time perception

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

There is no such thing as "time" on the Astral. Which means trying to relate one with the other is rather difficult. As a result, you may measure clock-time on the physical and the reading may be 10 minutes. However, on the Astral you may have felt like you were projecting for many times that, or just for a few moments, or anything inbetween.

One of the major "problems" you have to face when entering within Astral realms is the concept of infinity. It's tricky one to get to grips with.

Yours,
Frank

WalkerInTheWoods

What Frank has stated is true, there is no time when out of body. I can think of a good example to express this to those that have not had an OBE. Have you ever had a dream where maybe you just took a 5 minute nap but had a dream that seemed to last for hours? Or maybe had a dream that seemed to last for several days or longer but this took place during the hours at night while you were asleep? What about a dream inwhich only a few things happen but seems to just go on for a long time, much longer that it would take on the physical?

A few months ago I had such a dream. It seemed like I experienced this dream over several years. It was like I was living out this entire life, or rather a portion of a few years of it.

So on the astral there is no time, just the idea of it that you take with you.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Frank

That's a good explanation.

There are some sad ex-Earth cases that you see where it's obvious the person has been in the same behavioural loop for a hundred years, or more. I boarded a train once and the entities on there had probably been riding that train, watching the scenery going by, I'd say for at least 70-80 years.

Harry (a regular guide) shows me some of the more interesting cases. He once took me to this tall building. Inside was a stage and stairs led right to the top where there was a landing. Several people were gathering around and we had been waiting for what I perceived was about 10 minutes. I asked Harry what was going on, as more and more "people" were entering the place. He said for me to wait a little while longer and I would see.

Next, music began playing, of the kind that plays when someone is coming up on stage at an awards ceremony. Up above, on the landing, I could see a figure about to take hold of a rope. Then, as the music was playing, the rope gently lowered this person down onto the stage in order that "he" could make his entrance.

Once on the stage he bowed repeatedly to the crowd who were all cheering and clapping. Then the crowd began to disperse and he left the stage and began climbing the stairs to the landing. This whole cycle of events had been going on for decades.

Yours,
Frank  

Frank

Any kind of release of emotion, on the Astral, instantly creates circumstances around you that pertain to whatever emotional mix it is you are releasing.

Problem is, if you are not aware of this, then you will naturally react to these circumstances thus release more emotion. This further release of emotion then continues to fuel your surrounding circumstances. People can often get into these behavioural loops in their dreams. But they get interrupted by physical-life demands, such as having to get up and go to work.

Once you leave the physical altogether, however, it is possible for people to get caught in a behavioural loop that captivates their attention completely. Due to the fact there are no physical-life, or physical-body demands causing any interruptions, and the fact that "life" on the Astral is infinite.

With these people, their Astral circumstances are created and fuelled by release of emotion. The circumstances that are created causes them to behave in a certain way, thus releasing more emotional fuel; which causes them to behave in that (same) certain way, thus releasing more (of the same) fuel, etc., etc., etc., ad infinitum... literally.

Yours,
Frank

Bhikku

Frank- do you think that thouse being realize that they are caught in a loop, or do they have no idea? Is there help for them or are they just going to be like that for eternity?

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

Frank

I'm just not sure. Though what I do know is that, in infinity, every possible situation will occur an infinite number of times. So if it is possible for one person to come out of it, then it is logically possible for an infinite number (eventually).

The way I think of it is it must be like having a dream that seems to continue forever. However, on the Physical, such dreams are ordinarily interrupted by alarm clocks, or whatever.

But on the Astral, no such interruption exists... and so it goes on.

Yours,
Frank

TheCountess

IMO, time lapses occur mainly when an OBE starts to turn into a lucid dream. In most of my OBEs, I can recall how long the OBE occured compared to physical time.  I've timed myself, and I've been accurate within 5 to 10 minutes.

distant bell

Hi!
I am curios about one thing- how is the relation between
time perception in the physiacll world and the astral?
LetsĀ“s say that you do an astral projektion for five minutes
measured with the time of the physicall world and body-
Would it be five minutes on the astral too? or can the time
perception speed up/slow down compared to the physicall?

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --