The book is out!

Previous topic - Next topic

astralmaster

That's great news. Can't wait for mine!
David
David

astralpwka

Wow! I wonder if its in my local bookstore yet... I'm really curious as to whether there's a refinement on his earlier techniques...

Redwolf

on amazon.co.uk its still onley says pre order

EnderZ

Did he just write that one or something?  I was going to order it from amazon but they said it was a "rare" book that would take 2-3 months to ship!!!  

i cant wait that long heh. Instead i got "Adventures beyond the body" by Buhlman. anyone read that one yet? i herd its pretty good. its just not as big as astral dynamics [:(]which held me over for a few weeks heh

MrWizyrd

yea I had it on pre order for the past month and a half. But I finally got confirmation the other day that it is in, and has been shipped to me. I am supposed to get it next monday or tuesday. this is on amazon.com

kailaurius

Congratulations [:)]  I also pre-ordered the book from Amazon.com on September 16th.  I havn't received an email from Amazon yet though. [:(]  It's great news though.  Maybe mine will be coming in soon.

Hmmm, that's weird.  Did the forums have a post count reset a while back.  I know I havn't posted a reply in a while.  Just lurking mostly, lol, but I just noticed my post count is at 1 and was just curious if the post counts were reset at one point.

MrWizyrd

Just got an email confirmation from Amazon.com that my book was shipped. Mastering Astral Projection: 90-day Guide To Out-of-body Experience

Yay, its out!