Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique

Previous topic - Next topic

luffy28

Hi,
I wanted to know some tips on how to awaken during sleep while doing step 2 of the obe4u technique. I also sleep deep (usually weekdays from 9 pm to 9 am/10 am). What should be my last thought(s) when going back to sleep? How long should I stay up? How do I go back to sleep with the intention of awakening again?

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

Thanks.

Xanth

Quote from: luffy28 on March 05, 2021, 21:56:57
Hi,
I wanted to know some tips on how to awaken during sleep while doing step 2 of the obe4u technique. I also sleep deep (usually weekdays from 9 pm to 9 am/10 am). What should be my last thought(s) when going back to sleep? How long should I stay up? How do I go back to sleep with the intention of awakening again?

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

Thanks.
You're misunderstanding what's being asked.

As you fall back asleep, just keep the idea of "projecting" within your mind.  Hold onto that thought.  Focus on it intently.

luffy28

Hi,
I also want to know if I should (or can) do the technique daily? I've been using the practical alarm clock from obe4u and am currently writing a guide on how to awaken during sleep without the practical alarm clock.

Thanks.

Lumaza

Quote from: luffy28 on May 24, 2021, 19:53:00
I've been using the practical alarm clock from obe4u and am currently writing a guide on how to awaken during sleep without the practical alarm clock.

Thanks.
Luffy, no guide is needed. We all have a "internal alarm clock". You just need to create the intent to use it!   :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

luffy28

Quote from: Lumaza on May 24, 2021, 20:30:28
Luffy, no guide is needed. We all have a "internal alarm clock". You just need to create the intent to use it!   :-)

Should I then do the technique (obe4u) daily? Or just on Fridays - Sundays?

Thanks.

Lumaza

Quote from: luffy28 on May 24, 2021, 20:37:26
Should I then do the technique (obe4u) daily? Or just on Fridays - Sundays?

Thanks.
I have no idea. Why don't you send a email or PM (Private Message), on his website, since he was the one that created the OBE4u program. He should know what you should or shouldn't do!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Just try it and find out.

One person might not get anything out of doing it daily, while someone else could. 
Who knows what works for you?  Give it a shot daily and find out.

Be consistent!