Hemi-Sync - useful or?

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hi guys!So i found all hemi obe tracks and I wonder-are they effective?they are a bit strange..
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Szaxx

Hi,
They are very good at getting you relaxed but have no effect on exiting or deep phasing.
Use them as a tool and dont rely on them. After several uses you have trained yourself enough to not need them. After this point they can hinder your attempts.
When you can attain deep phase within 10 minuits they are not needed. To remove background noise use pink noise just loud enough to drown out background noises. Then youll have the ambience required.
:)
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

clandestino

Hi Simo -  I can definitely confirm that they are useful.

Approx 10 years ago now, I made a big effort listening to the gateway wave 1, focus 10 cd.  Over the course of several months,  I listened to it many, many times.  On a couple of occasions I went directly from being fully concious on my bed, to realising that my mind was awake but my body was "gone", and then onto experiencing astral projection.    On several other occasions, I fell asleep during the cd, but woke to find myself experiencing some strange things.

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Xanth

As with clandestino, I can certainly attest to the usefulness of the hemi-sync tracks.  My experiences are very similar to what clandestino posted about.

Goodluck with them!

Simo

Thanks guys that sounds confident  :-D I just want to be sure I wond waste my time  :wink:
Who am I is not important...My message is...