Suneye methods

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu no Kairu

If you see a percentage, it's for the person giving the number out. Just because it works for 96% of the time for tha tperson, doesn't mean it will for you.

Never heard of this method. What's it like?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Jeff_Mash

I used to know and talk to this guy waaay back in the day....we're talking around the year 2000 and before.

Back then, he was working on a technique (the Suneye Method) which if I remember correctly, had a lot to do with simply focusing on the third eye.

I lost touch with him (even know, it looks like he diverts his website to some stupid sponsor ad).....but I remember getting the impression that he was getting a little carried away with all of this.  

I would say that if he is now charging money for his techniques, then be very cautious.  A lot of people think they have the "magic technique" which can induce an OBE in a majority of people, and then they copyright it as their own...as if they invented it.  When in all actuality, you don't invent any OBE technique.  You either uncover something that always existed, or you rearrange previous focus/relaxation techniques from others and make it your own.

I also see a lot of people's motives from my own website expereince.  Many of you know that I run a successful humor website, which has been mentioned on TV and Radio, getting over 300,000 daily visitors a day.  Way back when I started the site, I promised myself that I would never charge a penny for the humor on the site, no matter what.

Now, as the site has gotten bigger, I have been TEMPTED to do that very thing, but I always come back to my senses.  It would be going against my word, and why backstab all the people who look forward to the free humor I provide?

My point is that I see Suneye and others the same way.  There was a time when they would be happy to freely share techniques that make it easier to have an OBE....but at some point, they get it in their head that they could "get rich" and make money off these ideas.  Then they wax intellectual and make their techniques sound very marketable.

Here's my final analysis.  If you want to make money off an OBE technique, then write it down in a book and sell the book.  Otherwise, don't act like you have a "product" when you don't.  This is why I wrote my topic, "Jeff's OBE Tips."  I could easily compile that in a book (and I might someday), but in the meantime, I freely share the same tips that help me project with all of you.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

acidmax120

Does anyone know about this? Well I have all these suneye methods and havent read them yet..Has anyone had experiences with these?

I was told these have 96% guaranteed OBE rates?