Two Types of OBE Spirit-Bodies (Physical and 3D) Explained.

Previous topic - Next topic

spatialreason

This was a hard lesson to learn for me but I feel I should share and I will do my best to explain why this works. This is just based on my experience and intense practising, and should be very useful to anyone just learning about OBEs and even experiencing them. If you are experiencing attacks by entities or even attacks by your own "manifestations" this should be a very simple and exciting solution to practise, because it works really well. I'm not claiming to know everything about this, and I am open to correction or other ideas, but lets get started with this...

When having an OBE, there are (as far as I know) two body-types you can enter, one very physical body, which you enter when you "roll out" or step out of your body when you are in the conscious vibrational stages of the transfer. The other body-type is the "3D" body which you enter by not "rolling out" when you normally would but instead relax, lay still, breath deep, and meditate. You will know if you have exited into the 3D body easily because instead of walking around a limited physical-like location, you will be floating and passing thru walls like they are water, completely out of harms way. If you are in the 3D body, no other entity can touch you.

I will try to explain the differences between the two, how to enter each type depending on your goals or need to protect yourself from manifestations or entities.

THE PHYSICAL SPIRIT BODY - I am calling this the physical spirit body, because this is the body-type you are using when you "roll out" and can interact physically with the environment. For example, You have an OBE and you are in your room, because you physically removed yourself from your body by trying to move or walk around. Common experiences when this happens is being able to feel walls, floors, see objects in full color and it basically feels like your normal body, with exception to certain things (like levitating for example). When you are in your physical spirit body, you can still enter your 3D body, but it will take some practise. I found that when I started learning how to meditate and induce OBEs that I was ignorant and constantly chose to enter the physical spirit body, without knowing the other (more safe, more fun) option of the 3D body. Hopefully this will save some of you the need to learn this thru experience and give you a little advantage... that is my goal. When in the phsyical body-type, you may have trouble moving around (I still sometimes do and i've been doing this for years). I can understand if you are interested in experiencing the more earth-like feel of the spiritual realm, for example, the interaction with other humans seems/feels more real, which can be a major attraction. Contrary to what some people on this site might say about this, when in the physical spirit body, you are also subject to attacks by humans on the other side, but only if you've attracted this negative attention to yourself. If you haven't, then you are probably just fine to stay in the physical without trouble. But what I've found from experience that if you wander around in the physical spirit body for too long, meeting people, etc... you will eventually run into negative entities, that is just from my experience. And this is why I'm going to explain how to instantly enter the 3D body, which will keep you safe from any sort of physical attack (if you are experiencing such things). Don't get me wrong, the physical-spirit body is tons of fun, but its physical nature is not necessarly optimal for exiting your body nor is it optimal for the most intense experience, and puts you at risk to surprise attacks (in certain circumstances). This is not anything worth being scared of, because there is no "real pain" involved in any attack as far as I know, but there could be emotional concequences when trying to interact with entities on this level. Calling on family and protective sources often works, but not every time. As I have learned that good and negative entities alike both have the ability to keep other entities (even family) away from you (if they get to you first) (but only in the physical spirit-body). Now, I know I don't know everything about this but my practises are definitely working and giving me some knowledge I need to share.

THE 3D SPIRIT BODY - This body-type is very non-physical, and easily distinguishable by the floating effect you get when you project. In this body, you cannot feel walls, other humans, or anything for that matter, but you can still see everything. It is much more comforting, but will take practise to control your movement, as you will not be moving your legs to walk, instead you will be "willing" your body to move, once you gain control. Often when I am having trouble controling the direction of my 3D body, I try to do a swimming movement, pretending its water, and that often works really well for me. Also, when in the 3D body, you can will yourself to any location, which is waaay different than the physical spirit-body which naturally needs to physically move to any location, which makes getting any real distance impossible. A lot of people who have OBE's, jump the gun to induce the OBE by "rolling out" into the physical spirit-body. To enter the 3D body, you must resist this urge to jump out, and relax. Just breath deep, don't move, and meditate and focus on a location you would like to visit. You will eventually notice certain parts of your body starting to float (this is key) but don't exit yet, it must happen on its own, if you force the exit you will enter the physical. So, breathing deep, you will notice a floating feeling, that is the first step. Then meditation is what will cause you to break free naturally into your 3D body. You will basically just shoot out of your body in some direction, if you were focusing on a location you will float there, but you can also choose to be 3D within the region of your body, still completely safe from the nature of the physical spirit-body. Just like you can go from the physical-spirit body to the 3D with practise, you can also go from 3D to physical. So you can choose your body type and I suggest anyone getting into OBEs to work on the 3D body exit before trying to go physical.
I see energy, can manipulate it, and meditate to induce OBEs on a fairly regular basis... The experiences are so wild, intimate, connected, confusing, overwhelming, and thought-provolking. I am now: OBSESSED. It is a fact that OBEs are real, but HOW REAL?

Astral316

Good read, and I can relate to much of it. I can usually distinguish either body by how I naturally leave my house... run down the stairs and out the front door with the physical, or shoot out my window over my neighborhood with the 3D. I find switching between the two in a given experience is beneficial... 3D is great for flying and the viewing of general landscapes but physical seems more opportunistic for interaction with entities/objects.

spatialreason

Quote from: Astral316 on October 21, 2011, 15:18:44
Good read, and I can relate to much of it. I can usually distinguish either body by how I naturally leave my house... run down the stairs and out the front door with the physical, or shoot out my window over my neighborhood with the 3D. I find switching between the two in a given experience is beneficial... 3D is great for flying and the viewing of general landscapes but physical seems more opportunistic for interaction with entities/objects.

I am happy someone can relate, that makes me feel less crazy.... lol... anyways, I'm curious because you're obviously experienced, about how you change bodies during the actual experience.

For me, if I am in physical, I close my eyes and attempt to float thru something. My vision disappears for a while, but quickly comes back as long as I don't try to force my eyes back open. Vision just sort of fades back in and I can see, and float in my 3D body, feeling totally untouchable. I believe once you are successful in passing thru an object, you are very likely in your 3D body. Staying like that takes effort not to try and interact physically with anything.

If I am in 3D, I literally just go close to to an object and try to interact with it, and find that I am pretty quickly back into physical form.

How about you?
I see energy, can manipulate it, and meditate to induce OBEs on a fairly regular basis... The experiences are so wild, intimate, connected, confusing, overwhelming, and thought-provolking. I am now: OBSESSED. It is a fact that OBEs are real, but HOW REAL?

Astral316

The change is pretty natural, like you describe it. It happens when I land or take off... when I land, my tendency is to revert back to what's familiar. I want to feel things with my hands, walk around and explore how I know best, etc. That's where the focus is. When I take off, the focus is purely on the environment and where I'm flying within it... I'm simply a point of consciousness, or the 3D body as you label it.

In the physical form, I don't even try to pass through walls. A couple years back I posted a few experiences where I actually removed/opened windows to leave the buildings I was in. Choosing to not abide by physical laws is just not something that crosses my mind on these occasions. In 3D form, I can only pass through transparent barriers, ie. windows (and possibly pictures pending future experiments)... passing through a nontransparent barrier will end my experience, sending me back to the void for a retry if I'm lucky. Not too long ago I tried plunging into the earth of my backyard in 3D form and just stopped dead at the ground, so 3D doesn't give me unlimited freedom just yet. 3D also tends to be more unstable, where with physical I can use grounding techniques to keep me in the experience longer or allow me to meditate further and advance to Astral proper.