Switching to non-physical realities

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

I just tried laying down on the recliner. From conscious thought to unconscious imagery, these states played out in waves. I think I just needed more time, with each attempt to anchor conscious awareness- the heavier the arms would get, the more vivid the unconscious imagery would become. I must say, I don't know what produces the unconscious images. I just realized Lumaza posted. I will need to read this thread more thoroughly. One thought is a feeling like I must develop concentration. Thanks again for everyone's contributions!

EscapeVelocity

It takes practice to properly anchor the awareness and then work from there, that's a good description of it. Just keep at it. The unconscious images are produced by your subconscious, possibly added to or modified by your higher self and are a mix of randomness/memory/meaningful/metaphor...there is a certain flair involved, personal only to you...in other words, you have to figure out your own personal imagery...

The recliner seems to be working...you are doing very well, go with the flow.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

tides2dust

Thank you. And reading this thread in its entirety I feel like there are hints being highlighted. Like the use of the recliner as a ritual.  :-) What you've shared, how you've shared it... a higher self, the production of the subconscious... All very exciting!! Thanks again!

MagikOwl

Hi everyone,

I have been spending some time practicing and exploring my consciousness recently and I had great results. Thanks to all of you, I have achieved my goal of being able to access the non-physical more or less at will (still not able to do it at night, so all my experiences happens during the day) so now I will spend some time exploring my own mind (or F2/F3 from Frank model) in order to finally access the Source one day. So far, accessing the non-physical has been my greatest tool for personal development, once inside, it really highlights the beliefs/problems/Memories that I thought I did not have or lost.

An example of a problem that I have found by exploring a bit my own mind: After many experiences in the non-physical, I don't have too much of a problem with fear anymore, some are still present of course but apparently, I now have to take care of a new and unexpected problem: Lust. It is still unclear who or what is giving me these lessons in the non-physical so I will just say it's the Void for now since it's the only "being" I have had some sort of communication with. After analyzing my experiences, I could clearly see a pattern between all of them: I switch to the non-physical, the void let me play a bit in this new reality (fly, touch, look, experiment with stuff), then it introduces me with a problem (someone is angry at me, there is a monster or the more recent one: a beautiful entity with orgasmic energy). I'm getting good at ignoring all the fear stuff but the lust is really a challenge! The lust test is not complicated, you open a door, suddenly a being invites you to enter the room to have fun, if you say "no thanks" the experiences will continue and you will be able to do what you wanted to do at first place, if you say yes and go inside the room well you will have a really great time but the experience will end and you will come back to the physical. It might sound like a very easy problem to deal with, just say no and close the door, but the reality of the interaction with the being and the orgasmic feeling you have during the fun time is not something you tend to forget... And because it feel really good you tend to ask for more. Funny how Fear and Lust are opposite and yet produce the same problems. Instead of saying "I hope this will not happen" when you open a door in the non-physical you are now saying "I hope it will happen again" and you tend put aside the objective that you had for more fun time. it's clear to me that Void is trying to find balance inside myself and that will make me able to go forward in my journey. I will spend the next couple of months focusing on overcoming all the problems that the void will Highlight.

I'm using the Pulse as a notepad for some of my experiences and discoveries, I sometime reread myself to give me an idea of my progression through the year and at the same time add some new discoveries like the lust stuff. Maybe it will help people that read the thread from time to time. I hope to post about the Source or F3 next time but for the moment I will follow the teaching of the Void and see where it will lead me.

By the way here is what I do to access the non-physical, maybe some of you will find value in it:

Sit down
You can sit on a chair, half-lying on your couch, be in a bathtub or in a lotus position it doesn't matter, you just have to be comfortable. Avoid lying in bed during bedtime at first.

Calming the mind
The most important thing, in order to start the process, you have to calm the mind. It is really not a difficult thing to do, you just have to keep focusing on something without forcing. This will have the effect of slowly reducing all the "noise " you have in your head and will trigger fleeting imagery, faces in the blackness in front of you or short mini-dreams. Once you have achieved this state you are right at the door of the non-physical. I said it in a previous post you can focus on literally anything breathing, visualization, counting, noticing, hearing, mantra and many more are all good to calm the mind. You just have to choose which one is the easiest for you, I personally have some difficulties using visualization in order to calm my mind, it creates weird tensions around my eyes. This problem disappears once in the mini-dream/fleeting imagery state because It's a more relax state. I use counting or sometimes noticing depending on the day.

Here is an example of counting: I sit in my sofa and start counting in my head from 0-100 at the speed I want to. Once I reach 100, I start counting from 100 to 0 while slowing down the Countdown. 95...94....93......92.........91...............90........................89, you get the idea. If a thought come, I let go and continue my counting until I reach the state of fleeting imagery/scene. If I reach 0 and nothing has happened, I restart count from 0 to 100 again.

Let it flow / let go
Once you have reached the imagery/mini dream state that come and go like a wave or like a yo-yo, the work is mostly over and your task is now to let go and relax while imagining a small scenario in your head. Any scenario will do, just keep imagining and you will see that the story will start to have a life of its own. Continue to follow the story a little more and you will end up in a first-person view inside the story. Welcome to the non-physical! The key here is to let it flow! Like Lumaza said the story act only as a "primer" for your mind and in a short time it will use your story and build something with it. Also a very good point from Szaxx last post :
Quote from: Szaxx on December 27, 2020, 12:08:17
This IS what your mind needs to concentrate on. Forget the eyes or am I doing it  correctly. These thought are destructive and a good stopper no matter how deep you sre in the process.
The blackness, especially the 3D feeling is where you initiate a scene like the above fighter pilot test. Do this snd you'll be out there in seconds. So many get so close and don't initiate a scene. They wait and know they are waiting for the NP to manifest something. This is already happening, right in your face. YOU are waiting and the NP IS manifesting this 'waiting' on your behalf.
You know through training when the body is so far out of the mind when the blackness starts its mini dreams etc. Your turn to creatively initiate a scene is here, at this point. Get creative and you can be anywhere within your imagination.

You can also use a more passive approach and let the mini-dream come and go while you observing them and then decide to interact with one that seems interesting enough. You basically let your mind choose the story for you instead of creating it in this case.

That's all really...

- Sit down
- Calm the mind
- Let go / let it flow

Took me a full year to understand this but that's all you need to access the non-physical!

With that said, let's start this new year with something positive: I would like to express my gratitude to all the people that have help me on this website or on other platform, special thanks to Lumaza and Szaxx that gave me great food for thought with their post despite me being not always clear due to my English! I too hope that I will be able to help other with what I have learn someday.

P.S. I recommend you watch Soul, the new movie from Pixar on Disney+, It's a refreshing take on life and death in general while being fun to watch!

tides2dust

Thank you MagikOwl, and I would say your English is quite good. =) Happy New Years!

Like you I am grateful for everyone's contributions here, which has also helped reduced my fear. I believe I've experienced this orgasmic bliss in dreams. It is really interesting what you say, about being pulled in by either lust or fear. Sometimes I do find my self craving to experience those sexual dreams again.

It is interesting to me, how we find so many ways to describe a common state. The mini-dreams you describe is how I first noticed my body falling asleep as a child. Finding a lot to relate with your experience has been very useful for me.

I look forward in reading more of your post!  :-)

EscapeVelocity

MagikOwl,

That is an excellent description of the disassociation process. It has been described many times before but each time there is the chance that a new experiencer will notice a subtle part that resonates with them in that particular moment.

Once we gain a certain amount of competence operating in the Non-Physical Reality, we are faced with dealing with the concepts of "Fear" and then "Lust or Sexual Desire"...these seem to be consistent, next level issues...

In the most simple terms (it appears), the NPR (Non-Physical Reality) is testing us in our ability to control our most base, animal or human-based emotions...that being fear and sexuality. You can break it down or argue it any way you like, but over the years, we obviously come back to dealing with these two issues; it's in all the literature and it is here in everyone's earliest experiences. The issue is obviously one of control. Once you learn to control these emotions, you move on in your experiences. The NPR appears to have a definite graduation system. If you're dead, these PR issues fade away...still alive, and you want to explore the NPR, then you have to demonstrate control...

You have apparently solved your "Fear" issue...now you have to deal with the "Sex" issue...neither of them is easy, so stay alert...a fun fact of navigating the NPR is that we can give you the answer without spoiling the whole test! The difficulty is that you have to APPLY the answer within the particular Simulation! The SEX answer was given to us by Monroe some fifty years ago...and he apparently stumbled onto it by accident...

When you recognize that you are in a Sexual Simulation, you can either go with it and have fun!...or if you want a chance for your experiences to move to the next level, display some conscious control, and "defer"...don't reject the experience outright...just defer it to a later time...think and say, I would love to have sex with you now, but how about we do that at some later time?...there is somehow some distinction between the two degrees of responses...a deference of sorts...

I don't know about women, but that goes against any guy response...but that is what has to happen...

Your next few experiences, you need to carry forward these understandings.  
EV
                                                          -O. Wilde

the-second-man

This thread is complete gold. I just came back from half an hour sessions trying this out. I got a few of those mini-dreams. Sometimes it felt like a brief and partial pulling away of the veil of the blackness, uncovering that which is behind. Sometimes, I felt as though I was briefly viewing through my closed eyelids. Sometimes, it felt like a short but full blown dream.
All the experiences were very brief and when I then tried to lead by actively imagining, it didn't feel as real anymore. Reading the last posts here again, I'm thinking maybe that's part of the process, i.e. the mini-dreams are in indicator that you're at the verge, and then you have to start leading by actively imagining, and it's ok that it feels a bit artificial as compared to the mini-dreams which felt totally real, and it's just a matter of persisting and then you'll find yourself in an interactive and stable environment (similar to a LD, I suppose). Does this seem correct?

EscapeVelocity

Second-
This is an area and time during the progression of your experiences and your interpretation of them that you are basically on your own, finding your way through the darkness and mystery of your own consciousness, as it were. Your interpretation of your most recent attempts is very good and sounds accurate. Going forward, you will need to experiment with a few concepts in mind.

The 'mini-movies' are good and you should let the first several play out and just observe...this is what we mean by 'passively observing' or just 'noticing'...don't try to change them or direct them in any way...this teaches us to get our control-based ego out of the way. You can start the process with a pre-planned Rundown visualization but if that morphs into a different set of 'mini-movies', then let it go and just 'passively observe' whatever it changes into. At some point, the 'mini-movie' will get longer and stronger. Go with the flow and let it play out. It will either end and another will begin or it will get stronger to the point you feel 'pulled into it'...this by itself can take several tries and when it works, you actually step into the visual like entering a LD. This is very subtle stuff and takes more than a few attempts for most, so don't be frustrated if you fail initially.

Having a clear Intention can play a big part in how this all unfolds. You can start your session by mentally declaring a clear Intent to learn or experience a certain thing but that is almost always diverted through the 'mini-dreams' into something else...so that kind of leads to a generalized Intent of 'just teach me the next best thing I need to learn'...this teaches us that our Higher Self may have different plans for our unfolding NP experience and we have to recognize that fact and remain open to it. It's a bit frustrating...but it's also another great lesson in consciousness in learning how to 'pivot at a moment's notice'...

You are at a very good point here, realizing that your current active imagining was somehow destabilizing the process...that was a really good insight within the moment! You should have then went back to 'passively observing' and allowed the 'mini-dreams' to play out longer...stepping into one later may lead you to a different place then you originally desired, but you just have to trust and go with it.

Think about how subtle this all is...you are doing really well!
EV
                                                          -O. Wilde

the-second-man

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on February 03, 2021, 02:41:44
Second-
This is an area and time during the progression of your experiences and your interpretation of them that you are basically on your own, finding your way through the darkness and mystery of your own consciousness, as it were.
I think you're basically telling me here to trust myself and not worry to much, and progress will come. I suppose that makes sense. I kind of find myself worrying that maybe I'm doing it wrong and I will not (bannish the thought!) get to master the NP. Today for example when I tried earlier I got totally zero mini-movies... But I suppose that when dealing with such a subtle topic I really must get into the habit of trying, experimenting and trust my higher self to guide me...

nofarewell7

Quote from: MagikOwl on January 03, 2021, 10:06:47
That's all really...

- Sit down
- Calm the mind
- Let go / let it flow

Fantastic remarks, fantastic thread! One of the most useful ones for me so far. Thanks, everyone!

MagikOwl

Hello again everyone!

So nice to see the pulse back and running, I can't believe it has been two years since my last post! my god how times flies! I don't really know if I should open a new thread for my questions or use the old one, mods let me know if you rather have me make a new thread.

During that gap, I had many cool adventures in the non-physical, some not so good as well but still fascinating. I have seen magical places and hellish places, discovered stuff about myself that I used to ignored and also started to have a small understanding about how the non-physical work although a huge part remains a mystery for me. My honest review of the non-physical: it's an incredible "place"! You will see stuff that will leave you in awe, the possibilities are endless, to give you an idea I have visited a place that I have created in my head at work during the day...just to see if this was possible and yes, it is! Having a one-on-one chat with a character that you have invented in your head during your lunch break is not something you will forget immediately and it made me look at my imagination from a whole new perspective. I encourage everyone who read this to try it without fear and have fun with it, yes sometimes you will have bad experiences, but honestly, it's not that bad, and it's going to be less scary than what you think it will be (I hope this sentence make sense aha).

There are still a lot stuff I don't fully understand when I'm in the non-physical however, and I think it would be nice to have the opinion of those who have a lot experiences in the matter, I'll post some today and the rest later because it's already a long post:

The difference between f2/f3?
I often start my non-physical journey from the void, it act as a search engine for me, I just say something or think of something and it drop me in places that are absolutely incredible but as far as I can tell there is no way to know where you are on the scale of Frank Kepple F1-F4. No amount of precision in my demand seems to do the trick, there are no major differences every time I switch from places to places, everything is as real as the physical (I use this as my only frame of reference), I can feel the wind, the rain, the objects, the person I talk to, etc....I don't feel more or less conscious, I'm just conscious. I could be in F2, in F3 or even on earth who knows, yes, some places are obviously non-physical with flying mountain or impossible structures but I have seen some that are very similar to the physical as well. I have tried some investigation with the inhabitant that I meet sometime but it's hard to get useful information without looking like a madman ("what do you mean where are we? In Fludktasia of course!"Yeah ...ok thanks...Sorry for the dumb question). Since my time in the non-physical is limited, I have let go of trying to understand where I was and just enjoy the experience but, in the back of my head, I still don't understand how Frank was able to classified all this? Maybe it simply was a metaphor that I did not understand?

Time constraints in the non-physical?
Even if it fluctuates, I have a time limit during all my access to non-physical of around 30 to 45mn (impossible to tell but it feels like approximately that amount of time), very rarely can I go above 1h, every time I get close to the time limit I feel the call of my body. I could not describe it but as soon as I sense it, I know my time is up and that I have to quickly finish what I am doing. It can be very annoying, especially when you're having a good conversation with someone. Lately, I have been hanging around on reddit and I have seen post from people claiming they were spending days, even weeks in the non-physical just by writing a script of what they want their non-physical adventures to be(R/shiftingrealities). It's not my experience at all so I remain skeptical but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if this time limit is not just a deep belief that I have? Why would I have around an hour in the non-physical? why not 6? I can change the time of day at will in the non-physical but I seems to have no control over this invisible time limit, writing a script does not work for me at the moment. Am I missing something?

The non-physical sometimes transferring into the physical?
One of my most memorable experience in the non-physical was from a small alien that suddenly appears in front of me, totally hairless, white skin, no apparent gender, small tail. I tried to communicate by saying "well hello there", no answer. The little alien gets very close to my face, I do not sense bad intent more like a playful one so I just wait and see what is going to happen. I distinctly felt two pointy teeth in my neck and before I could say anything a UNREAL orgasmic explosion went through my entire body and instantly woke me up. My body was still feeling the orgasmic sensation coming from my neck for a good 5mn after I woke up, I was in the bathroom in front of the mirror looking for mark on my neck, I was able to pinpoint exactly were it bite me but nothing showing on my skin, not even a red point or anything. I have tried to reproduce the experience with other character in the non-physical but it was never as powerful as with the little alien, after about a month or two, I let go and continue my quest to access F4. However, while trying to reproduce the experience, I have discovered that your body (or more specifically your brain maybe?) sometimes might be confused and does not make a difference between an activity in the physical and an activity in the non-physical. Which can lead to small inconveniences, sexual encounter in the non-physical might produce a very real after-effect when you wake up (because of this I also vow to never use the bathroom in the non-physical, just in case lol), small pain can sometimes be felt sometimes (it's not real pain, more like a sensation, I have been bitten by a huge black dog for example and felt the mark distinctly on my arm as soon as I woke up, but again, no mark on my arm or anything), same thing for some powerful emotions. Does any of you have had a similar experience? if yes, have you been able to extend the sensation for longer than a few minutes in the physical? I can see a very good practical use of this kind of experience like having a strong emotion of joy or an orgasmic feeling lasting during the day after an experience, but unfortunately for me it's totally random and rare so I was wondering.

Ok I think that's all for today, very happy to be back and to hear from you, sorry for all the pm that I missed btw  :|

Szaxx

Your experience of time is going to match that of the physical, its what you've experienced from your earliest memories. The NP can be manipulated to extract more time there than here. This then opens up days or more in the experience and here an hour or so has elapsed.
My New Jericho experience is one of these posted on here a while ago. An hours read and an experience and a half.
Agree on the knowing that your time is up. So many early experiences kept reminding me and if these get ignored to the point of you being snatched back your memory of the experience suffers greatly. If you get this calling, go through everything in the experience in your mind and wake up while doing this. You'll have a recall that goes above that in the physical. The details are amazing.
Watch out for aliens then, if this gets stronger you may become addicted to the bite lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

MagikOwl

Hi Szaxx,

Quote from: Szaxx on September 24, 2023, 14:56:28The NP can be manipulated to extract more time there than here. This then opens up days or more in the experience and here an hour or so has elapsed.

Could you explain me how ? I understand why in theory (Time can be manipulated in the non-physical like everything else), but in pratice I can only work on my own conscious self, I sometimes have some dip of lucidity here and there and I use the old technique of using all your senses at once to retrieve my full lucidity in the non-physical, thus extending slightly my time there, but as far as spending days in the non-physical, that's an unknown to me. What's it's like to sleep in the non-physical ? I have read your story in New Jericho, I think I will try to ask the Void if I can be helpful to someone, maybe it will allow me more time than when I just want to have fun or discover places ?

Quote from: Szaxx on September 24, 2023, 14:56:28If you get this calling, go through everything in the experience in your mind and wake up while doing this.

I have tested it and it's very effective, thanks a lot, at least I have a use for this body recall now !

Szaxx

We all in this primary existence know time as a linear concept mostly as our seconds are exact every time we monitor them. As a child a second possessed the same 'delta t' as it does today but there's a big difference in the understanding, or better said, the concept of it. Recall how long a day lasted when you were in school as a young one. Compare that to today but reference a full week in your mind. This full week today is shorter in feel to a school day way back. The millennium seems like a year or two ago by comparison to the 'feel' of time.
So even though a second is a fixed value it has a different 'feel factor' dependant on your use of it at that moment. Two examples we mostly can relate too.
Your about to be reprimanded for an action you committed and it was a severely bad moove. You are outside the CEO's office waiting for the call. This is a lifetimes feel in about 10 mins. Wow how long this feels is amazing.
The other side of the coin is, you've unlocked a chest of invincibility in a really difficult game and it lasts for 30 seconds. C'mon its gone instantly and you didn't use it. This is really fast time feel.
The concept of one second needs to dissolved from your mind as a fixed item. This feel is what you need to concentrate on and anybody with a few conscious projections will tell you that its the feel that's in the driving seat. Its easy to say but your NP experience can be extended far outside the physical worlds time concept by just a thought. Create a holiday experience where you meet someone and stay up all night entertaining each other enough to stay aware and not acknowledge the physical world at all. If you think your time is up then that will manifest.

Going to sleep when in an experience is excellent for phasing. You can go anywhere or do anything easily. In one experience when I fell asleep I wanted to eat an apple cake that was out of this world in flavour. It was so real I woke up completely, annoying as it was I realise now that thought does manifest  in strange ways.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.