The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 03:56:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUCCESS!  (Read 1228 times)
Rob29
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2009, 01:10:29 »

Hello:

I wanted to tell of my experience I had last night!

I projected 3 times shocked

Just to start off, I was not feeling good and was up the night before because my daughter was also sick.

It was around 4am when I got up with my daughter and got her back to sleep.  I laid down and just concentrated on "I am going out of body" and then I was able to see the stand next to my bed but there was something that looked like a snow globe on it and when I reached out to it, my hand went through it (NOTE: No snow globe was there originally).  I then rolled over on the side of the bed and I heard a loud 'whooshing' noise like the ocean and I got up.  I could feel the floor and I felt like I did in the physical.  I walked up stairs and opened the door.  I think at this point I lost control and fell into a dream state.  I did the exact same thing 2 more times and again I heard the 'whooshing' noise and was out of body.  It was neat, I never felt piece like I did out of body.  The experience lasted only a short time and I didn't try anything like flying or walking through walls because I felt I wasn't ready for that yet but wanted to get myself together first and feelings so next time I know what to expect. 

Can anybody suggest how to keep oneself from falling into a dream state? 

Thanks!
PissedOff24
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:24 »

Try the "mind awake body asleep" state. http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/sleep1.html
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 02:06:24 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 18:33:44 »

Congrats on your first OBE!
From your description it appeared to be a rather standard "classical" first time OBE, other than the fact that you managed to have a total of 3 OBEs! That's good!

Usually prior intentions to stay out of body for a longer time, and a stated Affirmation (to the same effect) while out of body are enough to remain OOB longer. Also the repeated experiences of the OBEs helps a person to stay 'out' longer.

Grey
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: