The Mothman!

Previous topic - Next topic

What Tha Phak

Wow, that is umm.. different.  I've never seen the movie but now am motivated to watch it.  In that article, the person never states the disaster that happened in that town he described, nor does he give much grounds for his theories.  I would like to know what happened to the guy that was studying that phenomenon in the town and would also like to see more reports of similar occurances.

So does this entity of some sort help people to try and stop the impending disaster?  Then what explains all the mutalited animals and stuff?  Maybe it's a secret government test considering all the lights in the sky or whatever...   My biggest question is how an etheric/astral entity is able to materially manifest in the physical world.  Perhaps they are just illusions....

Epsilon

The movie was filmed in a town that 2 of my friends live in.  Actually, you can see my friend's house in some of the scenes.
And these events really did occur, it's not fiction.  Although I haven't actually seen the movie yet, so I don't know if they fictionize it a bit.
Very strange phenomenon though.

(BTW Shawn, I visit the AstralVoyage website alot... I didn't know anyone else here visits it too)[:D]

learn, love, & enjoy,
Ethan

Shawn McCaffrey

What tha Phak - As the author states, this is a lower sub-plane entity, so I don't think it's here to help, it is drawn to disaster, from future sight.  I have seen the movie and done research on him, I think that there probably isn't just ONE Mothman but many, like the equivalent of sub-angels, but neggitized. [?] I can't wait to AP, so that I can look for Mothman, if it is just one.  SMOKING.  

~Shawn. Is. Here.

Shawn McCaffrey

Epsilon - Yeah, that was my first visit to Astral Voyage, but I suppose I will return now. [|)]

Fat_Turkey

That movie traumotised me and gave me core images!!! EVIL ISH TEH MOVIE!!!

of course I also saw it late at night and afterwards stayed online til about 11pm reading the website www.themothmanlives.com [:P]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Hephaestus

The mothman is an entity from an alternate reality that got trapped here, somtimes things happen and apatures are created between lots of different realities, often creatures from alternate dimensions can fall through them and vise versa.

Shawn McCaffrey

READ ALL OF THE TEXT IN THE LINK BEFORE POSTING!!!!!
http://astralvoyage.com/projection/mothman.html

What do you thinkorama?[|)][?]