The Visitors

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I just snapped back from a very interesting AP and I can't go back to sleep out of excitement. I went to bed around 9:30 pm and is now 12:30 am when I am starting to type. I thought it was early morning time. Oh well, after I post this, I will try to go back to sleep.
I read Lumaza's post about Owls and their connection to ETs last night and I searched briefly the internet. Then I opened my window and I said "Little Owl, did you bring another message for me the other day?" There was nothing, the Owl was not around. Then I looked at the sky and said " Does anyone want to connect with me? I surely would like to connect with you". Nothing happened, no sign of any kind. I closed the window and continue watching my TV until 2 hours later I went to bed. All I did was saying an affirmation that I will remain aware and will explore the astral worlds. Then I faded into sleep.

At some point in my sleep, I felt a slight shaking sensation and I realized that it was happening. I found myself outside on my front loan. It was nighttime, just like in the physical, overcast and slightly foggy, again just like the current weather in my area.
I looked at the sky and I said, "I'm waiting". Then a pack of round looking 5 UFOs appeared. They did not land but became stationed about 20 feet above the ground. Then 5 ETs appeared right in front of me lined up on my loan.  They looked just like humans except they had antlers on their heads and their ears were bigger. Three males and two females. Their hair color was varying from light brown to blonde and the hair style was mullet type. They were good looking with symmetrical faces and strong jawline. They were wearing some kind of material that matched their skin tone and looked skintight, almost like they were not wearing clothes, but they were not naked either. I shook their hands to welcome them, and I said to them "wow, you look just like humans but with antlers" They smiled at me. Their bodies were strong and athletic, broad shoulders and slightly taller than a typical human. I asked them where they come from and one of them said from a place we have not discovered yet. Then one of them pulled out something that looked like an old-school machine-gun toy and gave it to me. They pulled something like a screen that had hologram images and one of the holograms displayed what appeared to be a violent man. One of the ETs said to me, fire the gun at that man. I did and all of a sudden, the man turned calm, and his entire behavior changed. I realized that this "gun" changed his DNA including his brain chemistry and wiring to make him compassionate and good. I said " oh wow, can you leave me this gun in the physical. I can change the entire world with it". One of the ETs smiled and said "do you think we can't change all human DNA all at once? That's easy, but it will defeat the purpose of natural evolution and effort on humanity's part to change on their own". I said " Of course, I knew that, and I agree".  Then I snapped back. I wanted to point out that our communication was telepathic. I realized that I did not have to speak but I heard their voices and I heard myself speaking, just not with my lips. Our communication was in English. They emanated great kindness and understanding towards humanity. I sensed compassion and genuine care on their part about our planet. There was no superiority behavior or mindset. I wish I stayed longer in the NP to chat some more with them, but that's enough to keep me excited for a few days.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on December 29, 2022, 04:00:13
I read Lumaza's post about Owls and their connection to ETs last night and I searched briefly the internet. Then I opened my window and I said "Little Owl, did you bring another message for me the other day?" There was nothing, the Owl was not around. Then I looked at the sky and said " Does anyone want to connect with me? I surely would like to connect with you". Nothing happened, no sign of any kind. I closed the window and continue watching my TV until 2 hours later I went to bed. All I did was saying an affirmation that I will remain aware and will explore the astral worlds. Then I faded into sleep.
I'm not surprised Lightbeam. Yet another "ET/Owl" story to add to this book!  :-)
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/01/the-messengers-ufos-owls-and-synchronicity/
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

Hey LightBeam! Owls have been a significant spiritual totem in my life too. Here are my friends saying hello to you
https://ibb.co/6t6kNnx
Both of these were gifts.

And you know what? I was visited last night/this morning too! By a female named Suna (pronounced Soo-nah).

I don't remember much but the dream itself involved a bit of "repairing" and "transformation" so to speak.

How cool, huh?

I want to add, as well, that one doesn't necessarily need to speak an affirmation aloud for the "external" world to address or reflect internal thoughts and desires.

Really neat experience you had there! Thank you for sharing.

tides2dust

LightBeam,

Have you seen omcasey's work? It is amazing. She has a gift which she shares routinely over at the galactic travel channel. She has given permission to share this here... I saw this being and thought of your AP experience... He reminds me of your deer visitors!

Link: https://consciousnessexplorationblog.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/screenshot-2022-12-15-at-7.55.39-pm.jpeg
Torrel

You can learn more about him here,
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/a-random-array-of-visitors-t1518-s525.html#p26713

Where you will find a beautiful array of willing participants...

Wow! I don't understand it all... But it is a great way to engage and connect... Truly amazing stuff.

<3

LightBeam

Nice owls, tides :) and great experience you had.
A few months ago, we had a fall town festival and one of the booths had several real owls including 2 white baby owls. I got to see them up close. They are such magnificent creatures.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Ooooh LightBeam... you do have a way of sitting down, near a calm pool of waters and gently stirring them into a slight current...maybe a froth...sitting back to observe what they might bring...

Visitors and white owls...

Were you ever at Delphi, by chance?

2022 has been so slow for me and I have only spent my time between painful PR issues of business retirement (which means being really busy!! :x) and reading the Whitley Strieber Communion Series...which has just a small amount to deal with that connects many of us...Visitors and white owls...just sayin' for a few of you

Go figure...

And I am...figuring...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: tides2dust on December 30, 2022, 21:06:07
LightBeam,

Have you seen omcasey's work? It is amazing. She has a gift which she shares routinely over at the galactic travel channel. She has given permission to share this here... I saw this being and thought of your AP experience... He reminds me of your deer visitors!

Link: https://consciousnessexplorationblog.files.wordpress.com/2022/12/screenshot-2022-12-15-at-7.55.39-pm.jpeg
Torrel

You can learn more about him here,
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/omtalks/a-random-array-of-visitors-t1518-s525.html#p26713

Where you will find a beautiful array of willing participants...

Wow! I don't understand it all... But it is a great way to engage and connect... Truly amazing stuff.

<3

Oops, how did I miss this post.
Yes, actually Casey did one for me last year. here is the link. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_psychic_and_paranormal/invisible-t48019.0.html;msg375141#msg375141
Her work is truly fascinating! There are many ways of contact.
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on January 09, 2023, 01:25:09

Were you ever at Delphi, by chance?

No, I've never heard of this place. I googled it and there is a place in Greece and one in Indiana called Delphi.
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

LB,
The reference to Delphi was just my minor attempt at humor and to point toward your incredible ability at insights at the appropriate time.
Here-
https://ehistory.osu.edu/articles/oracle-delphi

The article treats the subject a bit too lightly and frivolously, in my opinion, at least initially. The Oracle was apparently a serious deal for a long time; legendary but also true.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on January 11, 2023, 01:22:55
LB,
The reference to Delphi was just my minor attempt at humor and to point toward your incredible ability at insights at the appropriate time.
Here-
https://ehistory.osu.edu/articles/oracle-delphi

The article treats the subject a bit too lightly and frivolously, in my opinion, at least initially. The Oracle was apparently a serious deal for a long time; legendary but also true.

oh, haha, hey I can be an Oracle, build a temple and start accepting gifts, but people better be able to interpret by riddles. otherwise, they'll be in trouble LOL
Captain Jack Sparrow