The ''Phasing State of Mind''

Previous topic - Next topic

soki

I don't know if anybody noticed, but for me it's always the same. I lie down and relax my mind. I do some countdowns to deepen my state, sometimes I'll watch the phosphenes in my inner vision or listen to the sound I hear. When I get to a deep state I get to see those images that form in my head. Scenes that get more and more vivid and realistic. As if I was there looking at the scene. It can be static or dynamic:

Static: Images are formed in my head and I can influence the theme by willing it. I love landscapes so that's what I see the most. As I get closer to sleep, the images get brighter and clearer. They come into flashes and I can see them for 2-3 seconds. If the images stays longer than that then I have phased.

Dynamic: Scenes are created in my head, I can also influence them as I want. Sometimes I'll start creating scenes by purpose, sometimes they'll be totally created by my subconscious and presented to me. As I get towards sleep I become more of a spectator. It means the scenes need less of my conscious will to maintain themselves. When the scene is playing without me influencing anything for a couple of seconds, then I have phased.

I noticed the same pattern in both these ways I have to phase. There's a switch that occurs at a certain point of the process. That's the one I called only for the purpose of this post the ''Phasing State of Mind''. Phasing in my case requires a special state of mind, one that is really close to sleep. The phasing will occur inside ten seconds from the point where my whole awareness is focused on an image or a scene. So it means that to successfully AP I've got to completely stop my thoughts, my emotions, and just passively look at what's presented to me. It's the same point where I fall asleep usually but the difference is my body has long fell asleep and I consciously followed the whole process.

My question is: Have you guys noticed the same thing? And people that project to what is identified as the ''Real Time Zone'' along with all the exit feelings, does it happen in the same conditions?

Thanks for sharing!

Szaxx

The phasing you describe is 100%.
The RTZ exits I naturally started with in the 60's are very different. That means what I did may be different to those who learned the art from scratch.

Good post Soki.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

soki

EscapeVelocity

This is a nice, tight description of phasing. Excellently described!

I don't find it leading to a RTZ experience, except maybe with a lot of intent; it's almost going backwards, IMO
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about being preoccupied with the idea; the RTZ is NOT the physical world, IMO; it may yield some physical info, but otherwise is rarely beneficial to what you really want to learn. If you didn't start there, then why work backwards?

I have never tried influencing the nature of the scenes. Pretty quickly, my experiences moved straight to simply noticing portals when the mental state was right...which is just what you described. Lol

Thanks for sharing soki!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

soki

My pleasure! And I never tried nor wished to get in ''RTZ'' it doesn't attract me for now.