The Card Method...

Previous topic - Next topic

SuPeR_DeLuXe

Gonna have to read through a little bit to get to the card part. Im not sure if it was conlusive test or not. I read it a while ago.
http://www.paradigm-sys.com/display/ctt_articles2.cfm?ID=31

Stillwater

Greetings Forum Members!

Forgive my importunity, however an intriguing thought made itself known to me some time ago, and I thought that this would be the best method of inquiry.

Everyone who fancies that they have some familiarity with non-physical phenomena has most definitely, if it is not that I am terribly mistaken, some idea of the popular "Card Trick"- the one in which one places several playing cards in an inaccessible locale, and in the midst of an OBE atempt, makes it their paramount goal and endeavor to make it known to themself what the cards read, and then makes for their body in an imperative hurry, lest they should forget what the cards read; and thus in doing so verifies the objectivity of their real-time expeirience.

It is my question of all whom may feel summoned to respond if it is that anyone has any tangible and solid instance and recollection of this so-called classical experiment ever being flawlessly executed.I find it peculiar, with the number of individuals who know of this experiment, that I have not ever run accross any such instance in written print.

Thanks for your input!

Your friend,
Stillwater
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic