The Vehram System is truly brilliant!

Previous topic - Next topic

OBEvideoguy

Hey jub jub & faxman,

I understand frustrating. As I've posted earlier, I am a professional magician. I recall, on numerous occasions, trying a new card move or sleight with coins. My fingers felt like butter when I first started practicing and soon became sore from engaging muscles that have never worked in that particular combination. Days and weeks and months would go by as I practiced and practiced. Then, I would hit a certain threshold and WHAM! I was able to execute the move. Then came the hard part, performing the trick in front of an audience. A whole new ball of wax. Live performances tested my timing, angles, psychological focus, patter, and misdirection. Eventually I would perfect the effect and add it to my routine. I recall working on one particular card effect called "The Pass" - I probably rehearsed this difficult move for a year before it was ready for audiences. That was 20 years ago.

Then, a few weeks ago, a local magician at a magic meeting performed the exact same sleight using a refined method that involved little movement/misdirection. It was brilliant! Some magician, somewhere along the line, came up with a pronounced improvement on "The Pass" and published it in a magic book.

I really think that VES is an improvement over the standard way I've been using to have OBEs. Numerous short attempts after waking up at night/early morning, far outshine the hour or two I have usually spent, hemi-sync headphones on, lying on my back, waiting for that magic moment, year after year.

Don

CFTraveler

OBEvideoguy

Hey CFTraveler,

Well actually, that photo was taken 6 years ago. Now my hair is gray and short and I've put on around 30 pounds! But thanks...

Don
:roll:

faxman

I keep my daily OBE regimen anyway, trying to have success with phasing.

I suppose that VES + Phasing should produce results.

VessenHopkins

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you!  All of those here who have taken the time and effort to explore the Vehram Array have done so with such a tremendously positive attitude, and a real dedication to exploring this subject matter without prejudice.  It is often easier to dismiss things that are unfamiliar and stick with what we know.  You have all shown exactly the opposite: a strong desire to explore new things and an equal willingness to share with others.

You have built yet another wall of confidence in the work that has consumed the last 18 years of my life and I cannot fully express what it means to me to be able to see those of you having success!  I also believe that it is simply a matter of practice, patience, and persistence before all have met with the highest levels of success.  I have seen no lack in any of these departments on the part of you folks, which is why I know that we will continue to see great progress.

I deeply appreciate your critical support and will continue to offer any help and/or advice that I may have.  Thank you for your encouragement, through actions and words.  You are making the difference!

faxman

Thank you also Vessen for being so clear in your explanations.

Will you update your ebook from time to time and give new download link for your customers then ? that'd be great.

maybe could you tell in the book more about the array and what they do on an energy level...maybe you could create a FAQ according to the PM questions you answered ?

It could be a very exciting process for all of us, your students  :-)

jub jub

Last night I woke up several times and reached the vibrational stage almost immediately. Unfortunately, the vibrations weren't strong enough to project. At one point I was seeing vivid imagery as though watching a movie but I was still very aware of my body laying in the bed. It seems every night brings me closer to my goal! I just hope I don't give up before getting there.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

faxman

I am still stuck in the breathing process. No vibrations or hypnagogic images yet.

phxsun

Well when I can stay awake, the vibrations seem to come easy. Last night I woke up at about 3am. I started the breathing and about three breaths in the vibrations started, but this time they were only in my head, which I thought was strange. I was totally aware of my body, but was unable to OBE  :?.......still trying.

VessenHopkins

Just a quick note to answer back some of the questions asked by faxman and to offer insight on current stages of progress for others...

I am currently working on an updated version of the e-book.  34 pages is an extremely condensed version I will also cover an alternate method for hypnagogic-induction.

I appreciate your questions as they represent the very areas where others may have concerns and these will be clarified in an updated version of the e-book.  You all are somewhat a "live test run" and your feedback is invaluable in terms of letting me know where more information is needed.  Everyone will receive the updated version of the e-book via e-mail as soon as it comes available.
++++++++++++++
Quote from: faxman on April 03, 2009, 21:45:03
I am still stuck in the breathing process. No vibrations or hypnagogic images yet.
When you wake up, take a moment to first just mentally relax and be sure to remain calm.  One of the greatest culprits at this stage is adrenaline.  We get excited, even just a little, and the body awakens (or otherwise doesn't slip toward hypnagogia.)  Also, you can practice just the breathing/relaxation technique during the day to train your body to more immediately relax.  Familiarity enables us to recall from memory more easily and be able to more quickly induce the state.  This will make it much easier to follow through at night.  Don't worry about expecting images during hypnagogia.  It happens to some, not so for others.

phxsun and jub jub:  when you reach hypnagogia, remember to pull the energy from the power centers of the Vehram Array into your body to increase the intensity.  I have experienced, however, much the same thing when the energy seems to be at an overall low level.  This can be caused by anythng that is having a "vitality draining" effect on us (including a lot of negativity in our lives, as well as engaging in sexual intercourse,) but usually is caused simply by natural cycles the ethereal goes through (fluctuations in the power center's diameter, and or, distance from the body.)

You may have to reach a little further, sometimes, or pull energy from the Vehram Array for a little longer before you achieve a strong level of vibrations.  The power source is always there, however.  Also remember that you have control over where this energy will flow, but only if you take control.  The vibrations tend to equalize on their own, but will occasionally "pool together" in your head, for instance.  You have to disperse this energy by willing it to expand throughout your body in order to fully equalize the bonds that bind your ethereal body to the physical.

Best of luck and thanks to all for keeping us posted!

faxman

I am glad you liked my idea and gives an answer to it. That is a very good news.

As for OBE, I am also interested in the discoveries you made about the Array.

Thanks Vessen.

phxsun

Thanks VessenHopkins, your comments have been a fantastic, and a great help. Last night I woke up at 3am and for an hour I laid there wide awake and could not get anything going. Instead, I finally fell asleep and had a dream that my inlaws dog was in my back yard, and was killing birds. That was crazy!

jub jub

Quote from: VessenHopkins on April 05, 2009, 13:37:07

phxsun and jub jub:  when you reach hypnagogia, remember to pull the energy from the power centers of the Vehram Array into your body to increase the intensity.  I have experienced, however, much the same thing when the energy seems to be at an overall low level.  This can be caused by anythng that is having a "vitality draining" effect on us (including a lot of negativity in our lives, as well as engaging in sexual intercourse,) but usually is caused simply by natural cycles the ethereal goes through (fluctuations in the power center's diameter, and or, distance from the body.)

You may have to reach a little further, sometimes, or pull energy from the Vehram Array for a little longer before you achieve a strong level of vibrations.  The power source is always there, however.  Also remember that you have control over where this energy will flow, but only if you take control.  The vibrations tend to equalize on their own, but will occasionally "pool together" in your head, for instance.  You have to disperse this energy by willing it to expand throughout your body in order to fully equalize the bonds that bind your ethereal body to the physical.

Best of luck and thanks to all for keeping us posted!

Thanks for the reminder. I have not been doing that.

I really need to get the breathing under control. I find when I get near the hypnogogic stage, my heartbeat increases and I my breathing becomes labored. Not a good thing.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

dbmathis

Lots of activity on this thread. I have not been trying the Vehram system lately because I have been slammed at work and my daughter keeps waking me up.

I was able to exit my body the first time I tried this technique however. Tonight I am going to hope and pray that I can sleep uninterrupted and I want to consciously think about each exhale taking me closer to paralysis and imagine my body becoming heavy like I did the first time.

I would like to say that when I succeeded the paralysis came before the vibrations. I could actually feel my body transition into sleep and become paralyzed. I then simply willed the energy into my body and I was able to exit.

I think that by reading all of these posts and then writing this, I have set the intent and that I will exit tonight. I will report tomorrow with the details.

Best regards

David
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

My AP Progress -> http://www.malleablelight.net

dbmathis

No out of body for me last night, I could not get relaxed enough when I woke up and then sleep crept up on me.

I will try again tonight.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

faxman

Me too, no exit even though I managed to stay completely calm and relax during the breathing process.

Metaphysically born

Quote from: OBEvideoguy on March 18, 2009, 17:40:17
Hey everyone,

It has been many months since I last posted on this forum. Many of you may recall me as the creator and destroyer of AstralSource.com

I have been practicing OBEs for over 8 years, after having an NDE. After 2 years of diligent practice, I had, maybe, half a dozen experiences. They blew my mind; the most awesome thing I have ever experienced. I then got a little complaisant, cocky actually, and felt I had mastered the technique. Just to let you let you know, my OBEs only happened while sleeping – something to keep in mind while reading my insights below...

Because I stopped practicing, I stopped having OBEs, and my daily life started to consume all of my energy. I returned to practice 2 years ago, on and off, with little success.

Recently I stumbled upon a copy of The Vehram System (vehram.com) stashed away in my backup hard drive. I studied it carefully and have new hope that OBEs are within my grasp again.

I’ve been working on some fresh interpretations and alternate methods of the Vehram System over the past week.

Before sleep, I reinforced that I would awake numerous times during the night/early morning hours, and it has worked 5 nights in a row. I think this has been successful due to my conviction that the basic concept behind the Vehram System is sound. My intention has powered my subconscious mind to obey my command. Only by studying the System was I able to generate the enthusiasm to produce results. The System is designed that way, and I highly recommend downloading it.

Before sleep last night, while in bed, I picked a position that kept me awake longer, into the hypnogogic stage - better than any other method so far! This is not in the System but something I came across on my own. I'm sure I'm not the first one to discover it. I lay half on my side, half on my back. Not quite cuddled up in the fetal position but halfway relaxed on my side. I didn't stay fully awake, like when lying on my back, or crashed into sleep, like when I’m curled up on my side. I felt that consciousness lasted longer than usual, being more aware of the hypnogogic. I am quite confident that I will be able to select a perfectly balanced body position for prolonging the hypnogogic stage in time.

Following the System, at the right time, when I breathed out, I would relax my body - when I breathed in, I would imagine drawing energy from the Vehram Array.  The Vehram System .pdf download is only ten bucks and well worth it. I have intentionally not given the system away here because the creator deserved the credit and business. The 34 pages of knowledge is tantamount to breakthrough OBE technology!

I will be practicing this new method for the next several weeks and update this post.

I would very much like to discuss the system in detail, via PM, with others who have studied the ebook.

In conclusion, I think approaching an OBE from the hypnogogic window of 3 - 10 seconds, numerous times a night, is so incredibly exciting. Finally, the Zone has been mapped! Gone, for me, are the endless hours of pre-sleep practice sessions, week after week, month after month, year after year!

Don

hey OBE videoguy! I used to project laying on my back but with poor success since it kept me awake the whole time the positions is not very natural.well lastnight i tried your way of laying half on my back,half on my side and amazingly under 1 minute had a full body relaxation unfortunately a Mosquito bugged me and i tried smacking it with great effort i did it and layed back in the same position calm imediately the state returned and the bug returned and i lost the state.i got pest control to kill them.will try again tonight and report back!:-)

jub jub

Well, I don't know what was going on last night but I was having one LD after another.  :-D  I used the Vehram method of reaching out to the energy grid to fuel my spirit and I was rewarded!

Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain the OBE state by phasing. I seemingly would drift off into unconsciousness but then my sub-consciousness would remember it had a task and rewarded me with several, very vivid LDs!

It was good fun! If I could make a concerted effort to practice this method every night, I have no doubt OBE's could be experienced on a regular basis. It does take some work though.

faxman

phxsun

I have been so tired and stressed from work, and my youngest is about to graduate from High School and move on to ASU, falling asleep the second my head hits the pillow is all I'm getting right now! I did get a dream visit from an old friend that passed back in 2000....maybe I can get back to practicing in a week or two  :oops:

Panthau

Just charged the money on my paypal account.
Gonna test it then in a few days...thanx for the hint :-)

Pan

Jisei

Bought the ebook some time ago, but never did get around to reading it till now.

I woke up at around 3am (by habit) and tried to reach hypnagogic state last night, controlling my breaths and trying to sink deeper towards sleep with every exhaled breath.

I'm quite certain I reached a stage when I was aware of lying in bed but little else, this consciousness lasted for an indeterminate period, but I never had the sense of lapsing into sleep or waking up. Next thing I knew I was still somewhat in this state and the sun had already risen unbeknownst to me. There didn't seem to be a break in consciousness and I had no dreams whatsoever, at the same time I wasn't sufficiently conscious to be remember my intention to go on to the next step.

Can anyone help me decipher what happened? Could it be construed as some sort of progress or did I simply fall asleep and wake up without realising it.  :?

dbmathis

I am not really sure what happened with you, it sounds like something happened, but it's unfamiliar.

When I go into sleep paralysis it feels like a wave of something passes over my body and i am left feeling like I am buried in concrete. When you feel this it's unmistakable. You will not be able to move your physical body regardless of how hard you try.

Please continue posted your progress, I am very interested in your results.

Best Regards

David

Jisei

I will continue to try, and reading your blog just makes me realize how uncommitted I had been previously. My intent and desire has to be much stronger if I'm ever to succeed.

Panthau

I tried it this night, and i really woke up in the middle of the night.
I started to scratch like a monkey and after about 10 seconds i realized
why i´ve been woken up. At this point i was too awake and nothing happend.
I then gave up and relaxed and then slipped 3 times into the hypnagogic state,
but at the moment i realize that im doing so, i slip out of it, no matter what i do.

I wasnt very excited, maybe its just my mind that cant let go. Its frustrating,
after a half year of trying still no result. Still i think this method is the best
i´ve tried so far.

Pan