Tips

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallas

Hello all,
Well as you can see i have only just discovered these forums, and i am very surprised and quite happy to find out that there are may other people apart from myself that are striving to achieve projection :D

OK well heres the story, I'm sure you have all heard of the terrible earthquakes around Indonesia, they have been most devastating and shocking for many people. Unfortunately i happen to have a close friend who was traveling in India and he was around the effected areas when the tsunamis hit, I have tried to contact him and have heard nothing and i would be most thankful if i could hear from him. i have a subliminal feeling that he is OK but i would just like to be sure.
As such i would be very grateful if someone could please give me some quick, important final tips on projection or anything else that may help me finally achieve it, as i think that may be the only way to find out how he is. I have been trying to project for about a year now ( in fact it was this friend who first told me about projection :D) and i have gotten very close to doing it, but i think i have failed because my heart was not in it 100% IE: my mind was not fully focused... and i have heard that one of the important, helpful factors for achieving projection is having a reason for doing it.  
and i think now i have most defiantly got one.
if anyone can help me i would be most grateful :)
thank you

Also my heart goes out to anyone else who has loved ones that were involved in this disaster.

markulous

Do you meditate often?  That is a very good tool.  Have you read a lot of books on it?  Both of Robert Bruce's books Astral Dynamics and Project in 90 Days are very handy.

Can you lucid dream?  Projecting from those are pretty easy for me.  Just ask for your body.

Just keep raising energy and try to be as positive as you can(in all aspects of your life) and eventually it should come.

Hope your friend is okay!

Kallas

Thank you, um yea i meditate often as it is a great tool for stress relief and i am in my second last year of school so it comes in handy, and on the lucid dream thing um i often have dreams where i am conscious enough to realize i am in a dream but not conscious enough to control it so its like i am just floating along with it.
and being positive helps with everything :D
mmmm ok.... thank you for your tips
i have heard from my friend today and he is fine... so that is really good
nothing left to worry about now :D and as always i shall continue on my quest to project :D
thank you