Talk to animals??

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hi guys

I was wondering, if when you project, in rtz or any plane, whether you can talk to pets or animals.

It may sound stupid, but i am curious to know, as I still have not yet experienced a projection.
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

kerbe6

Hi

Robert Monroe described some experiences in one of his books in which he talked to the spirit/soul of a dead animal.  You may be able to communicate with them telepathically, but they probably wouldn't understand you much better than in the physical.

Gronk

I'm not sure about actually "talking" to them, but some kind of communication certainly seems to exist between the OBEing owner and his/her pet. Personally, I have often seen my dog (who slept in bed) during OBE, but she acted just like in normal life, jumping up and such. I haven't had an OBE in a little over two years, and the dog died in the meantime - it would be interesting to see if she still appeared in astral projections. Then, again, I think it has a lot to do with how present a certain entity - dog, person, object, etc. - is in one's life that determines how frequently he/she/it will appear in OBE's. I would venture to say that the same applies to dreams; Thomas DeQuincey wrote (not 100%  verbatum) that, "Who works with oxen all day will dream of oxen." It seems appropriate, since the more one is occupied with something, the more it will be on his/her (dream-/OBE-) mind.
Nichts ist, als was nicht ist.

canna-bliss

i guess you could think of ideas rather than just words, and they may find it easier to understand you.  i think body movements and the tone you use is more important though.  They probably notice something of OBEing  much like people do, but in their own way, whatever a dog wants to notice of it.   and if you dont notice what they are thinking you prob wont even be able to converse.
you  know i accept gifts

Nay

I see my deceased pets quite often, especially my Cocker Spaniel.   I posted about a few of these experiences, but I can't find them now..ok..too lazy to find them. :oops:

I did talk to them, but they didn't talk back..lol.   I still find it amazing how real they feel, not to mention they seem so happy.

Nay

astral man

Hey ney, I was wondering how you got in contact with your animals thorugh atral travel, because I have a friend whos dog died just recently and was wondering if I could get some sort of contact with it
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Nay

Hey Astral Man.

Most of the time they just show up.   There are a few times I prayed to see my Kirby (Cocker Spaniel), because everytime I saw him I not once hugged him.   That worked perfectly and I got to hug him that night. :D  But usually   they show up on their own.

Hope your friend has a visit.  And let her/him know that even if they have a dream about their pet, that is consider a visit in my book.     :wink:

Nay

SpectralDragon

Animals talk to people through atmosphere, vision, and direct feelings more so than "words." You can do this through projection but it makes more sense to do this through clairsentience and empathy. I talk to my landlords cats all the time.

"I'm hungry"

"i'm not feeding you"

"I'm hungry"

"...."

"i'm hungry, and I want my belly scratched."

"darn it, I am not feeding you, this is MY burger."

yes, usually the convo's go about like that. They can go quite a bit deeper but not as deep as say your friend would go about his worries and such.

loveregardless

I have never had an actual conversation so to speak with an animal, not where I actually imagined words as their responses. But I am an empath and have always had a very open communication with them. I have only recently come to understand my being an empath, but I have always known there was SOMETHING very different about me and my connection with them, as well as with plants, bugs, children, and strangers, etc.

Animals tend to just want attention, love, and to play. "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog." :lol:

I can "feel" their thoughts, but I cannot "hear" them. Words mean very little to me anyway.
~*~Namaste~*~

Leo Volont

Dear Astral Man,

I have 4 Indoor Cats, and a feeding station of Ferals.  I've been a Feline Volunteer at Kennels and Veterinery Hospitals where I socialized kittens.  It may sound overly glib, but I am talking to cats already.  You can see it when you get a new cat -- they are vocalizing all the time to test communication with you.  Surprisingly, the more they are sure of their ability to communicate with you, the less they vocalize.

The important thing to remember is to reply in kind to a cat.  If they meow, answer with a 'yeah'.  If they lick their lips at you then do the same, or make kissy noises.  If they blink slowly at you  -- that is a great sign of affection from a cat -- an Air Kiss... then slowly blink back.

A socialized cat will think that a kiss is grooming -- like a lick.  But a former or partially Feral Cat might think that a kiss is rather like a Bite... now, it confuses them why we would want to bite them, but they have figured out that it IS a way we express 'affection' and so they will return a 'kiss' by gently biting a hand or even gently biting a nose.  It's important to not let it freak you out.

Anyway, after you live with the same cats for awhile, you tend to know what's on everyone's mind.  Whatever they are thinking tends to get through.

I did have a dream when I was young, when the cat I grew up with died.  Apparently she had invited me up to Pet Heaven and she explained to me that she was having a good time 'playing' with the mice.

One of the most Facinating Visions On Line is Phil Kramer's "My Brief Experience In Eternity and What I Saw" in which he related the details of Judgment Day, and then describes Hell, Purgatory and the Heavenly Planets, describing the social interactions and rules of the Higher Realms.  And, yes, there is a Pet Heaven.  It seems that everyone has their own assigned planet -- souls of certain kinds are kept together ... we are each kept in our own 'cliques'.  But on Holy Feast Days it is decided that souls can tolerate, at least for a day, old loved ones and family, and travel is opened between the Planets.  Everyone can visit with each other.  This is when we can visit out old pets if we like... or they visit us, I presume.

Leo Volont

It is surprising how well some animals actually do talk.  Researchers noticed that Prairie Dog Colonies seemed to have alot of 'chatter' and so they utilized some High Speed Decoding Computer Programs that had formerly been used by Pentagon Encrypters.  They thought they were going to find just rudimentary communications but they were finding language like "Here comes fat red poop man with rifle" (describing a hunter that would shoot at them who was wearing a red shirt that day.  The researchers were surprised when the prairie dogs were sophisticated enough to use the same word for him that they would for excrement), or "here comes good good good blue lady with peanuts, bread, beacon... "and they would list every food that she had ever layed out for them.  The researchers were simply blown over by the apparent sophistication of the language that they uncovered.

It has long been known that American Mocking Birds vary their songs from region to region.  It was common for researchers to record the birds of the different regions, but when they thought it would be a lark to play their recordings, they found that Mocking Birds were very attentive audiences and would approach the loud speakers and repeat back the 'new' songs, as though they were practicing French Lessons or whatever.  

Talking of Song Birds reminds me of something I noticed when I was still a young man taking morning walks.  Song Birds and Whistling Birds are all none-predatory.  The Calling Birds are all predators and marauders.  Nature made it that way.  If you listen carefully all the Whistling Birds and Song Birds will cooperate with each other, across species lines, giving out their whistles and songs in a sequence.  It is all equivalent to "It is okay over here".  When their song stops or moves, everyone learns it very quickly.  When a Calling Bird calls, they know they have been invaded.  If you are unintrusive and attentive you can actually insert yourself into the Whistling Order, if you have a loud enough whistle that is still pleasing enough not to be considered a predatory 'Call'.