Trying to find my cat! Any ideas.

Previous topic - Next topic

apples22

I had a house cat dart out the door about 5 or 6 weeks ago, bolted and never came back, he usually runs out and comes back after a romp around the neighborhood. My intuition is telling me that he needed to run away/travel before she is able to come back, and she hasn't shown up at various cat shelters or animal control.

apples22

Also..... coincidentally someone that I know, also lost a cat the same week my cat left.

justin35ll

apples22

Boom

Hi Apples,

Really sorry to hear about the loss of your cat.  I have two myself and would hate it if anything happens.
I have not had a huge experience with Astral Projection, however on my first (and most clear) astral projection I had projected thousands of miles away to my parents house. (a place i dream about a lot). Later on in the projection I happened to notice my two cats sleeping on the garden to my parents house.  I wasn't thinking about them, yet they were there. I just noticed them there.  Interestingly I have never dreamt about my cats.   Also I would never normally associate my cats at my parents house as there are 1600 miles away in a different country.

So i was just curious as to why I saw my cats there. Perhaps they followed me into an Astral Projection? Who knows .They follow me around physically all the time! Maybe animals are more in touch with their Astral selves more than we are?

I really really hope you do find yours soon.  It sounds like youre doing everything you can in an astral sense to guide her home.  Keep the lost cat posters going too.   

apples22

Thanks very much.
Those microchips are good ideas for animals.

Boom

The cats I saw in my astral projection are my two living cats. However I had astral projected to my parents house which sits 1600 miles away in a different country. Physically my cats have never been there and never will go there. So it was interesting to see them there in the Astral :)

My cats are microchipped.  Im actually hoping things like GPS trackers will soon become small enough to put on a cats collar. So you can see where you cat is at all times (like you can with a vehicle).  You can get GPS loggers which are small enough to put on a cat collar. But it doesnt have any transmitter.  Its great to see where the cat has been if he/she frequently goes out. You can learn where his patch is. Which will help you look for him if he does go missing.  I'd love to get one for mine.

Sadly, and I dont want to make you feel bad, but a lot of cats get run over and then slung in bins and are never found or identified.  But I really really hope your cat is ok.

The study of wider realities, (astral projection etc) is very complicated for a human sense. I havent even begun to start looking at how animals interpret the Astral if at all.
Youre right regarding cats just staring at stuff. However cats have amazing eyes and in low light can see something moving in the distance. It could even be an ant crawling up the wall which you cant see. Or even a bit of dust or cobweb floating about.   Their hearing is also amazing. My cat was at the other side of the room and I was tapping ever so quietly on a can. I couldnt even hear myself doing it and my cats ears were flinching each time I did it. Despite her being at the other side of the room and music was playing. Incredible.

SirMike

You don't really need to AP to "communicate" with this cat, what do you think catnip is for?  :-P

lol jk rofl ttyl and all the other new-age movement things that make me hip.  :lol:

You should put posters up and ask your neighbors, if you really want to find this cat(s)
then you need to do some physical work and not just spiritual work o.O

apples22

Boom that is neat that you saw these cats from a distance. Did they look different or glowing? Or did they look like you were there in person seeing real cats?

I have put up posters and have been walking around, newspaper ads, etc.
:-)

SirMike

Quote from: apples22 on September 06, 2011, 18:50:18
Boom that is neat that you saw these cats from a distance. Did they look different or glowing? Or did they look like you were there in person seeing real cats?

Ok good! that's a start  :-D

So now rent a airplane  8-)

No but I would give it a shot with the APing one more time!  :wink:

Boom

Quote from: apples22 on September 06, 2011, 18:50:18

Hi, sorry I have been away for a while and havent had chance to check in.  My cats in the AP just looked regular.  They werent glowing. Also they were relaxed/asleep and didnt particulary do anything. They were just there.

Did your cat ever show up?

Slightly unrelated, but my girlfriends cat dissapeared a couple of days ago, and we have been looking around her urbanisation for ages for this cat. It is quite a secured urb, so didnt think she would actually be able to get out of it. But alas she was no where to be found.   I focussed damned hard on that cat to make her just come round the corner, believing she would, visualising she would, trying the law of attraction big time. But alas it didnt happen. But then we did find her trapped in the most difficult place ever.
Just outside the urbanisation is a very steep banking (about 15 feet down) to a stream. The whole area is covered in growth, plants , spikey stuff etc. And the cat was trapped amongst all that down the banking. Getting to her was impossible.  Took 5 of us with ladders, ropes, cutters and me being the stunt man to get her out.

Despite wearing a jumper and jeans i'm still scratched up and cut to ribbons by the darn plants hehe.  Cat didnt have a bloody scratch on her!  But she was a bit dehydrated and therefore enjoyed lots of food and water when we got her back!

Good luck on yours, all still may not be lost even with the amount of time which has passed. Cats are amazing survivors.

apples22

I have found my cat, thanks SO much for reading my post and responding! Much appreciated.

He came back fine, had been a few miles over by a lake, having the time of his life basically, chasing rabbits at night and running away from me, he must have not wanted to come back and be an indoor cat but for his health and the possible coyotes eating him alive he must stay indoors or by leash only!

apples22

Boom that sounds so great that you found your cat.

CFTraveler

Quote from: apples22 on October 20, 2011, 19:28:40
I have found my cat, thanks SO much for reading my post and responding! Much appreciated.

He came back fine, had been a few miles over by a lake, having the time of his life basically, chasing rabbits at night and running away from me, he must have not wanted to come back and be an indoor cat but for his health and the possible coyotes eating him alive he must stay indoors or by leash only!

He's fine, does have a kink at the end of his tail so going to have an x-ray at the vet just in case, he doesn't seem to be in pain over it.

Does anyone else feel they have profound or metaphysical connections to their animals? I think maybe sometimes they could be soul connections or even soul fragments, this cat found me, I didn't go out and desire to be a cat owner/mother, as I will be traveling a lot for work. (airplane travel that is! Not astral travel!) I do both I guess.  :lol:
I am so happy to hear he's back!  We have two 'our' cats we love (indoor cats), and one stray we feed (he is feral, so we have got as far as getting him to 'speak' to us when we feed him).  I worry when he disappears for one or two weeks but he always comes back, demanding his dinner.

PracticalNihilist

I'm a little late, congratulations on your cat by the way, in the future you might want to try channeling your higher self to ask where your cat is.

I used this technique to find a book that I couldn't find anywhere.

catmeow

Quote from: apples22 on October 20, 2011, 19:28:40

That is great news!  My little cat has now sadly passed away, a few years ago.  She did go missing once for 3 days.  My ex g/f phoned and she could tell I was a bit upset. Anyway, an hour later my ex turned up on my doorstep and said she had been looking in the nearby fields and was sure she saw my cat.  Next thing, the catflap opened and in came my cat!.  So what are the chances of my ex actually finding my cat like that, in the dark, and what made my cat suddenly return home???

I sometimes dream of pets, usually cats and have an almost human relationship with them in my dreams.  When my cat was alive I would go flying with her, but I would cradle her and take her with me.  When I did this I just flew around a bit and then returned to my garden. I felt it was important to return her to home territory, so she wouldn't get lost!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

SirMike

I had an AP and I saw a cat. I'm not sure if it is yours or not but I dunno >.<

apples22

thanks for reading !

apples22

Does anyone have ideas to find this other lost cat? He disappeared last summer, outside of Boston, the same day my cat disappeared, or a day apart. Cats might gravitate towards horse farms or other animals, if wondering lost, I'm guessing. 

Szaxx

Hi,
Looks like a job for an RVer.
We have 6 all rescue cats and they're all very happy.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

apples22

What's a RVer?
6, wow. 

Szaxx

Hi,
A remote viewer.
Happy cats are purrfect companions, lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Quote from: apples22 on April 19, 2012, 17:09:09
What's a RVer?
6, wow.
I have a rescue too the guy is so happy.
Remote Viewer.  Or, someone who practices remote viewing (RV)

apples22

Ah of course a remote viewer! Maybe I can find one on here.

Indigo Wolf

Some people believe the Egyptians were projecting thousands of years ago, using the Ka (subtle body). Perhaps they had visions of cats and along with other reasons, that why the were revered so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_in_ancient_Egypt
Spectemur Agendo...