Switching Bodies

Previous topic - Next topic

lifebreath

You've been watching to many movies ...

Ramiel

Its possible to temporarily exchange bodies. But a permanent change is not possible unless both people are very advanced and have complete control over every aspect of their bodies.

Even then, their guides would probably prohibit then from doing it, unless it was meant to be.

Blackstream

Do you have any proof or experience that says that temporary body changing is possible, or are you guessing this?
There is no spoon

Thing

guides making people not able to do things? err, really? guides just tell us what they think, they give advices, they help us...

Mesmor

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but say if two people right next to eachother were having OBEs, would it be possible for their consciences to return to different bodies?  

I'm not experienced at all in this area, but your astral self is connected to your physical self, right?  So what if there is a way to just plug this cord into a different socket.  The transfer would have to happen simultaneously with the other person - so both parties would have to be in agreement.  I'm just guessing here but maybe the key to this transfer would be that both persons' brainwaves would have to be operating at the same frequency...

Anyone else willing to entertain the idea?