The spider phenomena

Previous topic - Next topic

Everlasting

This is totally weird but why the hell am I seeing spiders after an obe? that's right, after the obe. When I wake up in the body I often see astral spiders for a few seconds, they fade quickly though. I have no irrational fear of spiders.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

teddybear

:-)

How do they look? Better description needed :-)

Everlasting

Like normal spiders, not the huge variaty.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

I see that kind of stuff upon waking from normal sleep just about every morning... you get used to it.  LoL

They look like normal, everyday spiders.  Nothing special except once you realize where you are, they disappear.

Lionheart

Another one of the unique experiences that occur once you delve into the world of Conscious Aware Astral Travel. :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on August 22, 2011, 19:34:37
Another one of the unique experiences that occur once you delve into the world of Conscious Aware Astral Travel. :-)
Actually, it's been happening my entire life, long before I knew what Astral Projection was.
Although I have been having Lucid Dreams my entire life... back then, I really didn't realize what they really were.

Boom

Interesting...

Dreaming of bugs is quite common. Especially spiders.

The other day as I woke up from a normal sleep and saw a pink post it note on the bed next to me. It had some hand written writing which filled the note. Was poor messy hand writing and written with a blue biro pen.  That gives you an idea quite how vivid the note was.  Then as i looked at it more, it just faded away.  Sadly didnt get to see what the actual words said.

Glad I dont see spiders tho :)

teddybear

@Everlasting

Ok. Nope, haven't seen them.

CFTraveler

I don't think I've seen spiders more than once, but for a time I was seeing lizards on the wall that really weren't there.
Go figure.

blaktatt

my last OBE, I was hovering above my body and decided to look at my hands, which I had never attempted before.  I looked, and my arm was a dark shadow, and my hand was a giant black spider.  I thought to myself... dude, you are trippin' and then I wriggled my fingers, and the spiders legs moved as my fingers would've.  My only experience w/ spiders and I totally attribute it to my imagination at work... kinda' been in a "bad place" lately and I probably shouldn't have been projecting.

astraladdict

I've never seen anything "crazy" while returning from the realm. I do, on the other hand, see something both in and out of the realm that i still don't know/ can't find anything about. I call it "the code" I believe i can see the codes the reptilians have set for the physical. One time, while in a state of trance, i randomly started speaking reptalian. I have no idea what i said, english wise. Oh the things i need to learn u_u

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

angel_o_demonio

I have seen spiderwebs but not the actual spiders yay lol.... One insect I cannot stand

Heather
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? - Alice

Jude101

Quote from: astraladdict on August 27, 2011, 17:06:29
I call it "the code" I believe i can see the codes the reptilians have set for the physical. One time, while in a state of trance, i randomly started speaking reptalian. I have no idea what i said, english wise. Oh the things i need to learn u_u
~astraladdict

I some what believe the reptilian agenda from Alex collier(I know my friend dose), What do you mean by codes....like in the matrix?
"We should consider ourselves as spirits having a human experience rather than humans having an occasional spiritual experience."

astraladdict

Kind of, that's why i call it the code. The reptalian writings are zooming down over and over, but it's the objects around me. Idk if i'm explaining it well since i barely woke up lol

~astraladdict

Szaxx

Hi
I've only seen those tape like fish things floating around many years ago.
No cute little spiders at all.
Have they any purpose?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

astraladdict

Quote from: Szaxx on August 28, 2011, 10:45:49
Hi
I've only seen those tape like fish things floating around many years ago.
No cute little spiders at all.
Have they any purpose?

Depends on the things you did in the realm. They could also just be entities that followed you back.

~astraladdict