprisingly, sometimes it gets a bit more intertwined than just a case of one source or the other; it's a little of both.  Work on the basic distinctions first, and the more complex experiences will make sense in time.

Vallk

Hi everyone,

I read the treatise on OBE by Robert Bruce and some questions arose.

He explains how the subconscious is able to easily create a world. He even talks about putting a poster on the wall and seing it become like real. He says that one can also use pictures of people one would like to meet is this fiction world.The dead ones may come communicate with you through this picture your subconscious has made alive.

But is there a way to know that it is really the real person and not only the fantasy of your subconsious? If I know this person, my subconsious do, of course. So how can I know it's not me imagining this communication with this person?

I guess it may be easier to tell from a communication with a dead person we did not personally know. For example, a friend asks me to visit let's say his grandmother for him. I do not know this person so my subconscious would create a personality while the real person could give me verifiable information.

Am I right or totally wrong?

Can someone help me understand how to avoid becoming confused because of my subcouncious?

And would it be simplier not to sollicite the subconsious creation with pictures to visit dead ones and instead try to find them or call them?

I would like to hear about the way you meet dead beloved, and if most of times they agree to comuunicate with you.

Thank you for you help!