Dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

smooth

do you have a queston?[:)]
-Chris

whitestorm

Seems that even though I have bought a dream book. One of them told me there other one. I have not find that yet. But so far I know of that is seems possible for those who actually sleep in bed and astral projection somewhere else. So far as well I did even reading very few astral projection books subject. Seems don't make any sense at all. Nothing to the connect what I have been through. Something different. Probably due to my deafness. What I have is stronger and even different than others normal supposed to be work for me. Yet it didn't work on me.

whitestorm

Well, I was talk to a friend of mine. This person suggests possbile OBE or astral projections. I don't know much about that subjects. Even then seems that I have done it for many years without realizes that I actually done that. I was about 10 years or so. I always dreams of something. I even gone out of my body even not leaves yet. Still able to go in great distance anywhere. That seems only does this way in my sleep situations. Or when I am really really tired then I could able to do that without realizes. It like an habit.