sudden rushes of energy when trying to project/energy questi

Previous topic - Next topic

EnderZ

been awhile since i posted aorund on these forums. here goes:

About every night now when i try to project, i got through my normal routine, get very relaxed ect...  when i get into a trance state, after awhile i loose awarness and start to drift into the verge of a dream. then all of a sudden i am awakened my a huge "WOOSHHHHH" of energy that just hits my body all over and wakes me up so that im not like out of bed awake, but still focused and in control in the trance state. the huhge rush of energy feels almost like a shock to my whole body. its hard to explain. this usually happens about 3-4 times before i end up waking up in the morning heh.  any idea of what this is?

Another hard to describe topic, when im practicing, I can seam to i think either raise my energy level, or just expand my energy feild. what ever it is im doing its definitly something. it feels like im pushing out energy almost from the base of my spine, and my whole body starts to buzz. Its like i have to concentrate on holding this, and have trouble doing it while im breathing. ex: i'll take a deep breath, and when i let it all go, i can, as i stated above, kind of push my energy in some way. Then when i breath in its like I cant "hold" this energy thing anymore.   any help on this would alsp be greatly appreaciated.

last one, promise.  Alot of times when i'll start to project if say the lights are on during the day, i'll get in the trance state, i guess slip into the brink of a dream, and the next thing i know im looking at my room, seeing through my eyelids. Everything usually looks a little different, like im not seeing clear. usually grainy or pixelated looking. As soon as i realize im seeing through my eyelids it makes me, i guess get excited, or jump and i loose it.  How can I stay focused at this point? as its not a gradual shift, just an all of a sudden thing with no warning.

thanks all!      
-Enderz

ezekiel

Yeah the wooshing sound is a good thing if you are trying to oobe, its a bad thing if you just want to sleep.

On the buzzing.  Controlled breathing is an excellent way achieve mind awake/body asleep.  When you get to the buzzing you may try focusing on it instead of your breathing.  The breathing is a tool to get you to the buzzing.  The buzzing is your cue that you are at the threshold to oobe or lucid state.
  The excitement and loss of buzzing is the exact same thing as the above.  Remember that while you start to experience new things, you will have to work through almost all of your emotions.  An excellent example is breathing itself.  When you cross the threshold from physical to spiritual, you can't be concerned with you physical body and if it is getting oxygen or not.  You may find yourself submerged in water or in the middle of space.  Your concern with breathing will induce fear of suffication and you will zap back to your physical.  Hope that made sense.

Tayesin

Quote from: EnderZ...  then all of a sudden i am awakened my a huge "WOOSHHHHH" of energy that just hits my body all over and wakes me up so that I'm not like out of bed awake, but still focused and in control in the trance state. the huge rush of energy feels almost like a shock to my whole body. its hard to explain. .......  any idea of what this is?

I think you are experiencing two things at the same time...  one is the support of spirit to 'usher' the energy through, and, transition/withdrawal from body awareness to higher awareness.  Does it feel warming, from the inside or the outside ?

Quote from: EnderZ........  I can seam to i think either raise my energy level, or just expand my energy Field. what ever it is I'm doing its definitely something. it feels like I'm pushing out energy almost from the base of my spine, and my whole body starts to buzz. Its like i have to concentrate on holding this, and have trouble doing it while I'm breathing. ex: i'll take a deep breath, and when i let it all go, i can, as i stated above, kind of push my energy in some way. Then when i breath in its like I cant "hold" this energy thing anymore.

That's your Kundalini energy EnderZ.  I've practiced with this for a long time and it feels like you said.   And, it seems that the Power is available in different ways for our use.  I focus my attention on the base chakra and breath in while letting myself Feel the power expand and warm me with a comfortable buzz.

For some reason directing it when we are aware of our physical body/self is related to Breathing into it.  Didn't know why that was, so I just worked with it until something else changed...  I let go of the control I used to expand it and let it grow by itself, while I directed it...  and then I'd bring my attention back to the here-moment.  Sometimes I still need to direct and breath together now I can use it when doing healings by directing it with my attention, use it for physical strength when I want to, use it to empower energy work with others, and all sorts of things including to keep me and my lady warm in winter.  True.

Quote from: EnderZ...  i'll start to project if say the lights are on during the day, i'll get in the trance state, i guess slip into the brink of a dream, and the next thing i know im looking at my room, seeing through my eyelids. Everything usually looks a little different, like I'm not seeing clear. usually grainy or pixelated looking. As soon as i realize I'm seeing through my eyelids it makes me, i guess get excited, or jump and i loose it.  How can I stay focused at this point?

By more practice.  Soon you will stop jumping when you become aware of it, and later you will be aware during the transition...  then after much more regular practice you will just project/withdraw directly to higher awareness, without waiting for the subtle energy bodies to do your bidding...  as you will then be beyond their capabilities.

Hope this is some help EnderZ

EnderZ

QuoteThat's your Kundalini energy EnderZ. I've practiced with this for a long time and it feels like you said. And, it seems that the Power is available in different ways for our use. I focus my attention on the base chakra and breath in while letting myself Feel the power expand and warm me with a comfortable buzz.

For some reason directing it when we are aware of our physical body/self is related to Breathing into it. Didn't know why that was, so I just worked with it until something else changed... I let go of the control I used to expand it and let it grow by itself, while I directed it... and then I'd bring my attention back to the here-moment. Sometimes I still need to direct and breath together now I can use it when doing healings by directing it with my attention, use it for physical strength when I want to, use it to empower energy work with others, and all sorts of things including to keep me and my lady warm in winter. True.

After reading around this forum about kundalini, thats what i was kind of suspecting it to be. The main thing ive read though is about how dangerous kundaline can be if you dont know what your doing. Should i stop doing this? Also, how can i use this for helping me obe, or helping me raise energy.  What else can I do with it? its a very intresting feeling.  What you wrote is exactly how it feel so for me.  

QuoteEnderZ wrote:
... then all of a sudden i am awakened my a huge "WOOSHHHHH" of energy that just hits my body all over and wakes me up so that I'm not like out of bed awake, but still focused and in control in the trance state. the huge rush of energy feels almost like a shock to my whole body. its hard to explain. ....... any idea of what this is?

I think you are experiencing two things at the same time... one is the support of spirit to 'usher' the energy through, and, transition/withdrawal from body awareness to higher awareness. Does it feel warming, from the inside or the outside ?

Im not quite sure what you ment about  the spirit to usher the energy through.  What happens to me, its almost like im taking a "hit" to my entire physical body. Pretty much, I'd end up falling asleep while I was trying to project and enter a dream. All of a sudden I feel this "hit" its like a very very very entense energy surge, that like jolts my whole body, theres nothing subtle about it. Its the feeling i get at my base with kundalini, only all at once everywhere in my body. And I hear a "whooshing" kind of sound when i feel the "Shock" of it.  This wakes me up from the dream. Its quite startaling, but its nice because im able to practicing again instead of remaining in a dream.

Thank you very much with your help, much more than i was expecting to recive

Tayesin

Quote from: EnderZThe main thing ive read though is about how dangerous kundaline can be if you dont know what your doing. Should i stop doing this? Also, how can i use this for helping me obe, or helping me raise energy.  What else can I do with it? its a very intresting feeling.

The danger is from having the kundalini raise up the central channel of your spine when you are not prepared for it, this can cause all sorts of things you probably read about by now.

The aware exercise you are doing is different, because it is you learning how to move the energy you naturally feel.  

Quote from: EnderZIm not quite sure what you ment about  the spirit to usher the energy through.  

You have supporters, like Guides, and they can help with energy when needed...  and I think they are helping you to get into your higher awareness.

I also think this is added to by your own inherent ability to empower yourself with the Kundalini, which may be kicking in when the supporters give you a helping hand to clarity...BOOM..  your powered up and ready.

All I suggest is you practice projection as often as possible.  You will do it fully aware soon, and I think too that your supporters will make themselves known shortly after that.  And I think this is because you are ready to grow, as the Kundalini is working in you already..  so the need to know it and use it is important.

What you can do with the power is really about you and how you work energy.  So I can't say what things you will be able to use it for, until after you begin your experimentation with projection and working with Guidance...  and then you won't need my input.

:D

EnderZ

do you know any good books on kundalini?  I heard a rumor that RB's next book is going to be on just that.

Tayesin

Quote from: EnderZdo you know any good books on kundalini?  I heard a rumor that RB's next book is going to be on just that.

No. I've got no idea about good books on Kundalini...  I just have the experiences and work it out from there.

Would be interesting to read a RB book on Kundalini.

:D

EnderZ

I just read the letter RB wrote to someone about kundalini in the energy sub forum.  Great material.  I think I'll work on mastering obe's before I mess around with kundalini :lol:

aof16

The exact thing happens to me when i try to project too enderz...

I usually do it in the afternoon and just before i'm about to start dreaming i get this insane woosh of energy all over my body and then i'll be able to see through my eyelids too. Its always very odd looking at my room and its kind of blurry too. While looking at my room it seems as if i'm paralyzed, except i can move my arms, but theres nothing there when i look at them... it was weird because i could touch the top bunk of my bed and i could feel it but i couldn't see my arms touching it. I just can't seem to get my neck to move and i can't sit up and get out of my body. Anyone have any ideas of how i can get out?