A nice way to use the brain wave generator :)

Previous topic - Next topic

pekle

So last night i put the generator on "the awakened mind" preset, and just to add a little exitement i also put on my winamp shuffeling "Infected mushroom" i had both on a comfertable volume so it was just as easy to consentrate on either the generator or the trippy tune from the psychadelic trance band.

This was really cool since i could consentrate on different things and it lead to my mind being aware as dreamy scenery and charecters appeared in my head. I let my mind create beginning og dreams in my head, (i belive this is called nREM sleep?) three times, when i "woke up" from the third dream i focused on me slightly paralyzed body and felt very floaty at once. I kept breathing very slow and deep, and i belive i got close to vibrations.

Unfortionaly my ear started to scratch like hell and my state got ruined and i just turned it off and slept.
Yea I`m a norwegian, so what you gonna do !

Jefus

Infected Mushroom are awesome... one of my favorites. Maybe I should try this, too. :)

Andali27

~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

EnderZ

Where you still sitting infront of your desk the whole time?

I've herd of Infected mushroom, I'll have to check them out.

Never thought about putting on brainwave gen and music, i'll try this sometime.

pekle

I was lying in my bed. My pc is pretty close to it so, yea :)

My favorite part of the technique is that it allows you to stimulate your brain by choosing to focus on 2 different things. And listening to infected mushroom is at least really stimulating for me.

highly suggested :D
Yea I`m a norwegian, so what you gonna do !

Aros

I finally got my presets converted from WAV to MP3 and burned them to disc so I could use my Walkman as I am lying in bed. So last night, I turned on "Awakened Mind" and relaxed myself best I could.

I'm not sure if I was distracted (a lot of wind last night, and I could hear my dog and wife breathing in and out to my left and right respectively) or what, but although I started to feel less of my arms, I couldn't really seem to enter a trance state.

Anybody have highly recommended custom presets from the bwgen site to tell me about?
Aros