SUCCESS!

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob29

Hello:

I wanted to tell of my experience I had last night!

I projected 3 times :-o

Just to start off, I was not feeling good and was up the night before because my daughter was also sick.

It was around 4am when I got up with my daughter and got her back to sleep.  I laid down and just concentrated on "I am going out of body" and then I was able to see the stand next to my bed but there was something that looked like a snow globe on it and when I reached out to it, my hand went through it (NOTE: No snow globe was there originally).  I then rolled over on the side of the bed and I heard a loud 'whooshing' noise like the ocean and I got up.  I could feel the floor and I felt like I did in the physical.  I walked up stairs and opened the door.  I think at this point I lost control and fell into a dream state.  I did the exact same thing 2 more times and again I heard the 'whooshing' noise and was out of body.  It was neat, I never felt piece like I did out of body.  The experience lasted only a short time and I didn't try anything like flying or walking through walls because I felt I wasn't ready for that yet but wanted to get myself together first and feelings so next time I know what to expect. 

Can anybody suggest how to keep oneself from falling into a dream state? 

Thanks!

PissedOff24

Greytraveller

Congrats on your first OBE!
From your description it appeared to be a rather standard "classical" first time OBE, other than the fact that you managed to have a total of 3 OBEs! That's good!

Usually prior intentions to stay out of body for a longer time, and a stated Affirmation (to the same effect) while out of body are enough to remain OOB longer. Also the repeated experiences of the OBEs helps a person to stay 'out' longer.

Grey