Troubled

Previous topic - Next topic

longman

Yesterday night i tried of have a obe but failed, but something was different this time. Something that i have experinced for the first time and i

think i got much closer to having one. So here is what i experenced... i layed down and asked my guides to help. I dont know even if my guides

helped me. so i was laying there relaxed looking into my dark eyes for quit a while when i saw this tunnel. I was made out of well the outer

layer was red and the center i beleive was blue... i could see it very clearly.. Soo am i doing well? what steps should i take after that? what

steps should i take to increase the tunnel?

Longman
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

silwer

Keep doing whatever you are doing and see what happens. :)
Sounds like you are getting close at least !

Astralsuzy

Go through the tunnel.  That is all you have to do.

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralsuzy on October 09, 2012, 15:54:29
Go through the tunnel.  That is all you have to do.
Yes Suzy is right here. It sounds like you have been getting closer and closer to achieving your goal.  With some people it comes in "cautious" baby steps, with others it's immediate. You have to keep reaching further and further a bit more each. This is where confronting your fears is a must. Just let your curiosity overcome you and passively observe what you see.
You are doing great!  :-)

roman67

It seems like you have been getting closer. You have to do it again and see what happens.

piyal_14

Thats very interesting! You are close! Focus more on that tunnel and keep us all updated on what you find there!!
Good luck travelling!!
Cheers!!!
Piyal
To astral project is an art

KarmicBeats

Do some chakra balancing especially the root and throat chakras.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot