FINALLY!

Previous topic - Next topic

Syke

mar10fl, please do not listen to sctt, he is simply an immature and rather ignorant annoyance.

Congrats on your achievement and keep up the good work.
That is pretty cool about those kids, maybe they are past residence of your house?... just an idea.

mar10fl

i dont care i know it was real. i think only one family lived here before me, and they had a little girl so i dont know. scct what causes your insecurity?
boy man, wash uffizi drive me to firenze

mar10fl

and how would you know sctt youve never had an OBE only your 'parilize' state. i looked at some of your other posts you seem to be extremely juvenile and your lack of knowledge isnt helping you.

drinsomno

Ooo sctt859 cant you just drop it for once?! i am tired of hearing you down others because your lack of  knowing about real obes
once again sorry if this offends you
[:)][:D][8D]

Sctt859

No iam proud he had a oobe and got a chance to excape the harsh reality of the world. If we all lived in a oobe would there be wars?? murders?? starvation? diseases? Any one who can go to a oobe Now knows how trully beautiful life can be. Ive aped all the time when i was a child. I rarely get them as much as i do now that iam 18 guess i have less energy now so i need to practice on them. Like any thing else if your dont practice on that certian skill over time you will get weaker in it [xx(]

BOATS

Congratulations on your OBE and especially seeing astral people.

ImmuredSoul

Hmm, did he use invisibility or something? I don't understand.

Don't strike me down. I'm here to learn and grow, not to lose my mentality and shrink!
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

cairnsb

congrats - I now offically envy you [:P]

I WANT DETAILS!!!!
What method did you use?
Why did it take (in your opinion) 4 months?
What hints and tips can you share?

Dream Cadet

mar10fl,

Conratulations on your projection. It's a great experience isn't it! Enjoy it and don't give much thought to the negative one.  I for one have no doubt in what you are saying and I appreciate that you took the time to share it with us!

Congratulations again,

D.C

AntiGravity

Excellent! Major congrats mar10fl! That experience does sound quite strange, though it must have been pretty cool. As cairnsb said, I envy you! I too would also like to know what method(s) you used for your projections.
Again congradulations, and take care!
[|)]

mar10fl

thank you all. i actually became lucid in my dream first. i went back to my body and was in paralysis (which i accomplish most of the time from dreams by just focusing on physicsl). i then used the rope method which proved to be extremely difficult. i could barely move my awareness hands because the vibrations were so strong. i had almost exited but i knew i could not finish the projection using rope, so i just imagined myself hovering over my body and bam i was out. one of my friends who helped me out a lot told me that the most vital piece of the puzzle is the will to project. i find this to be extremely important and also energy raising using astral dynamics helps a lot too. thanks again. i hope to share more experiences soon!

Ultraveil

Hi Mar10, congratulations on your projection. You might be interested in a book humourously called "Magick for beginners" by JH Brennan. Towards the back of the book is an invisibility ritual that was developed many years ago by the Golden Dawn I think, a way in which by using certain words and visualisations it is possible to make the physical body virtually un-noticable in public places - what the author was slightly concerned about (and the Golden Dawn apparently) was that the ritual actually made not only your physical body less noticable, but also made your astral body invisible on the astral plane, enabling the would-be projector to journey into darker aspects of the astral world safely un-noticed by fellow astral entities. (Might help explain how astral people can vanish from the astral)

mar10fl

k so i have been attempting projection for maybe 4 months now and just recently i made my first conscious exit. since then (about 4 days ago) i have made 2 other exits. i know this is a big step for me and my most recent projection was very strange.
i exited, and entered a room next to mine. i saw 2 children about 10 years old, one sitting on a table and one on a chair. they were both staring attentively at a blank tv screen. i floated past them and looked at the boy on the table. "hello?" i said. he slowly looked over to me. "so you are able to see me!". the boy floated up and said "yes but are you able to see me?" and started to vanish. first the image of his human body disappeared until i could only see the energy body which was very colorful. then he winked out and was gone. i was then pulled into physical. this was very exciting for me! as i have only made a few projections yet. any ideas?