The Vehram System is truly brilliant!

Previous topic - Next topic

VessenHopkins

I want to first say thank you to everyone who has taken the time and effort to explore the Vehram Energy System.  The Vehram.com web site is no longer operational - however, I am in the process of setting up a new web site at www.vehram.org

Much has happened in the past few years and I am currently attending the University of Texas at Arlington working toward a PhD in Physics in an effort to pursue this in a more scientifically rigorous manner.  Those of you who took the time to explore this energy system, and the positive feedback I have received from you, has been an enormous source of encouragement to pursue this further, and I offer you my deepest gratitude.

The E-book will be available again in an updated version (much has been learned since its original writing), hopefully in the not-too-distant future.  Currently, however, research is of greatest importance.  It is very difficult, as I am sure you could imagine, to be in a position where one is attempting to garner support in the scientific community for research projects while running a commercial enterprise on the side! Unfortunately, when potential researchers see that you are selling a book, they assume you only care about the financial aspects.  So it became more of a detriment to these efforts, and that is the reason why the original site went down.  I couldn't care less about the money and would just as soon give the book away.

The reason the book was sold for $10 in the first place was two fold - 1) anyone who spends money on a how-to book is more likely to investigate it (often with a more critical perspective on such information) and not put it on the back shelf. 2) the income allowed the continued functioning of the website - I am far from wealthy and could not have kept the site up for as long as it was without your support.

My real aim, however, is and always has been to conduct double-blind studies that will prove independent observability - If the Vehram System is independently observable in double-blind studies, we would have a sound foundation for proof that it is not a hallucinatory experience.  Many people have observed this system, but did so only after exposure to the information in the e-book.  This fact leaves open room for criticism that such individual's experiences were the product of prior knowledge.  I, for one, hold little confidence in such reasoning, but such is the mind of a skeptic.  :?

When true independent observation occurs in a laboratory environment, we will be able to test for each of the principles governing this system and will be able to tell whether the nature of an individual's experience coincides with the expected response.  The corrsponding response to the various theoretical stimuli generated through ethereal interaction with this system, under double-blind conditions, would preclude the possibility of hallucinatory stimulus - which leaves only one possibility: it is real.  As I have long argued, the Vehram System's verified existence demonstrates the separation of consciousness (via the ethereal) as a real event - because the system itself is located entirely outside the body.  It then makes no sense to argue that such extra-corporal perception is merely an internal event.  This, in turn, proves consciousness is not the product of the structural/neurological integrity of the brain, but rather that consciousness is a functional entity unto itself and completely separate from the body.

Normally, scientifically speaking, all experience is purely a subjective phenomenon - no way exists to prove someone's experience was a real event.  Instead, we look to others who perhaps may have seen the phenomenon themselves (in a purely independent fashion) in an effort to then be able to say "Ok, so we're not crazy!"  I make this point to say this: it is not the experience of the Vehram System itself, but rather the independent observability of the unique principles governing the Vehram Ethereal Array that proves the system is real.  The only way to ever garner scientific support for its existence is to conduct the research in a professional way.  And so, this is where my efforts are currently being directed.

Anyone who has experienced this energy system first-hand and who is interested in offering their own testimonials - which would be collected for future data - is encouraged to write me an email with their story.  Your information will remain anonymous unless explicit permission is granted otherwise.  The website will be up and running in the next couple of weeks, and a link will be provided through the site, or you can send me an email at vessenhopkins@vehram.org

You have each been an instrumental part in making this happen and I am eternally grateful for that... I don't believe any person has ever accomplished anything entirely on their own, and this could never have happened without you.  Thanks again for all your support, feedback, and interest in this project! 

Happy Projections and Kindest Regards,
Vessen Hopkins
Author, "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System"

faxman

Glad to have news from you after such a while.

The price of your ebook is totally accessible and I am glad I bought it. I am now impatient to see the forthcoming updated version.

Keep up the good work.

teagueblue

Looking forward to your new site and especially the research. Full steam ahead.

newmethod

newmethod

I think this is the third most viewed thread in this category that isn't a sticky. Fourth most viewed total :)
"I'm likin' it, i'm likin' it a lot"  8-)

reality_bytes

I got the "book" (14 pages) from linked web site but found no description of technique, just a description of the overall VEHRAM system.

Anyone have any suggestions? I was hoping for $10 I would get a specific technique I could try out.

newmethod

Quote from: reality_bytes on February 22, 2013, 17:16:26
I got the "book" (14 pages) from linked web site but found no description of technique, just a description of the overall VEHRAM system.

Anyone have any suggestions? I was hoping for $10 I would get a specific technique I could try out.

Sorry did you buy: The Vehram Energy System: Proof of Life After Death?

What you probably want is: Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System..

The Author (VessenHopkins) is in the middle of setting up a site at http://vehram.org/

Contact the Author at vessenhopkins@vehram.org and he should be able to get you a copy of Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System.

Regards,
Dean

EDIT: i've made a major edit to my post back at http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_vehram_system_is_truly_brilliant-t29333.0.html;msg322262#msg322262

Sorry to anyone who may have bought the 'wrong book' as a result of my earlier post but i did spend quite some time in an attempt to locate and contact Vessen at that time and i believe part of the reason he had posted back here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/the_vehram_system_is_truly_brilliant-t29333.0.html;msg323550#msg323550 was because of a message i left him.

As i've already stated in this thread the book Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System is definately worth a read and about 10 of the first 12 OBE's i had i could definitely put down to reading this book and many of those i've had since are based on what i first learnt. So to me it has been an infinite help.

reality_bytes

Yes, that's what happened.

I've emailed him and hope he sends me the right one. Really want to give it a try!

reality_bytes

I've emailed twice in the last week and no reply.

If someone reading this thread knows the author and can help that would be appreciated.

desert-rat

On there web page it states " for around $2 a week your body will become the target of focused scource energy "  There selling something you can do for free .  http://www.sourceworker.com/       these came up on a web search http://www.realmagick.com/astral-energy/  http://www.scribd.com/doc/47840361/The-Vehram-Energy-System-Proof-of-Life-After-Death    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_GPTSiJEDc    desert rat 

reality_bytes

Hello DRat.

Not sure what you are suggesting. The book you are pointing is the very one I bought and IS NOT the one that describes the technique. So pointing me or others to it does nothing but perpetuate the confusion. Right? Am I missing something?

Vessen- are you reading this thread? Can you PLEASE clarify and solve the problem for me/us, and stop this silliness?

desert-rat

All I know is what is on the web pages . I typed in vahram.com I was re directed to the site I posted , stating that for a fee you would be filled with energy .  This post on astral pulse is the first I have heard of this , and I know nothing about it .  desert rat 

VessenHopkins

Hi everyone,

I have received a number of emails regarding the book "Out-of-Body Experiences: Proof of Life After Death" as well as on the book which includes the method for inducing out-of-body experiences titled "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Energy System."  With regards to the first title, I am dissapointed to learn that some have paid money for this or access to the download.  Sites such as scribd dot com require paid membership to gain access to the books available on the site.  I will be shortly sending them an email requesting they remove the title, as the copyright notice does not allow any distribution except in a completely free manner.  The vehram.org site will contain links for download. 

Again, I am humbled and deeply appreciative of the fact that others are looking for the method offered in the how-to guide.  I hope to be able to make it available again in the near future - but cannot offer a concrete timeline as to when this will be.  So much has been learned just in the last couple of years and the updated version will contain a much broader scope of the principles governing the Vehram Ethereal Array.

As mentioned in my previous post, science has an opportunity to explore this objective phenomenon in ways that it has not been able to explore our subjective experiences.  By establishing the objective nature of the phenomenon, one may conclude that the experience itself must also be real.  Stated simply, one cannot say the phenomenon is real but that the experience of it (i.e., the event of separation) is not.

While the site is still in development, I am working arduently to bring it up as soon as possible.  The goal is to do this in the most scientifically respectful way possible.  In order to establish "independent observability" one must ensure the subject participating in a particular study has no previous knowledge.  If I had it to do all over again, I suppose I would have obatained a PhD first and conducted the research before publishing.  However, having said that, I have no regrets, save one: that I cannot make it available at this time.  To do so would undermine attempts to prove that it is independently observable.

Please know that I understand how important this discovery is to all of us who are searching for answers.  The questions many are asking are the very same questions that I once so desparately sought answers for, myself.  "How can I get out of my body? What is the easiest method? Are these experiences real or imaginary?  Where's the proof?"

The wheels of science often turn slowly, but I will not give up until this is done.  In the mean time, there is much we can do together.  I ask anyone who has had an experience with the Vehram Ethereal Array to send me an email detailing your story. - vessenhopkins@vehram.org -  I will be able to use this data to help convince other scientists that this ethereal array is worth looking in to.  All that is needed are independent studies conducted under double-blind conditions to prove independent observability.  Certainly it comes down to funding.  Convincing a research institution to allocate funding to such a project means they have to beleive it will be worth the investment.

Your enthusiasm and emotional support are of immeasurable value, and I will make every effort possible to honor it.  One of the best ways I know of to do that is to make this information available as soon as possible.  So, now I am working on the site...  :-)

Thank you all so much!  Please keep checking in...

P.S.  www.vehram.org is the ONLY official site for the Vehram Energy System, now known as the "Vehram Ethereal Array"

Kindest Regards,
Vessen E. Hopkins
Author, "Out-of-Body Experiences: The Vehram Energy System"

VessenHopkins

Hello all,

I am very excited to announce that the Vehram System will be returning to the world-wide-web in early 2014!  The site is almost complete and the new book is in the final stages of completion as well.  Anyone wanting to be notified of its release may log on to the www.vehram.org site and click the link to submit their email address.  (You can also catch a glimpse of the new book cover)

The new book is titled "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Ethereal Array" and explores the full science behind the Vehram System, while offering what has been viewed by many as the most complete and fundamentally accurate technique to achieve out-of-body experiences. Due to the tremendous success of the original method, as reported by many of you who have used it, the method has not been changed from the original.  There will be a few clarifications based on the latest research, and I expect it will shed much light with regard to the nature of this phenomenon.

I look forward to sharing more information in the near future and have set a deadline of no more than 60 days for its release.  I encourage you to please share this with your friends and family.  Anyone who is curious about the hard-core science behind this natural capability I believe will be highly interested in the emerging science behind the Vehram System.  It will be available exclusively in pdf format to enable world-wide instant delivery as well as to save on trees!

Thanks so much for your continued interest and involvement in this project!

Kindest Regards,
Vessen E. Hopkins
Author, "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Ethereal Array"

Lionheart

I for one am very happy to hear this. Thank You for the update Vessen!  :-)

I have frequented your website often, patiently awaiting your up to date book and further findings on AP in general.

I have used and actually still do use your Vehram System today. But I have modified a few things to fit my own style.

Please keep us updated on any further information regarding your new book release and any other valid AP info you would like to share here.

Thank You!  :-)

faxman

I am impatient to read the updated ebook.

VessenHopkins

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to announce the brand new release of "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Ethereal Array," 2014 ed., available at www.vehram.org - which explores the science behind this bio-external ethereal energy system and provides what a growing number of practitioners consider to be the easiest method ever developed for achieving out-of-body experiences.

The new book is a culmination of more than 20 years of exploration into the source of the vibrational surge and details the journey of how this discovery came about, why independent observation of its specific behaviors cannot be the result of hallucination, and how others may use the VEA to astral project.

The Vehram Ethereal Array is located outside the human body in a specific geometric configuration, the existence of which demonstrates consciousness is separating in a manner that is 3-dimensionally removed from the physical body.  Because the VEA is the first extra-physical phenomenon found to mirror strict fundamental principles of physics governing quantum mechanical waveforms, it is the first metaphysical breakthrough capable of offering a scientific approach to what has long been viewed as a purely subjective phenomenon.

In addition to providing a logical proof of the validity of out-of-body experiences, the book provides the highly sought after technique included in the first guide, which enables the practitioner to gain complete control over the hypnagogic-induction process, allowing transition into the prelaunch state in a matter of seconds - no long relaxation sessions, no more failed launches due to an inability to attain the vibrations.  As an update to the method, the new technique also provides instruction for separation without the vibrations and explains why these out-of-body experiences are slightly different from those that use the vibrations (one is a RTZ type projection while the other is a spiritual plane projection).

Share this link www.vehram.org and share the knowledge that humanity has a newfound ethereal power.  Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Ethereal Array is a must read for anyone who is interested in the real science behind the "supernatural" or simply wants the easiest method for having out-of-body experiences!

Visit today and get your copy at the introductory price while it lasts!

Yours Truly,
Vessen E Hopkins
Author, "Out-of-Body Experiences: the Vehram Ethereal Array"
www.vehram.org

Lionheart

I have been using my own modified version of your technique since your last guide a couple of years ago.

Once I have created a good NP focus using the 6 points, I begin to ALLOW those points to pull back in my direction. After awhile of this, I begin a tug o war of sorts where I have the points pulling each other, with me in the middle feeling the entire process.

The points that pull always have to be opposing each other though. Then as an encore I begin to rotate the 4 points around me horizontally, then I start the top and bottom points rotating as well vertically. It creates some amazing sensations!  It's almost like being in some kind of vehicle or ride at the Carnival that spins and twists!  :-)

I know all that isn't necessary, but it is great to practice and strengthens my hold on my NP focus.

I shall be purchasing your book tomorrow though.

VessenHopkins

Lionheart,

Thank you so much for sharing that - very fascinating!  I find your experience first of all confirming of consciousness ability to manipulate quantum ethereal geometries as well as being complimentary to other principles of quantum mechanics.  The idea that you feel an interaction inside the ethereal body makes me wonder if what you feel are the effects of field generation caused by moving charges.  In physics, a moving charge, such as an electron undergoing acceleration, generates a magnetic field and induces effects in the fields of other nearby charges.  It would make sense that by accelerating the external points of the VEA, you would feel torsion field effects due to interactions of the generated ethereal field and the presence of charged chakras inside the ethereal body.   Nice food for thought!

mon9999

Ordering rigt now!   :-). Thank you for your product!

holygift33

Thanks for your work! I was paticularely happy to have a glimpse on the Orch-OR/microtubules topic, since I'm especially interested with this theory!
I'll try to practice on your system and will update on progress

Lionheart

Quote from: holygift33 on February 27, 2014, 11:18:23
Thanks for your work! I was paticularely happy to have a glimpse on the Orch-OR/microtubules topic, since I'm especially interested with this theory!
I'll try to practice on your system and will update on progress

Here is a link for any one else, myself included, lol, that didn't know what the Orch-OR Theory/Microtubules topic is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orch-OR

VessenHopkins

Another great link for those interested in the Orch-Or Theory:

http://www.quantumconsciousness.org/documents/fnint-06-0009321.pdf

Also wanted to mention that new efforts are being made toward potential detection of the Vehram Ethereal Array - I am currently in discussions with scientists to devise a quantum mechanical experiment to determine whether the VEA may cause perturbations in nano-tube structure's quantum state.  Thank you all very much for your continued interest in this subject! Will keep you posted...

VessenHopkins

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last post (more than 2 years!!).  I've been really busy!

At the time of the last progress report I was still attending the University of Texas at Arlington as a physics major, in an effort to better understand the Vehram System.  I am proud and fortunate to say that I graduated this past Spring (2016), and I just want to tell you that not only was the physics worth learning (the universe is so awesome!), but that critical insights were made into the true nature of the Vehram Ethereal Array.  If science can wrap its head around this discovery (and I know it can), it will absolutely forever alter our fundamental understanding of the physical universe, while offering the first scientific proof of separation of consciousness from the physical body!

To this end, I wanted to give you all a heads up - as the group forum that has supported this discovery and helped launch the Vehram System into the public's conscience, I wanted you to be among the first to know the critical insight that has been made.  This has never been explicitly stated in any of the previous books I have written, and it will certainly alter the theoretical approach going forward, but here it is: the Vehram Ethereal Array is a quantum mechanically governed system of ethereal matter and energy.  To a theoretical physicist, that statement's scientific implications should be understood, but to most people (scientists included) the true significance of what this means may not likely be obvious.

In short, quantum mechanical systems are objectively governed features of nature (not subjective, not hallucinatory).  If the Vehram System is a quantum mechanical system, then it absolutely must be real - and so is the out-of-body state.  A form of matter and energy located outside the physical body with which consciousness can interact and thus independently observe its universal and objectively governed behaviors proves the separation of the ethereal body - and along with it, consciousness.  The full explanation of how consciousness integrates with matter (physical and ethereal) to perceive its environment forms the first complete theoretical framework for the out-of-body experience, as well as consciousness itself, but it also says something of fundamental importance about the universe we live in.  Interestingly, science has detected vast amounts of unseen mass and energy in the universe, a direct prediction of the emerging theory in terms of how one can measure quantum mechanical systems that are non-electromagnetic (by gravity - all mass in the universe exerts gravitational influence - even ethereal matter would). 

It should also be noted that if consciousness can utilize either type of material body (physical or ethereal), then one consequence is that consciousness must have no dependence on either body for its fundamental existence.  The properties consciousness must possess, in order to manifest across a multi-matter/energy spectrum, mean that it cannot be the product of that spectrum but must have a "superposition" beyond.  The Vehram Ethereal Array does indeed prove the out-of-body experience, the existence of the soul, and life after death - all in one fell swoop!!  For those interested, the www.vehram.org website is fully operational, but some new changes are coming soon.  Expect a new design, new book, a discussion forum and blog.  You can like/follow vehram.org or me (Vessen Hopkins) on Facebook for latest updates.  Working on new video series going up on the site soon and much more so really excited about the future!!

Thank you all so much for your support over the years - this post was initiated in 2009 by a forum member and has become one of the top 3 most popular/viewed threads on this forum!!

Lumaza

Thank You for the update Vessen. I am still a active practitioner of your technique. I spoke more about it in this thread here using my former name here "Lionheart". I use your technique as a "launch pad" for a NP adventure.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

Once done correctly, you "know" for certain that there is a untapped energy that surrounds our vessels, that one day mainstream Science will be able to tap into. But, it takes quite a bit of practice to be able to access it on a regular basis. This technique is not for the "looky loos". You need to already have the ability to hold a strong NP focus for a lengthy amount of time to find success with this one.

As per our last conversation via a PM, does your new book contain more application and how to, more then based on "theory"?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla