Terorised by poltergeist in my False Awakenings!

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hey guys!It's been a dry spell for a while,but this weak i had two lucid dreams that later turned in false awakenings.so far so good,but in this FA's whenever I try to open a door,or close an opened door,the doors slam with such power that when they happen to hit me they an throw me on my back!I feel the impact,but i see nothing.This morning again the doors where on the slamming mood,I even watched one door move on its own open close open close and a kitten was watching it in terror,following specific spot at the lower end of the door.Later on i discovered I can also move them doors telekinetikly,but they retained their aggresive actions when touched.Funny stuff and it begins to repeat!Anyone experienced that or similar?
Who am I is not important...My message is...

proyect_outzone

I dont know this phenomenon personally, but i think it must not be a poltergeist. Maybe the first time it was. But i think the later events are caused by your expectations. You expect consciously or unconsciously, that this happens, and it happens.

This is the cause of many repeating events during dreams and out of body experiences.

Xanth

I read this as you're opening doors which your subconscious mind doesn't want you to.

desert-rat

I have dreams where some thing evil is after me.  I get strange dreams when coast to coast plays ghost e.v.p.s , an over night radio show .

Simo

Quote from: Xanth on April 12, 2013, 11:37:42
I read this as you're opening doors which your subconscious mind doesn't want you to.
Funny,those are just the doors between rooms in my home :D

Szaxx

Read up on psi wheels and make a sealed one. Just keep a thought that you can make it spin in your head. This will implant it into the subconcious. It may take 3 weeks to do. Then in the morning ideally as you wake imagine it spinning. You may get a FA where it moves but the idea is to wake for real and wait a few seconds. As its sealed it should stay still.
But will it?

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: Simo on April 12, 2013, 15:27:18
Those doors may be in between rooms in your home, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's still in this dimension.

The veil between the dimensions is much thinner than many people think.

Just hit the right frequency and you are there.  :-)

Astralzombie

Even in this physical reality, can we ever be certain that we will know what is waiting behind the door?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Simo

True :D Funy cuz doors i find open wont close-they slam open again with the same force :D

Xanth

Quote from: Simo on April 12, 2013, 15:27:18
When you're projecting, they're the doors of your consciousness.

When we're projecting, doors represent portals... you never know what will be behind a door when you open it.
For some reason, you seem to be afraid of what's behind your doors.  Perhaps you need to open a door with Love in your heart.  Don't be afraid.  :)

Contenteo

A lot of my false awakenings are hellish too. I chalk this up to a bad phase/transition. I have had hundreds of these experiences, and I can tell you that there is definitely a gradient of dull/nasty muddy into crisp/Pleasent.

This being a lower level(in your local mental model) experience, I would expect this phenomenon of to be there. Kinda like a bad jam session(lots of dissonance) versus a on point one(lots of harmony). Some days the tuning just ain't there due to happenstance. It'd be a little weird blaming a poltergeist on my inability to hit notes just at the right time or mess up a little. We are humans in this experience, the rootcap of the plant, we aren't meant to be 100% efficient.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Contenteo

Just reading through Franks posts and came across this gem. I like the perspective. Don't bring those things backto the physical.

There is one aspect to beware of, however, and that is: people who release uncontrolled "demons" on the Astral, soon end up having those very same entities controlling them - on the Physical.
-"Frank"

Cheers,
Contenteo

Simo

Quote from: Contenteo on April 14, 2013, 03:57:10
Just reading through Franks posts and came across this gem. I like the perspective. Don't bring those things backto the physical.

There is one aspect to beware of, however, and that is: people who release uncontrolled "demons" on the Astral, soon end up having those very same entities controlling them - on the Physical.
-"Frank"

Cheers,
Contenteo
Whoa you mean We can materialize them hear in the physical? :D

desert-rat

Whoa you mean We can materialize them hear in the physical?

There called thought forms or tulpa .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
I believe some ghosts are rely thought forms .

Contenteo

Funny enough, I had two long solid projections/stable coherent dreams last night. (Things have reached a point where some dreams, I am oblivious it is a dream, But a third party spectator to the events occurring to me.) I like it.  :-)

Point is, the theme that evolved halfway through the first, was we were being terrorized by a poltergeist. Little flames kept pooping up in hard to reach places around a larger version of my house. I kept having to go around and blow them out. They appeared in the air ducts and such.

At one point in between this, I was with my parents and my old (now deceised) bird who was sitting in a cage. And I said that cliche line, "If there is a poltegeist here, then...'and shook my hand'" The bird dropped dead and fell through the cracks. I said it again and the bird came back to life. Probably sounds traumatizing here in text, but there was no fear, just awe. It was a fun dream. I rather liked running around the house trying to find the flame. The last flame actually was outside my window, and it turned into a back to the future scene, vivid music and everything. Really cool stuff. Music in the astral is great.

I doubt this was a poltergeist because of the familiarity of the people in the house, classic F21. It was probably just fresh on my mind from this post.  :-D The intent of my hand with the bird's death is a great example of how intent can manifest itself in F21. If you believe IT, and truly expect IT, IT will occur. Well thanks! I hope this sheds some light, a flame perhaps  :-P, on your poltergeist dilemma.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Simo

yeah great! :D No worries anymore :D I am currently tryin out the SSILD method and it gives promising results - 3 interesting nights in 3 attempts!I even didnt realise that I had a false awakening and i was still practising SSILD!I didnt realize I had fallen asleep! :-D

desert-rat

Erin Pavlina , uses this light sabor for defence while out of body on some of the less friendly critters    . Its in some of her blogs . http://www.erinpavlina.com/   

Simo

Lightsaber?Just my thing :D
Edit -  I think she is yet another one that speaks out of her imagination,just like those books where the autor talks about some magician Don Huan or something  :-D

desert-rat

A more common protection is a shield of white light .  It is used by D. Sutphen in his tapes and many others .  http://www.richardsutphen.com/    I have discussed a few things with Erin ( Steve's ex) on the now closed Pavlina forum http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/    I think she knows her stuff .  
p.s. By Don Juan , I think you are refering to Carlos Castaneda , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda    He did his research while on peyota . Its hard to trust results gotten while tripping .  I have not read his work , just heard about it from thoes that have .

Contenteo

Interesting again, Not last night, but the night before, I had a false awakening/ Conscious exit. I kind of came out of body, you know, when you see what you think you would laying down, but you have that slightly floaty astral feeling and then kicked away my physical body. Afterward, I tried to manifest a sword. I try a lot, because I don't have the manifestation thing down fluently, intending something into existence is tough if you try too hard :/. And I made a wooden boken which eventually turned into this invisible sword( I knew it was there) that I could pulse little wrapping sparks of white electricity up. Definitely a more unique thing I have conjured. Is it anything like that?

Cheers,
Contenteo