The self "up there".

Previous topic - Next topic

Marzillian

This is somewhat related to an OBE. A lot of times, i get signals from some source.  I found that whenever i have some thoughts, generally put, these tend to come back to me further up in time carrying more information than i'd experienced during the time i had the thoughts, like some type of advanced feedback that i get.

Another way to explain it, is using the MP model or multiple personality view. As an example, say i am cooking dinner, that defines a "cook identity". Now, if i burn a finger say, this then is also felt emotionally due to a certain frustration. Later in time, when i am reading something, i am "the reader". It is at It this point that i get a signal, like going first into a light or heavy trance, relating to the intensity of the emotional experience or burning. The signal that i then get consists of the thoughts i got when i burned my finger. The catch here is that i get more info about the "burning" that i had when it did happen. It seems that at that moment of burning, i also pick up signals from other individuals who burned themselves at the same time. So there's more info.

It is as if the activity of burning a finger is experienced at the same time by others, like af if there's a type of quantum entanglement or something, tuning in, into the "groupsoul".

The point is the same if for example i am lacing my shoe. Then probability says that someone else is also lacing it, at the same moment. This is the "looping lacing group", as it would not be the last time i would've laced my shoes,

Nameless

I can relate.

We humans talk about our independence and our ability to 'think' on our own while lesser animals must rely on instinct or hive mind, or so our grandiose rationale says. But is that true?

What you describe above exactly describes 'hive mind' or metaphysics. Time/space is certainly confusing to us and yet those lowely animals have no problem with it. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Marzillian

OK, but i wouldn't go that far as calling them lower animals :-D. In a sense they are, but on the other hand,
i don't want to spark that conversation. There are a lot of ethical questions with it. I'd rather call them 'the takers'.

I am a victim of the same synergy. You seem to put 'hive mind' on the same plane as instinct. I cannot understand this, as i have problems with spacetime myself.

Maybe Buddhist reductionism can solve it. In this way, i won't burn a finger myself sometime in the future and the spacetime continuum won't be deleted :-).

Nameless

Quote..i wouldn't go that far as calling them lower animals ...i don't want to spark that conversation
Neither did I which is reason for simple language.

QuoteYou seem to put 'hive mind' on the same plane as instinct.
No, not the same to my thinking. Simply different mechanisms at work.

Hive mind - Taps into a single thought stream.
Instinctual mind - Taps into ancestral thought stream.
Human mind - (Ability to) tap into all thought streams.

QuoteMaybe Buddhist reductionism can solve it. In this way, i won't burn a finger myself sometime in the future and the spacetime continuum won't be deleted
LOL, I never could understand what those Monks were talking about. They are way over my head. I much prefer looking at the SIMPLE answers and taking it from there before developing theories and hypothesis only to find them lost among the myriad ones put forth by countless others that can no more be understood or explained properly than my own,

My apologies if I don't explain myself well. I found this thread of interest. I asked a higher guide once what was going on with time. His reply was a hardy laugh and these words, "Time is a mess, it isn't finished yet." I got this along with an image of time being worked on a white board and with paper and pencils.

This left me feeling like time is a purely human creation and our creator(s) are going full blast to figure out what the heck we humans are trying to create let alone why. And they have been working to make it happen since the first humanoid saw the first shadow and thought, "gee, I wonder what time it is."
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Marzillian

Quote from: Nameless on March 06, 2022, 12:43:31
LOL, I never could understand what those Monks were talking about. They are way over my head. I much prefer looking at the SIMPLE answers and taking it from there before developing theories and hypothesis only to find them lost among the myriad ones put forth by countless others that can no more be understood or explained properly than my own,

The simple answers are my point:

This thread --> Spacetime continuum
Deletion ---> By a moderator
Burning a finger --> Emotional reaction

Reason --> Not respecting others (the animal thing).

...like seeing through the code in and of the eternal now. It's not that hard in this case. I was being metaphorical.
But yeah, my correspondences are just that, relating to hypotheses and stuff. You're right. It's a spider thing in the end.

QuoteMy apologies if I don't explain myself well. I found this thread of interest. I asked a higher guide once what was going on with time. His reply was a hardy laugh and these words, "Time is a mess, it isn't finished yet." I got this along with an image of time being worked on a white board and with paper and pencils.

I also experienced something like this. I saw the planet earth, like on some construct. Then there were pencils and brushes floating all around the place.  :lol:  I thought wow! And you know how these astral experiences are. The imagery was more clear and bright than on the physical in the waking state.

Nice to know someone else also saw it.

Nameless

Looks like we are on the same page, just getting used to each other's idiosyncrasies.  grin

QuoteI also experienced something like this. I saw the planet earth, like on some construct. Then there were pencils and brushes floating all around the place. I thought wow! And you know how these astral experiences are. The imagery was more clear and bright than on the physical in the waking state.

Nice to know someone else also saw it.

Exactly! It's experiences like this that give deep meaning to simple phrases like 'as above so below'. Maybe there is something to that idea that we were created to be the creators. If so, we dream it here, others build it there. The clearer our intent the better their blueprint, so the better job they do and it all gets reflected back on us. So in short if we create chaos or half-assed thoughts that's exactly what we get in the physical. I'm sure that doesn't make our astral partners happy at all and definitely doesn't make those of us here happy either.

Sorry for the run-sway thoughts that sometimes make their way onto virtual paper.

Hugs

Marzillian

Quote from: Nameless on March 07, 2022, 14:20:27
I'm sure that doesn't make our astral partners happy at all and definitely doesn't make those of us here happy either.

I noticed.

As if systems of awareness are equivalent to swirling vortices. First there was the one, then came the two,
and from the two came the potential suck-ins. The conclusion is always one over two. A variation on Confucius.

But that's the way it is. Sometimes, to let go means predicting the potential outcome first.