after i have a oobe the wierdest thing happens

Previous topic - Next topic

Leprechaun

Tommy R. Messinger

Sctt859

Leprechaun

Do you really feel that your being watched?  If you do, do you mean you only feel wathced after an obe or most of the time?  If so, I don't think your psyco, I also feel watched often, usually at home and when there's less people around.  I can't explain the feeling, but sometimes when I look in the mirror I feel like I'm gonna see something behind me or above me or when I'm on the computer I sometimes think I see a face reflecting in the monitor that doesn't look like mine.  Also when I'm sleeping I sometimes talk or sleep walk for no reason or just suddenly think it's time for me to wake up and go to school four hours before it's actually time, like someone or something is kind of controlling a few actions I preform in the middle of my sleep.  That's why I feel better sometimes when at least a couple people are around me.  Do you live alone? (well at least nobody you KNOW OF live with you?)
Tommy R. Messinger

Sctt859

i live with my parents and no im not one of those 40 yr olds, iam 18. Yes after a oobe i feel like iam being monitored. I beleve we are tapping into something we should be doing. OObes are not suppose to be practiced.

Dream Cadet

Sctt859,

Do you mind if I ask if you actually have OBEs?  There seems to be an issue with this because you have posted the information in quotes very recently.  Just wondering?[:)]

quote:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12279

22 May 2004 : 06:10:03      

haha.. accctually i never projected before i didnt know you could even project and create things till i read this site thursay.. When i would have a OOBE i would just be in Paralize mode i would be so scared i would jerk or move my body real hard to go back to my physical form, but now that i can get into paralize form easy that means i can project easy meaning iam 1 step away from owning the astral plane and YOU SHALL ALL BOW TO ME!!! lol jus a lil rpging =/

23 May 2004 : 00:32:07      

Yes iam 18 and i have been having paralize states since you guys could even get close toa paralization just joking lol but thats all i can do is stay in a paralize state i did move my hand once because i did think about moving the cd that was next to me. maybe one day ill try to move but i find being paralized much more fun then the oobe its self.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12281

Posted - 22 May 2004 : 13:54:15      

This is wierd too about 3 - 4 years ago i had a OOBE where this big shadowy figure was throwing me and hitting me around the room too can any one explain this?

Is it possible that one of you does and one of you doesn't[:)][:(]? just kidding!

Thanks and have a nice day from one of those 40 yr olds[;)],

D.C.

beavis

If you feel like you're being watched, YOU'RE RIGHT. Lots of spirits out there watching us. Did you think you could completely separate your mind from astral? I like it. I'll let anybody watch or communicate with me with psychic powers at any time. I want to be part of astral.

SmileySpirit14

u can sense spirits. ur probably a medium, u just need to learn how to use that power.
live forever or die trying

Sctt859

I always feel like somebodies watchinng meee. iam an average man with a average life, i work from 9 - 5 lol hell i pay the price, all i want to be is left alonnne in my average home, But why do i always feel like im in the twilight zone anddd i always feel like somebodies watchinnng mee, and i have no privacy, tell me is my oobe just a dream?? Am i just reliving a current oobe or am i just paranoiid, when iam in the shower iam afriad to wash my hair cause if i open my eyes id fine some one standin there, people say iam crazy just a lil nuts but maybe showers remind me of psycho to muchhh. After i have my oobe i dont know whos watching me, is the mail man watching me??  And i dont feel safe any more ooo what a mess, i dont know whos watching me now, maybe the IRS??? Please some tell me if my OOBE is just a dream?