the first time you AP what was your feelings leading upto it?

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaxen_2008

For experienced projectors only pls:

If you meant to project intentionally or not maybe you were laying down having an afternoon nap and suddenly it happened or maybe from a lucid dream or however it happened, how did it feel before it did? what I mean by this is what were the feelings leading upto it? did you hear the buzzing feel the vibrations over your body and wondered what on earth was happening?

Do tell all.

Bedeekin

You will get so many different answers.

If you don't mind I'm sick of explaining what it feels like because someone somewhere will have different sensations or explain that we are all different.

I am realising now that it's pointless sharing anything with any amount of enthusiasm.

*EDIT*

Just realise that sounds very 'woe me'... lol

It isn't... I'm just being realistic and I'm bored of typing the same thing over and over again.

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on January 08, 2013, 15:59:42
I am realising now that it's pointless sharing anything with any amount of enthusiasm.
It sounds like the "Teacher" needs a break! Everyone needs a recess now and then my friend!  :wink:

Klaxen_2008

wow he sounded mad. Sorry to had upset you! you might as well had not posted though.

Xanth

Nah, Bedeekin doesn't get mad.  As I've said, you just have to read what people write with less emotions.

I mirror Bedeekin's frustration.  Most people who get into Astral Projection are simply too full of certain ideas, concepts and beliefs... and all of this before they've even had their first known experience (I say "known", because most people have had projections, they just choose to accept the belief that a projection is more than "just a dream").

I found that I had to forget everything I thought I knew about astral projection before I really started learning.  I had to get rid of everything I read on the subject and start from a fresh, clean slate... and now I'm very happy that I have, because I haven't looked back since.

Bedeekin

Haha... I wasn't mad. I promise. I spent about 15 minutes typing a description and then remembered what happens when this sort of thing is answered. We can only answer the question based on our own experiences and what is relevant to me might not be relevant to you.

I apologise if it sounded a bit terse.

Ok... Are you asking what does it feel like now after years and years or how did it feel at the beginning?

Over the years the sensations have changed and evolved into different sensations... if you are just interested then fine, but I wouldn't want you to think that if you don't feel the same thing you're not doing it right.

justin35ll

I think during my first PERSONAL experience I heard a lot of rushing wind noises and people talking, then I was lying in my bed playing with my nonphysical arms and hands

roman67

Quote from: Bedeekin on January 08, 2013, 21:02:14
Over the years the sensations have changed and evolved into different sensations... if you are just interested then fine, but I wouldn't want you to think that if you don't feel the same thing you're not doing it right.

Exactly, everyone has their own different sensations and it has been changing time to time.

Made O pHI

QuoteFor experienced projectors only pls:

If you meant to project intentionally or not maybe you were laying down having an afternoon nap and suddenly it happened or maybe from a lucid dream or however it happened, how did it feel before it did? what I mean by this is what were the feelings leading upto it? did you hear the buzzing feel the vibrations over your body and wondered what on earth was happening?

Do tell all.

Tbh my best projections always happen when I'm feeling down for some reason. I guess you can consider this a feeling leading up to projection.
I think these experiences happen to me because this is when I actually put a lot of emotion behind my intent and it creates an amazing experience to bring my day back to bliss.

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but maybe you should try it out when your feeling really down. Like Bedeekin said, there are numerous feelings you can get and we all get different ones. Don't focus on what someone else feels, cuz like they said, if your not feeling what someone else feels then you'll most likely think your doing something wrong when your probably doing it right, focus on what you feel.
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa