The fear. I thought I was over it. Guess not! lol

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralCody

Well... I guess I have some more hurdles to go through. This morning I had 3 episodes of paralysis but never got any further from there because of my first episode. I was laying there... and it hit fast. I started sinking into my bed... I heard a voice this time, it sounded a lot like my mom... I heard "I wish you loved me mom... I wish you LOVED me... you LOVE me.. I wish you LOVE ME... and then in a growling like voice said it again. Something lashed out at me and it startled me a bit. lol... Just means I have more hurdles to jump! I hate those voices man... Or the sudden screams... I know some of you can relate. It can be brutal sometimes. Nothing hurt me... It's just the darn fear... I thought I was over it but I think this is just one of those tests.

I'm looking forward to jumping this hurdle so I can keep at it. =D

Szaxx

Yeah the noise is scarey at times. I've recently heard one of my granddaughters screaming like she was on fire. I ignored it as usual. Then it went away and thunder started, ignored that too. Heard the familiar high wind and chips cooking simultaneously. Then tried to get into the RTZ again.
I saw the room door and thought yay, maybe this time. All of a sudden two spirograph vortices appeared which is new and startled me for an instant.
Tried to continue and saw the door again. This time blurry and very distorted so I pulled out.
Not the best thing but you are so close. Its a few more seconds and all these noises dissapear, your 'astral' sight opens up and once clear you can move away from your body to FREEDOM.
Keep at it and ignore the audio hallucinations, thats all they are. With practice you get familiar with them and think 'oh shut up".
So close my friend...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AstralCody

Quote from: Szaxx on February 27, 2013, 16:41:52
Yeah the noise is scarey at times. I've recently heard one of my granddaughters screaming like she was on fire. I ignored it as usual. Then it went away and thunder started, ignored that too. Heard the familiar high wind and chips cooking simultaneously. Then tried to get into the RTZ again.
I saw the room door and thought yay, maybe this time. All of a sudden two spirograph vortices appeared which is new and startled me for an instant.
Tried to continue and saw the door again. This time blurry and very distorted so I pulled out.
Not the best thing but you are so close. Its a few more seconds and all these noises dissapear, your 'astral' sight opens up and once clear you can move away from your body to FREEDOM.
Keep at it and ignore the audio hallucinations, thats all they are. With practice you get familiar with them and think 'oh shut up".
So close my friend...

Thunder is a big one for me too. That never bothered me but the screams and shouts eeek. I'll hang in there with it though. =D Thanks a bunch for the reply Szaxx

Contenteo

Fear and the perception of evil is a dense smog that will inherently sit attop the lower most astral level for quite some time to come.
It is something everyone, including myself encounter from time to time.

It is something you just learn is simple a point of view and you learn to augment your perception at will away from a fearful mental habitat.

I'll give you some sound projection logic. If you believe that AP and NDE are the same thing, then if you die in fear, most likely you are going to end up in a pretty crappy F22 state for quite some time. If you can see that, then it makes no sense to have any fear, especially when walking in the face of death. The best that'll do for you is put you in a tormenting limbo state if you happen to perish while in a fearful state of mind. Yick.  :|

Coping with it, in that light, I found, is essentially and brings about all sorts of productivity here in the physical. It is said amongst the samurai class that the Way of the Warrior is the resolute acceptance of death. I suspect this may be their ultimate reasoning too. I also suspect that this is possible one of the best takeaway lessons one can hold on to be practicing astral projection regularly. It is certainly not for the faint of heart or mind.

Best on your fearless travels  :-P

Cheers,
Contenteo

illprotocol

Lookedynamixhales

From what i learned through Sleep Paralysis letting go of fear is just learning to deal with it over time of course you can confront it but it gets easier overtime i found for me a gradual process was the root ;)

illprotocol

I have sleep paralysis. I actually fight against my OBEs because of the fear of them. I feel vibrations and wiggle around and keep focus on my wall. When I do this, my vibrations disappear and I am fully awake again. I noticed that when i fight my OBEs, my energy is much stronger in my lucid dreams, which are more common and improves the whole process.

Lookedynamixhales

Quote from: illprotocol on March 01, 2013, 10:46:03
I have sleep paralysis. I actually fight against my OBEs because of the fear of them. I feel vibrations and wiggle around and keep focus on my wall. When I do this, my vibrations disappear and I am fully awake again. I noticed that when i fight my OBEs, my energy is much stronger in my lucid dreams, which are more common and improves the whole process.

So you fight against projecting because of sleep paralysis if so that sucks dude :( i learned to not really care about sleep paralysis if it happens it does but i used to find what helped me free myself was wiggling my toes that got me outta there for sure.

illprotocol

Seek or try to remember meeting an angel, they usually reveal themselves to you. Mine has helped me overcome some fears. Pretend you have telepathy and try to talk to the angel during the day, and do some role playing, figure out why you're scared.