two things to ask?

Previous topic - Next topic

smooth

All right where to start.

Ok once a month or so i will all of a sudden wake up to what feels like me falling off the bed. I swear when i open my eyes that I'm going to be on the ground. Strange strange feeling. But i open my eyes and im in the middle of my bed. It feels like you chest fell from the ceiling and slammed into the bed. Very odd. what u guys make of this?

The other night i woke up paralyzed. And i felt my legs rising. but that's all. i did not even try to force it. I fought but my legs kept rising. then i saw a dark figure. Could he/she have been pulling me out? i did not even feel vibrations. Has this been happing to any one else.

I think next time i should try to get out. Every time i get these kind of chances I back out. im afraid of what i might see. Like people and stuff. I would not mind it after practicing. But I don't wont the first thing i see is some one sitting there looking at me.
-Chris

Cyrus

The thing what you saw is called Old Hag what sometimes accompanies with sleep paralysis. There is nothing to be afraid, because both of them are totally normal things. There is no spirit hunting you, and your physical body is just falling asleep while your dream body goes for adventure  :D

Swarooptheone

u seem to have a good potential to do stral projection and lucid dreaming

please dont be scared about that catatonic paralysis which is not abnormal
You are invited to visit my online art gallery.
http://swaroop.deviantart.com/store/

EnderZ

There is nothing at all to be scared of.

Until you can be confident, and rid yourself of your fears, you will always "Backout" as you put it, and it will take you awhile to make progress.

Just relax, breathe, and just go with.  Your energy body knows how to project, it does it everynight when you go to sleep, so just relax and go along with it for the ride.

-En

MJ-12

smooth

-Chris