The mirror!

Previous topic - Next topic

TeodoraMC

It is true that you have to everything with baby steps for maximum success! I recently heard that it is better if you could set yourself an objective for the moment you will be able to project... it is sed that you should try to do simple things like go to another room of your house, out of the house, go and look in a mirror! Does anyone looked in the mirror after the separation?? What is it about the mirror?? Is it fascinating, is it scary?Hope someone could answer to me!!  :-)

Volgerle

I had mirrors but they were "astral" mirrors, not in the RTZ. So I can only answer for that. Two things happened so far a few times:

1. I saw probably a previous incarnation of mine (and I am pretty sure about it). Several times, two different persons from different time periods.

2. I saw a younger version of mine (of this life). This is normal since we are all in our mid-twenties or thirties if we are 30+ in physical life.
In two instances I saw myself in a bruised and scarred version. I instantly healed it with my will and then it looked gorgeous again.  :-)

catmeow

Last time I looked I saw a younger version of me ie me in my prime.  Probably we see what we want to see.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

roman67

I haven't experienced anything like that.

piyal_14

Once i astral projected and while at it, i took a quick look at myself in a glass bookcase that is there in my room. Though the lights were dim, i clearly saw myself as a bright white figure wrapped in a white dress that covered me till my toes... I was floating 2 inches above the ground and my knees were bent slightly...i looked the same like how i look now but there was an amazing smile across my face! I can never forget that experience!
To astral project is an art

Ihavewings

I looked in the mirror just saw my old boring self wearing the wrong shirt lol.

Doomkain

I had two consecutive Astral Projections one morning. In the first I aproached a large mirror in my room and saw my face was quite disfigured, it shape shifted and altered itself. Then I got distracted and drifted off. The second time I also approached the mirror, I could see myself clearer but with a red halo, and both eyes seemed to turn into one. I didnt see this as anything scary or negative, just another interesting experience.

AstralCody

I saw myself in a mirror once. (Had horrible acne at the time) I looked in that mirror... I smiled and I looked purified. I had no scrapes, cuts, bruises... anything. I looked happy. I was happy! I was in an OBE and knew I was looking at myself in the mirror.  :-D

Simo

I saw a mirror once.Then I remembered that that they are supposedly portals or something so I tried go in.When I was half inside,suddenly I got thrown back with great power,and the mirror shattered!But I did see myself in the mirror,looking normal  :-)
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Hi,
I use them occasionally. Turn the glass to water and know where you're going. 100% success rate.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Simo

Quote from: Szaxx on September 10, 2012, 16:43:25
Hi,
I use them occasionally. Turn the glass to water and know where you're going. 100% success rate.
I know that,it's funny - I touch a glass and it melts,but when i remove my hand it reconstructs back to it's original form!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Hi,
The rules out there are really strange at times.
Try touching the glass and hold the thought it can't melt.
I've actually read something I wrote on a wall in the 80's doing this action. It dissapeared shortly after and days later I was told that whole room had been repainted a few times since then.
Wierd science at its best...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

KarmicBeats

Perhaps one should ask the mirror "Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all"? :-D
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot