Suggestion

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivanda

I know there are some people who like me get easily distracted during their practice. I just wanted to share my experience with you.

I live with a roommate and my neighbor's are very noisy, many times what could have been a successful OBE just broke off because some stupid noise.
So I got me ear plugs and eye shades from Wallgreens (some 12 bucks or so). It is SO much easier to reach the trance state now!! I actually had my second OBE yesterday!

It takes some time to get used to earplugs, but it is worth it. Soon you will not feel them at all. My eye shades are also really cool, there are cavities (pardon my English, I`m not a native English speaker) for the eyes, so that there is no pressure on them. It does not bother me anymore if my eyers snap open during the practice--the picture does not change  :mrgreen:

Try it!!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Eol007

Hi Ivanda,

Good to see a practical way to success.

Good suggestion.

Stephen

PardonMe

Congrats on your success.   I use SBAGEN / BWGEN to mask the noises around me. Plus I find that focusing on the white noise and frequencies helps me quiet my random thoughts.
Skeptic is what skeptic does - Me (borrowed)

Ivanda

Thanks, guys. Im glad i bought the stuff, because I was really getting irritated by different sounds and so many times it would completely break the concentration.

Also I noticed a strange thing about the shades. After wearing them in a dark room at nighttime I would pass my hand infront of my face and I can swear I can see it...not at all clearly, but I can distinguish the movement and see a fuzzy shape. Can it be real? Then I experimented by closing my eyes while still wearing the shade--guess what, same thing! Is it remote wieving or my immagination?? I would like to know!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)