The Life Line Technique

Previous topic - Next topic

glowsoftly

Jeff_Mash

Ryan,

Why don't you explain the way YOU do the lifeline technique, so we can hear it described from the viewpoint of another person.

In particular, I am interested in knowing your thought processes during the procedure, how did you prepare before projecting (if at all), and how to put your consciousness on the "Life Line" before moving it up or down the line.

Looking forward to your response.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

mattrox

I would really like to know also.  I can't always prject when i want to, and this technique sounds like it works pretty well.

dkj400

Tell us the technique dammit!

glowsoftly

Look in the thread: AP Technique...Help requested
Its here in OBE discussions.

Kerrblur

Hello,

I am very very sorry about not replying soon enough, but my internet Service was shut down for a couple days.  But here is how I did the 'Life Line' Technique.

In particular, I am interested in knowing your thought processes during the procedure, how did you prepare before projecting (if at all), and how to put your consciousness on the "Life Line" before moving it up or down the line.______________________________________________________________________

Well almost exactly how glow told me to do it.  But before then, I did my usual stretches starting from toes to my head.  I do my usuall 20 breaths(IN/OUT).  Then once I am finished with that I am usually feeling alittle heavy and well, lol I am not sure if all of you get this but, by this time, I get crazy inchy and cobwebb feelings all over.  So I get that sinking feeling going on, like I sit there, and I think or imagine I am above my chair and I 'drop' to my chair, and sink like its liquid.  And it repeats in my head over and over without anything in thought.

Whoa! I sink.  Okay step two, I start to, or try to imagine a line coming out of my solar plexus but I really honestly could not do this(I'm sitting in a chair btw). So I just imagined I was moving across a invisible line connected to my solar plexus.

The movement that I imagined in my head I was on this line, being pulled STRAIGHT behind me through my chair on this 'time line' which did not mean, i was creating thoughts of past events of my life til the 'end' of the 'line' where it was my 'birth', but really it was me moving down this line, KNOWING this line was a line of time, so I never thought anything about years or memories, its like 'YOU' unconsciously KNOW your in the turning lane driveing a car bout ready to turn, you go in that lane to turn without even thinking about it right?   its like that, I tried making memories and stuff, and it was harder, too much thinking.

But When I got to the end of the line, I'm not sure if glow said this was good or not, but I'd imagine myself from the back end of this line, moving closer to the backside of the chair, my body.  

I'd come to a stop of this line, just short of my chair, and imagine myself bgoing back to the end of the line (my birth, beginning of my life). this brought intense vibrations and spinning, it spinned me RIGHT out of my body!!!

I achieved projection 3 times that night. . . i hope this was detailed.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Jeff_Mash

Hey Ryan,

Yes, that was very detailed.  Thank you for the explanation.  I especially like how you compared it to being in a turn lane and not really thinking about it.

The only thing I was semi-confused on was when you said:
quote:

But When I got to the end of the line, I'm not sure if glow said this was good or not, but I'd imagine myself from the back end of this line, moving closer to the backside of the chair, my body.

Are you able to explain this a little bit better?  I can't tell if you're saying that after you moved to the end of the line, you repeated the whole process and started to move back along the line to the chair again.......Or, if at the end of the line, you imagined yourself turning your back to the chair, and sliding along the line BACK to where your body was (the starting point).

If you could clarify that statement, that would be great.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Kerrblur

Hello Jeff,

When I said I move back down the line do something like this:
       -----------------------------)
|     |
|Chair| - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (Birth)
|     |
       (-------------------------------

I follow this line 'as positioned' in my chair originally, so I would be moving backwards technically.  Once I hit the end of the line I start moving back down the line where I visually see my chair in the distance.  The position I am in now, is well, the oppopsite from how I was moving last time, which is forward.  lol It really looked like I was almost driving but I was sitting in a invisible chair, attached to a invisible line, going back to the point of my chair, but not going through my chair, stopping just before. then repeating the process.
nor bottle in creeds

Jeff_Mash

Ok...thanks for the explanation.  If I understand you right, it's almost like a slow motion, horizontal bunjee jump......where you extend to a certain point, and then travel back to the start.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

dkj400

Cool. I will give this a try.

Kerrblur

Yes Jeff! it is exactly like that! I am telling you, I feel like a geniune astral expert now that I learned this.  I feel more and more stronger every single day! I have been to astral Pulse Island and actually didnt think it was lucid! I dunno if I went to the astral plane, and or if i went lucid, but when i thought about astral pulse island, i went from the RTZ(life lining lol [;)]).  Colorful sh*t!!  I remembered, that when I went I stayed for a short time, and Everytime I project, I try to keep time of it, and add like 10 seconds to the experience. so eventually Ill be in this crazy world for like 45 minutes!! lol thatd be great!
nor bottle in creeds

Jeff_Mash

Hey Ryan.....

You say that you do this in a sitting position, which is what "glowsoftly" does as well.  Maybe you can answer the following:

1) Have you had ANY success with this technique in a lying down position?

2) On average, how long does it take you to "get out" from the moment you sit down in your chair?

3) Is there any doubt in your mind that you travel to these places, or do you have a little bit of hesitation because you think that this could be just your imagination?

4) Do you find that you have to go through full-body relaxation exercises, energy work, etc. before projecting with this technique, or do you just sit down and BOOM!  You're out within 10 minutes of visualization?

5) The chair you sit in....is it a straight back chair, or is it reclined when you project?  If it's a straight back, how can you disassociate and not be thinking about holding yourself upright (mainly your neck, head, and torso).

I have yet to have any success with this technique, but I only try from a prone position on my back.  If only I had a comfortable arm chair to sit it!
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

APGuy

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash

If only I had a comfortable arm chair to sit it!

I think that laying on a couch with your head propped up as if you were in a chair would work.  That's what I'm going to try.  While lying down I got a lot of exit sensations though, which if you want, can be read about in my latest topic in the astral experiences forum entitled "Nearly OBEd My First Time!"

Kerrblur

Hey, I will answer From beginning (obviously), from how 'I' do it, but im no expert.

Jeff: 1) Have you had ANY success with this technique in a lying down position?

I have not done this in a laying down position, I felt great stuff from laying on my side, which I got too excited and failed, so I'm definitely trying that more.

Jeff: 2) On average, how long does it take you to "get out" from the moment you sit down in your chair?

From the moment I sit in my chair, With my more ADD problems, it takes me alittle longer, depending on how my concentration is, like 15-20(+/- 5-10 min)

Jeff: 3) Is there any doubt in your mind that you travel to these places, or do you have a little bit of hesitation because you think that this could be just your imagination?

Okay this is the thing I am trying to figure out, like I told you, I know I projected to the RTZ, because I did the card thing that RB told us to do in the book, I varified I was indeed out of my body. whcih was great for me.  But I wanted to see what it felt like to go in planes, if I could, because in my lucid dreams, there quite ridiculous!  and when I went to these 'places' I am not quite sure yet, I have to try to figure out what the differance is, I'm kinda dislecksic lol cant figure out things soo fast,(thats why I have you lol)

Jeff: 4) Do you find that you have to go through full-body relaxation exercises, energy work, etc. before projecting with this technique, or do you just sit down and BOOM! You're out within 10 minutes of visualization?

Yea, I think I mentioned it above but yea, before I sit down I am standing up, and I do tpyical Gym Class stretches! 10 second holds, and if Im really patient, I grab a heat pad(microwave them!).  When I sit down, I close my eyes and do 10-20 deep In and Out breaths (nose , mouth) clearing my whole mind! what I do is visualize the number, that my count is on with my beaths.  After this, I sit for a second, and just focus on my beathing and do the energy thing(just visualize) while at the same time, melting in my chair hah! the melting thing is hard! but that IS what gets you into a trance, I never ever knew it! til recently.  After I sink for  JUST a second, I start the life line technique.  I hope that answers yea? lol I dont like saying things in science ways or
"YOU GOT to be the bird, to fly with the bird"

lol

Jeff: 5) The chair you sit in....is it a straight back chair, or is it reclined when you project? If it's a straight back, how can you disassociate and not be thinking about holding yourself upright (mainly your neck, head, and torso).

It might be different with other people but I recline it a bit, but not where your SOO reclined, JUST enough where you dont have to worry about moving you understand? and I usually put my arms on ther arm rest, then you kinda know you sink, feel 'something' falling in the chair. and I plop a pillow under neath my ankles, to help with my feet, because I KNOW people have a hard time with feet, a pillow IS THE answer!

I hope this helped you some... reply!
nor bottle in creeds

Kerrblur

Tell me if you like the comments and if it helps you, or anyone else
nor bottle in creeds

dkj400

quote:
and do the energy thing(just visualize) while at the same time, melting in my chair hah!

Could you explain this some more?
Are you talking about the Chakra Energy raising?
What is this melting thing?

Kerrblur

The melting thing is what I say when you try to visualize yourself falling, and sometimes your mind wont accept it, like mine, so I imagined myself in the chair melting in it. then i get the falling sensation which puts my in a deeper trance, the energy thing is different in MY perspective
nor bottle in creeds

cube

Hi Kerrblur, I'd like to summarize my understanding of what you're doing. Please correct me on any points:

1.) Stretches starting from toes to head

2.) Do 20 full nose and mouth breaths (IN/OUT)

3.) Sit in chair

4.) Get that sinking feeling going on, like I sit there, and I think or imagine I am above my chair and I 'drop' to my chair, and sink like its liquid.

5.) Repeat step 4 in head over and over without any thoughts.

6.) Know that there is a line of time that starts in your solar plexus and travels backward through your body 6 to 12 feet back into space. Make this line golden white if you like. The end point in your body is the current moment, the end point behind you is your birth. Do not think too hard about this, don't think "this happened last and that happened before that, etc." Just know that the line is there without thinking.

7.) Move your attention focus from the start of the line in your body backward to the end that is your birth.

8.) When you get to the end of the line, if you haven't AP'd  move your attention slowly forward to the point in the line just short of the back of your chair.

9.) Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you AP.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Kerrblur

nor bottle in creeds

Kerrblur

Okay everyone, all the wheiner's out there like me who had a somewhat difficult time projecting consciously but has projected before somehow! the user 'glowsoftly' has came up with a technique that got me out in a matter of minutes!

FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST

okay, ill tinkle him off, but I PROJECTED 3 TIME IN ONE NIGHT, THIS NIGHT! ridiculous!!! every time 'alittle' bit longer than before! i was sooo happy, i purposely looked for a monster or something scarey so i could have fun beeting it yelling 'LIFE-LINE' lol but i seriously only saw little skipper noises and stuff lol thats funny! lol you dont wanna see them, then they come.... lol hahaha your soo happy you wanna see them, they dont come!!!! HAHA! LIFE LINE LIFE LINE
nor bottle in creeds