Technique of the String

Previous topic - Next topic

sabater_wb

Technique of the String

NOTE: NOTE: The translation of the text is not perfect. I used a program for translate of the Portuguese for English. :D

This is a complete projection method in itself, if you have good concentration powers. I suggest that beginners only concentrate on this method until that have more experience. That projection method will give him/her a normal astral projection. The duration of this projection, in real time, it will depend on the level of development of the chakras and of the flow of energy that you obtained.  

1) he/she makes the exercise of relaxation completely, until that is completely relaxed. This should just take few minutes, don't surpass that time.  

2) it extends your imaginary hands and it is pulled, hand on hand, upward of a string strong, imaginary, invisible hung on you. Try and imagine the sensation of a fort, thick, string in your hands.  

Don't try to visualize that string! I want you to imagine that you are extending the hands and arising in that string in complete darkness, you don't get like this to see him/it absolutely, you just know where he is and it can imagine his sensation. The visualization spends valuable mental energy that can be better taken advantage of to exercise direct pressure in the astral body.  

You will feel a quick dizziness sensation (daze) inside of you as you make that, specifically in the superior part of your log. That is caused by the dynamic pressure exercised in the astral body. The dizziness sensation comes from the liberation of the astral body. That sensation of vertigo will intensify the more you pull the string.  

* He/she notices Very Important 1: That dizziness sensation and any pressure sensations or vertigo, etc, caused by your mental action of pulling in the string they should be noticed carefully by you. Learn the exact mental action that you are executing to cause that vertigo. You will have to train your action of mental ascent to cause that sensation. Then, the first times that you to try that method of the string, concentrate on discovering the correct mental action to do that. Once you learn what you are doing to cause that, and it can create again that the will, you will really be beginning to the to arrive some place.  

* He/she notices Very Important: ALL IGNORE THE SENSATIONS THAT to FEEL DURING the PROJECTION or that will distract him/it, to break your concentration, and to ruin your chances for the projection. Concentrate more on the simple act of arising in your string to total exclusion of everything. Place everything that has in that only action, but it is not tense, it should be everything mental.  

3) it continues arising, hand on hand, always upward, and you will feel the weight sensation to appear in you. The pressure that you are exercising in your astral body will force him/it to the state of he/she has sex. Ignore that when it happens and concentrate on the one that you are doing.  

4) it continues arising and you will feel your chakras they open in response to pressure, don't stop.  

5) soon after you will feel the vibrations they begin, all your body will seem to be vibrating and you she will be paralyzed. Ponder, with an only thought, to arise in the string, don't stop.  

6) soon after you will feel being freed of your body. You will leave your body in the direction of your imaginary string and it will be hovering on your body. You will be finally free!  

Note: She don't allow to lose the concentration when the vibrations begin. They are a natural effect caused by the energy flowing through all the chakras, main and secondary, of your body. If you really to meet being distracted for that, spend more time and effort making the concentration exercises to that you overcome this problem.  

Note: If you didn't dominate the use of your imaginary hands for the relaxation, for obtaining of energy and for the work with the chakras, you can have difficulty in using them to arise in the string. That doesn't mean that you have to be capable to open your chakras sufficiently to do the projection using that method, you don't have, just help if you can.  

That method is very direct. He reduces the necessary time drastically to do the projection! Once you start to use that method with determination, you will enter in he/she has sex, your chakras will open up, the vibrations will begin and you will get the projection very quickly! The speed of that method can scare you, in the first time that you to try him/it. Everything will seem to happen too fast. Although you will get used to with that, and he/she will appreciate to have plenty mental energy to use during the projection.  

If your concentration powers are good, you have a better chance of leaving of your body with that method than with any other, same if you didn't dominate the deep relaxation and the abilities of the he/she has sex. What is necessary, besides the ability to ponder, it is the ability to accomplish strong mental actions, without any corresponding muscular action. Example.: you have to be capable to separate physical and mental actions.  

If you have some problem with any part of the method of the string, analyze him/it, discover the area of the problem, then return and concentrate on the exercises of related training to that you overcome the problem.

------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any result with this technique, post here.

Leannain

Are you Portuguese?
or native of the Portuguese Language?

I am ;D

could ya give me the portuguese version of the technique?

sabater_wb

Hi Leannain...

I am Brazilian

Leannain

hehe brasil  =) olha lá podes me indicar o sítio onde arranjaste essa técnica? talvez eu possa ajudar na tradução,já que o texto contem algumas palavras confusas =)

sabater_wb

Olá Leannain

Eu consegui a tecnica no site www.viagemastral.com
Neste site clique em Tecnicas projetivas e encontre lá a Técnica do Cordão.

Este site tem tambem um ótimo forum.
----------

Eu usei um programa para traduzir para ser mais rapido, e nem li para encontrar os erros.

Leannain

Ah obrigado :)
vou dar uma vista de olhos

upstream

Olé muchachos!

Oh come on, isolated people of Brazil and other countries of the far abroad. This text is obviously an English to Portugal to English translation of Robert Bruce's original Rope method.

Leannain

olé muchachos is spanish -_-

=D

upstream

Quantitativefool

Hehe, that was fun to read, some funny translational errors.

-Stu

SerGei

HEHE is this a multi-language topic? If so, then:

örölök, hogy sokan vannak ezen a fórumon és mindenki normális.

remélem hogy előbb-utóbb mindenki akkor projektál, amikor csak akar!

Legjobbakat:

Gergő
Things are changing...

paker7

Quote from: SerGeiHEHE is this a multi-language topic? If so, then:

örölök, hogy sokan vannak ezen a fórumon és mindenki normális.

remélem hogy előbb-utóbb mindenki akkor projektál, amikor csak akar!

Legjobbakat:

Gergő

A w Szczebrzeszynie chrzaszcz brzmi w trzcinie !  :P  :D

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

Nay

:shock:  how dare you talk about my mom that way, SerGei!  :P

OK, I'll be serious.  I'm going to try and guess what you just said..this will be fun.:D

Something about the forums and normal..lol  projecting...remember...ok..I give up. tell me what you said!

Nay

upstream

Ha mindenki akkor projektálna amikor akar, szerintem pár nap múlva holtan esnénk össze.

Smilodon29A

Ehhh barem mogu na svom jebenom jeziku da psujem:
jebiga kada ovaj forum ima samo filtere za engleske psovke :)
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger