Tom Campbell on Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Tom was invited to speak in Ireland last month, the subject of the talk was ENTIRELY about Projection. Phenomenal video on the subject.
It's a two parter, so please, I HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone who is interested in learning Astral Projection to listen/watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkHfLnNiBk

M4RT1N

Xanth

That's one of the names I use on sites where my name is taken.   18 is my favorite number.  :-)

AstralCody

Watching this now. :- )

Can Tom Campbell get in a theta state almost instantaneously? I heard Robert Bruce can do this as well.

Xanth

Tom parallel processes the non-physical at the same time he's experiencing the physical.

That's his entire point though... you don't need to get a "Theta" state in order to experience the non-physical.

Actually, whether you realize it or not... at this *VERY SECOND* you're experiencing the non-physical, you're just not listening to it.

Bedeekin

Everybody should watch this. It's perfect.

Lionheart

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 09, 2012, 19:20:10
Everybody should watch this. It's perfect.
Yes, it's nice that he cut right to the chase, to the heart of Astral Projection/OBEs in general. A must hear for serious minded practitioners!  :-)

AstralCody

Quote from: Xanth on December 09, 2012, 16:50:33
Tom parallel processes the non-physical at the same time he's experiencing the physical.

That's his entire point though... you don't need to get a "Theta" state in order to experience the non-physical.

Actually, whether you realize it or not... at this *VERY SECOND* you're experiencing the non-physical, you're just not listening to it.

That's amazing. I have always loved Toms stuff. Him and Bruce Lipton are great. I have seen a video where they are talking about how we are basically "earth rovers"  :-D Good stuff. I subbed to his channel.

Lionheart

At the 32:00 minute mark in part 2 of the video he gets into "Having trouble getting Out of Body". If your not not going to listen to the entire 2 videos, make sure you at least listen to this part. It is the answer a lot of you are looking for.
Fear, Sign posts, he talks about it all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JovIu2oKuM Part 2 of Tom speaks in Ireland

roman67

The video is really very informative. Everyone should watch this video. Thanks Xanth for sharing.

faxman

Thank you Xanth for the link. Looking the video right now :)

ChopstickFox

Looking cool :) thanks for sharing
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Stillwater

Haha... 4 hour talk hosted by Tom....

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Will get back to you when I work through it all over the week, lol.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

AteBits

Very nice link. Thank you Xanth!

Lionheart

Quote from: Stillwater on December 11, 2012, 03:05:30
Haha... 4 hour talk hosted by Tom....

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Will get back to you when I work through it all over the week, lol.
I like the fact that they are giving you a couple of day to absorb it before a new part appears. I have watched part 1 & 2 twice already. Part 3 once. I still say that Part 2 at the 32 minute mark begins to be the most helpful, especially to new people here. Fear, expectations, sign posts, technique, Tom eloquently, informatively and expertly talks about it all.

Lionheart

Part 4 was just released (another Q and A session) and soon the last two parts will be as well. You can find all of Tom's video History at this site.
http://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44/videos?view=0

faxman

I have seen the first three parts. I am impatient to watch the 4th.

Bedeekin

I love the way he impersonates somebody trying to see their hand or getting their head stuck. :)

This made me smile out loud.

I think this is during the best informative part for beginners that Lionheart is speaking of.

faxman

I also love the fact that he wants to share his experience, wisdom and discoveries with as many people as possible. That's very rare.

Lionheart

Quote from: faxman on December 12, 2012, 14:20:47
I also love the fact that he wants to share his experience, wisdom and discoveries with as many people as possible. That's very rare.
....and for free. That is a rarity in itself!   :-)

AstralCody

Quote from: Lionheart on December 12, 2012, 14:43:17
....and for free. That is a rarity in itself!   :-)
[/quote

Yup! I like Robert Bruce's stuff too but I don't have $400 on me. I asked tom some questions on YouTube biut told him if he didn't get back to me I definitely understand. He's probably got thousands of people writing in. Besides with most of the programs that are out there you can learn all of it right here on the pulse

faxman

Absolutely Lionheart.

The first answer in video 4 is brilliant. Tom talks more about clear intent.

Szaxx

You can move mountains with intent.
It's a brilliant tool.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Everlasting

I fell asleep listening to this guy.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.