Two straight foward experiences this week

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

Sorry,

it's been a while.

Visiting family in England this week, kids up way too early. I go back to bed an hour and a half later, quickly get to the right point, the buzzing in forehead, look up at the ceiling, exit very quickly. Yesterday morning, the exit took longer, and I didnt even realize I was out until it was too late. This morning, the key was that I was laying on my back instead of my side.

I went outside immediately and tried to spin around to center myself, become more focused and avoid slipping into a dream, didnt succeed, but I was happy all in all because it had been a while.

Joe.

Lumaza

Welcome back!  :-)

Although they were short experiences, you were still consciously aware of them. Kudos for that!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I don't think anyone ever really falls out of the game but these little experiences sure are nice to let you know you truly are. And welcome back.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.