The truth about OOBES and what they really are.

Previous topic - Next topic

Sctt859

Now i finally counter your counter with the power punch.  How about sleep walking. We can walk and focus while being unconcious. Thus this is another realm of sleep. Sleep has so many secrets and branches that it would take 100 life times to uncover all the secrets. Sleep walking in which i find more interesting then oobe. A guy acctually drove to his brothers house perfectly which was like 30 miles while being unconcious.

drinsomno

well good night everyone its 2:25 am here i will watch this post for 5 more minutes good night folks
[:)][:D][8D]

Syke

You're also forgetting that people can experience dreams and obes at the same time... shadow memories or something like that.

Sctt, it would make this board a much more comfortable place again if you were to leave.
Sorry to be harsh, but with the way you're going you are bringing very bad energy to a place that certainly does not need it.

Sctt859

Now we have sleep branch - dream -  sleep walking to - oobe. i beleve in a oobe we are dreaming and seeing around the area of our homes while walking and being uncounsious then we pounce back into our original sleep spot (the pull back of a oobe.) Sleep comes in many forms and a oobe is just an advance form of sleep while dreaming is the basics.

Sctt859

Syke or is it that i maybe comming to a conclusion to what a oobe is. iam not posting any thing negitive. Iam just saying what a oobe could possible be. I never doubt it could be spiritual but imo i think its more close to the dream realm. If more people started posting there ideas to what a obe really is and what they beleve it is then maybe one day we will come closer and closer to the answer.

Sctt859

Syke the truth can be harsh some times. instead of facing up to some ones opionion you rather have them leave. Syke some one of your standers doesnt belong on a message board. A board is for opionions and disscussion not a one sided point of view which every one agrees on.

Syke

Yes this board is for discussions, not harsh arguments and anger, which is all you are bringing.

Now you can say anything you like as i am not going to waste anymore energy reading your posts, i just hope you smarten up or leave, we've had a problem here very similar to you in the past.

Sctt859

syke why dont you just cancel your registration because me and the fellow apers were having a interesting disscussion here and no one here was arguing you were just trying to add flames to the fire. Please remove your self from these boards.

Blackstream

quote:
Originally posted by Sctt859

Now i finally counter your counter with the power punch.  How about sleep walking. We can walk and focus while being unconcious. Thus this is another realm of sleep. Sleep has so many secrets and branches that it would take 100 life times to uncover all the secrets. Sleep walking in which i find more interesting then oobe. A guy acctually drove to his brothers house perfectly which was like 30 miles while being unconcious.

I don't know about you, but when I sleep walk I don't fly and float through walls : )

What you said wasn't really a counter, just more like... "Okay Ap is boring, what about sleep walking?"
There is no spoon

Sctt859

Ok maybe i said it wrong but what iam really trying to say is if sleep walking is a branch of dreaming/sleeping then why cant a oobe be too??

BOATS

Would it not be smarter to believe the OBE to be real and years from now come to the conclution it's a dream then to come to a conclution so fast, loose hope and give up.  You are giving up and perhaps missing out on what you could discover years from now to be real.  People have devoted years or there whole life to growing spritually and it does not come over night.

Blackstream

quote:

Ok maybe i said it wrong but what iam really trying to say is if sleep walking is a branch of dreaming/sleeping then why cant a oobe be too??

Because when you sleepwalk you are still inside your body, unconscious, being controled by your subconcious.  When you Oobe, you are no longer inside your body.  As a matter of fact you are also quite conscious.

The difference is, dreams have you inside your mind and oobes have you outside.  Although some people believe that dreams are just oobes without the realization (i.e., dreams take place outside your body too).
There is no spoon

Sctt859

you dont understand though. If our soul leaves are body it is because were dead. If our soul/spirit wanted to excape the earth wouldnt it do so and never plop back into the phyisical form. It is siad that our bodies are the souls prison. It is never to be let out till we lose all consiousness in mind and body.  I beleved in oobes too but then i got to thinking what would happen if dreams had other realms too.

I mean the dream can be a real place to our soul visits how do we know??

Sctt859

Maybe there is a advance realm to the oobe too. SLeep is just like the ocean. It will take life times to uncover all its secrets and limits.

Blackstream

quote:

you dont understand though. If our soul leaves are body it is because were dead. If our soul/spirit wanted to excape the earth wouldnt it do so and never plop back into the phyisical form. It is siad that our bodies are the souls prison. It is never to be let out till we lose all consiousness in mind and body.  I beleved in oobes too but then i got to thinking what would happen if dreams had other realms too.

If you had read Robert Bruces book you would have seen his explaination about how we can leave our body.  Our souls don't actually completely leave.  We go through a process called splitting ourselves where we become in effect two people.  One stays behind in the body, the other goes off adventuring for awhile.  Usually the one that stays behind falls asleep and has dreams, while the one that goes ahead has astral adventures.  When the adventurer returns and becomes one again with the soul, memories are integrated into one.

Robert Bruce btw has also verified this theory by looking at himself.  He projected and looked at his body and both his projected double and the one that stayed behing in his body looking around with real time sight saw each other and both had a separate set of memories for awhile until they reintegrated.
There is no spoon

Sctt859

Lets not forget also there are hidden realms in the phyisical realm too such as bremuda triangle. And no other realm has more realms then outer space its self.

I also beleve oobes ar not meant to be practiced. Somethings are best learned off of when the time is right and having a oobe by accident is forgivinged but making the soul leave the body at will seems like you are doign something against god.

Blackstream

Oh, and I just thought I'd mention that other people on these forums have reproduced this and looked at themselves while projecting and gotten the same results.  You most definately are in two places at once in spirit.  Weird but true.
There is no spoon

BOATS

Sctt859 .  You need to read, listen, think and slowdown.  You need to take a long walk by a lake and reflect.  I don't know how to tell you but Earth does exsist, The universe is Real and there is a God.  I don't know why we are spiritial beings except we are like childred growing all the time.  The OBE is real and you will find this out if you stick it out.  This info is for you and anyone reading posts here that may have doubts.  Keep smiling.

Blackstream

quote:

I also beleve oobes ar not meant to be practiced. Somethings are best learned off of when the time is right and having a oobe by accident is forgivinged but making the soul leave the body at will seems like you are doign something against god.

Mine telling me where God said thou shalt not astral project?  If he gave me the ability to naturally project (sometimes even by accident!) and said nothing about whether or not I should, I think it's alright.
There is no spoon

ImmuredSoul

Brainwaves and tempurature . . . that's why. While in an OBE, you don't really have all of that goody stuff going on, which helps you with the whole depression and everything. Really now, if you want to get into it, where's the proof that you exist. Are you really there, or just some misc. computer virus that had hacked its way into these boards and currupted the way people are starting to think? What's all this proof you're giving . . . 'cause, frankly, none if it is making any sense. Listen to yourself for a moment and think about what you're writing. I don't have any experiences with OBEs, 'cause I'm a slow learner and haven't gotten around to even trying to have one, although I do know some people who try/have accomplished them. Scientific study, somewhere out there, I am certain, will show you that the difference between the OBEs and the dreams are completely different. While dreaming, you have a temperature control, which tells you how long to sleep and everything, and in an OBE you don't, so you can go, I want back in my body, and you can go back there and get out of it. You could probably turn this around somehow by restating some of the carp you stated earlier, but how exactly can you think that an OBE is some form of a dream.

Hmm, aren't you the one who's trying to take over the astral world? [:O] He's only trying to get to us so that we'll have all these thoughts and doubts and be able to do things, and all sorts of carp.

Anyway, back to upness . . .

You're saying that you're wanting proof, and you're giving this "proof" and saying that some people's proofs aren't really proving anything. What I'm seeing is that their proofs and your proofs are pretty much the same thing, and depending on how you look upon it, you can draw your conclusion. A sway of the mind. Back and forth. [xx(] I've made myself dizzy.

What's pulsation? Is it a form of vibration? A mind trick? Could it possible be just my mind telling me that I need to go to sleep . . . [|)] yes . . . sleep! sleeep! . . . I SAID GO TO SLEEP! Is hypnotism some estranged form of an OBE that the mind goes into a sort of shock or something that you become in a state where things can be said to you and they'll be programmed into you . . . [:(!] You made me puffy!

Now I'm a contradictor here, so I'm going back and forth . . . A theorist . . . hehe I'll find myself back in a moment . . . Somebody earlier, not in this topical thingy, had stated something about premonitions and such really being telepathic messages going into the mind and carp, so why can't Sctt be right about what he's saying? If what's really going on is that magnetic waves are being transferred through a telepathical state that our mind decides to wander off into this place or that without our physical/spiritual body.

Oh, and Sctt, you say that your spirit can't leave the body until you're dead . . . read revelations . . . how d'ya think he still lived afterwards?

Ooh, I'm back. All right, not saying that you're duplicating your spirit is another thing. If, in fact in an OBE, you can create things, which not a duplication of your spirit, or of your body that nobody else can see, unless they're astrally there and carp.

Yes, I do believe he's just trying to gain control of the astral!

[:P] I'M INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

Sctt859

quote:
Originally posted by Blackstream

quote:

If you had read Robert Bruces book you would have seen his explaination about how we can leave our body.  Our souls don't actually completely leave.  We go through a process called splitting ourselves where we become in effect two people.  One stays behind in the body, the other goes off adventuring for awhile.  Usually the one that stays behind falls asleep and has dreams, while the one that goes ahead has astral adventures.  When the adventurer returns and becomes one again with the soul, memories are integrated into one.

Robert Bruce btw has also verified this theory by looking at himself.  He projected and looked at his body and both his projected double and the one that stayed behing in his body looking around with real time sight saw each other and both had a separate set of memories for awhile until they reintegrated.

Then how come if this is true that dreams are more frequent and much more stable then a oobe is if we are the spirit. We should be the ones who fly and report about the spirit realm. Why is my spirit being controled by some one else if iam the one having the dream?? If me and my spirit or which ever is seperated. Then whos the real sctt859 me or the spirit? Am i just a dupe then?

Sctt859

quote:
Originally posted by ImmuredSoul

Brainwaves and tempurature . . . that's why. While in an OBE, you don't really have all of that goody stuff going on, which helps you with the whole depression and everything. Really now, if you want to get into it, where's the proof that you exist. Are you really there, or just some misc. computer virus that had hacked its way into these boards and currupted the way people are starting to think? What's all this proof you're giving . . . 'cause, frankly, none if it is making any sense. Listen to yourself for a moment and think about what you're writing. I don't have any experiences with OBEs, 'cause I'm a slow learner and haven't gotten around to even trying to have one, although I do know some people who try/have accomplished them. Scientific study, somewhere out there, I am certain, will show you that the difference between the OBEs and the dreams are completely different. While dreaming, you have a temperature control, which tells you how long to sleep and everything, and in an OBE you don't, so you can go, I want back in my body, and you can go back there and get out of it. You could probably turn this around somehow by restating some of the carp you stated earlier, but how exactly can you think that an OBE is some form of a dream.

Hmm, aren't you the one who's trying to take over the astral world? [:O] He's only trying to get to us so that we'll have all these thoughts and doubts and be able to do things, and all sorts of carp.

Anyway, back to upness . . .

You're saying that you're wanting proof, and you're giving this "proof" and saying that some people's proofs aren't really proving anything. What I'm seeing is that their proofs and your proofs are pretty much the same thing, and depending on how you look upon it, you can draw your conclusion. A sway of the mind. Back and forth. [xx(] I've made myself dizzy.

What's pulsation? Is it a form of vibration? A mind trick? Could it possible be just my mind telling me that I need to go to sleep . . . [|)] yes . . . sleep! sleeep! . . . I SAID GO TO SLEEP! Is hypnotism some estranged form of an OBE that the mind goes into a sort of shock or something that you become in a state where things can be said to you and they'll be programmed into you . . . [:(!] You made me puffy!

Now I'm a contradictor here, so I'm going back and forth . . . A theorist . . . hehe I'll find myself back in a moment . . . Somebody earlier, not in this topical thingy, had stated something about premonitions and such really being telepathic messages going into the mind and carp, so why can't Sctt be right about what he's saying? If what's really going on is that magnetic waves are being transferred through a telepathical state that our mind decides to wander off into this place or that without our physical/spiritual body.

Oh, and Sctt, you say that your spirit can't leave the body until you're dead . . . read revelations . . . how d'ya think he still lived afterwards?

Ooh, I'm back. All right, not saying that you're duplicating your spirit is another thing. If, in fact in an OBE, you can create things, which not a duplication of your spirit, or of your body that nobody else can see, unless they're astrally there and carp.

Yes, I do believe he's just trying to gain control of the astral!

[:P] I'M INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [;)]

Wow i dont know where to begin ok well start off with this... I never said dreams and oobes were the same thing i said a oobe is a advance formation of sleep. which will automatically make our bodies respond different then a oobe.

Also if your referring to HE as jesus well, Jesus wasnt 100% man was he??

SO iam awake why must i be unconsious to have a oobe?? why cant i have one when iam fully aware and wantto come out of my body. So to really have one i need to some how use or still be involved ith sleep. So even if it is spiritual. OObe is still a form of sleep.

Blackstream

quote:

Then how come if this is true that dreams are more frequent and much more stable then a oobe is if we are the spirit. We should be the ones who fly and report about the spirit realm. Why is my spirit being controled by some one else if iam the one having the dream?? If me and my spirit or which ever is seperated. Then whos the real sctt859 me or the spirit? Am i just a dupe then?

Some of this doesn't makes sense.  Dreams are more frequent because we do them every night without effort, where as you have to make an effort to oobe, and even though you don't always succeed.  I.e., you dream more than you project.

I never said anyone was controlling you, I said you were controlling yourself, however you are also in two places at once.

As for oobe's being more unstable than dreams, this question by definition assumes that oobe's exist and by asking this question you assume the reality that I'm trying to show, which was my goal.

And the reason why it's more unstable (even though my dreams are highly unstable) is because the astral reality is heavilty affected by thought.  Your thoughts are bad enough in affecting the environment, but when you toss in everyone else's thoughts, it can make for a rather chaotic universe.  At least in the rtz.  In astral proper I think aping is supposed to be more stable than most dreams.
There is no spoon

ImmuredSoul

quote:

Also if your referring to HE as jesus well, Jesus wasnt 100% man was he??

[xx(] I'm referring to john . . .
If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul

ImmuredSoul

sorry, i was trying to type fast to get it through . . . I meant how do you think he was in spirit form and then not anymore afterwards . . .?