The ANTI-CHRIST

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Are you trying to say that Maitreya was identified as the coming anti-Christ?! Maitreya, the next Buddha?

WalkerInTheWoods

First off what can you listen to these files with? I try to open it but nothing will play it.

Second, what is the Anti-Christ? Anti meaning agaist or opposite so is this "person" against Christ? Christ taught love and peace so would this entity teach hate and chaos? Or is Anti-Christ merely the ideas of hate and chaos and not an actual person? What if I do not believe there is a Christ, what would Anti-Christ mean to me?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Ryno

You need Real PLayer to listen to it. I listen to that show all the time. They have some really good topics. The Anti-Christ they were speaking of on the show on the 25th was literally the incarnation of Satan himself. You should really listen to the show. It was very interesting.

RonnieBaby

"ANTI" meaning against Christ. His plan is to heal people and will make miracles happen just like a drug dealer (if you will) sucks you in and after he has gotten you hooked... BAM!!! Then we will have to go against God in order for him to heal us or perform miracles. He will then have us by our tails!

Never never give in to this or anyone who asks you to go against God.

When the veil is lifted, we will be very surprised, people will then awaken to the REAL truth.

If you don't believe in Christ.. then there's nothing I can say to you...

Lastly, when you click on the link... it should take you to the website where you can click on the appropriate show/link. Which you will need Real Player.

Ron Powers

RonnieBaby

Here is a site I found that offers LIVE radio concerning metaphysical topics.

They had on tonight, June 25th, the subject of the Anti-Christ. They talked about tthe ANTI-CHRIST - Maitreya's Mission - Along with hell and what we have to come, soon!

You can listen to the archived broadcast.

Click on the June 25th link...
http://www.broadcast.com/shows/mysteries/archive.html

Ron Powers