Two OBEs from 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Greytraveller

Greetings everyone.  :-)
Over the past few weeks I have had 2 OBEs. Before I post either of them here I am postings a couple of older OBEs that happened last year. They are ---

"Return To Familiar Location And Obstacles"
Friday, June 3, 2011  (OBE # 110)
   This began when I came to astral awareness in a familiar location. It was a place that I had visited many years ago in a previous OBE (probably as a young boy). It was an open field, bordered by tall trees at the base of a steep hill.
   I was trying to find a way out of the area and suddenly realized which way to go. There were a few people there with me - a couple of men and two or three teenagers. They seemed familiar then but now I do not know who they were. I rose up into the air in flight and slowly floated across the field. The others also got airborne and started to follow me.
   After five to ten minutes of slow, yet steady, flight the location suddenly changed to a long hallway inside a building. Here we had to work to remove various objects including small pieces of furniture and boxes to clear a doorway into a large room. I had to explain to a maintenance worker that we needed to get to a stairway.
   It took ten minutes to clear the entrance into the room and get to the stairway. Then out group went up ten or more floors. We accidentally went up past the right floor and had to go back down a flight of steps.Then we traversed a long room or corridor that was divided in the middle by a commercial machine of some type. Various objects lay on the floor of this room making movement difficult. We were forced to stop and move some of these items out of the way. Before I could any further the experience just ended.
   Notes The time was between 3 AM and 4 AM. Duration was 35 to 50 minutes.  OBE #110 was in a familiar location, which was most likely non-physical. It may have been a BST of this local physical area. There were both familiar and unfamiliar discarnate persons about. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Meditation (before), Rope cargo net (before).

"Highs And Lows Of Flight"
Wednesday, September 28, 2011   (OBE #111)
   This began as a dream. I traveled by car to an unfamiliar medical office building. Not much happened as apparently I was supposed to report to work there yet did not feel like working so soon left. A short time later I was in a large shopping mall. It was at night. Before leaving the parking lot by car I realized that it was a dream. (For the past several months I have been focused on transitioning lucid dreams into OBEs (and APs). This was an excellent opportunity to go out of body.)
   OBE #111 Astral awareness was achieved easily. This was now an AP/OBE. Immediately I took to the air. Flying was quite easy and a great deal of fun. Soon I was performing aerobatic maneuvers above the parking lot. I could skillfully execute loops, barrel rolls, figure eights and other intricate aerobatic turns. A small crowd gathered below to watch.
   My flying show lasted five to ten minutes. Then my concentration began to fade. Suddenly I was flying somewhere in the Squirrel Hill are (of Pittsburgh) over a street. It was now daytime so many vehicles and pedestrians were about. Elation had now turned to dark depression. It felt like I had little or no control over this situation. I was going downhill fast, both literally and figuratively. So I managed to slow down and landed, then wandered about an unfamiliar area. Eventually most vestiges of astral awareness were gone. So this experience transitioned back into a non-lucid dream.
   Dream. Here I watched a sci-fi movie about a sci-fi video game turning into real life. Then I was introduced to a salesman who was going to train another man, a young woman and myself how to market and sell the video game to potential customers, The dream lasted about half an hour and ended during the training session.
   Notes. The OBE took place either during early morning or late morning hours. I was in a (vaguely) familiar location and could see (but did not interact with) unfamiliar people (either physical or discarnate or both). Deliberate (passive), Flight, Teleport, Dream into OBE into Dream, Emotional, Affirmations (before), Pranayama (before), Meditation (before).

Sincerely  8-)
Grey

gallianoj

WoW! Great experiences. In 'Return to Familiar Location and Obstacles'  seems things were going good at first - field and flight... awareness... nice. Then a sort of de-cension into the building - I see that as a symbol of entering the physical, hallway/tunnel and all... Having to work to get to the stairway = the exercises, meditations and changes of consciousness that help you to rise up... I see going up a stairway as a symbol of rising up thru the chakras. Oops! you went too far at first having to come down a level... But then there was the Machine...got all bogged down by the Machine...  I can see that. If the building represents the physical then the machine is some kind of construct... an obstruct... This is good. What does the Machine represent? ...all the nuts and bolts of your perception - a scientific or engineering way of thinking about OBE/AP...

I like how in 'Highs and Lows of Flight' you immediately take to the air. Great! [My strategy too]

"I watched a sci-fi movie about a sci-fi video game turning into real life."

I'd love to write a screenplay about this!
gallianoj

Greytraveller

Hello gallianoj
Thanx for the reply. You could be right about the building and the hallway inside as being symbols. Usually I take the locations and beings in an OBE at face value (= as objective places and beings outside of my own mind). Yet this OBE was so jumbled and confusing that perhaps some symbolism Did find its way in there.
Flying is usually immensely enjoyable. So Immediately taking to the air when OOB is a good strategy.
The sci-fi movie dream was actually somewhat disappointing. The game was very realistic and its was a downer to find out that it was only a game.  :?

Regards  8-)
Grey