Uncontrolled exits led by an external entity

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-Anderson

Does anyone have any experiences during their initial exit from their body of being pulled by some entity in what I would call an uncontrolled or forced exit?

Most of my out of body exits are fairly consistent and follow what I would label the more generic mechanics of a controlled OBE exit.  However on past occasions I have experienced what appears to be an illuminated type entity lifting me out of body during my initial exit and then disappearing. Only on one occasion I had a full clear graphical encounter of this entity which completely frightened me, and I have always thought of it as a negative type force.

These specific type of experiences disappeared for a while, but last week I had an OBE where I felt my body being pulled out in a different manner and as I was rising from my bed (facing downwards towards my bed) I turned my head  and something was attached to my arm pulling me up quite aggressively towards the ceiling.

On occasions where I have experienced these exits it's only the exit itself that was of concern but once exiting the entity disappeared and my OBE experience carried on as normal.  I have no idea if this is just some fantasy driving element during my OBE or something I should be more cautious of or perhaps the opposite less fearful and more welcoming towards. 

Bedeekin

Considering there might not be an actual body... what could be pulling you?

I have had sensations that I have been pulled out... but these can also be interpreted as being drawn out or magnetically attracted out and there is no need to ascribe an external influence as being the culprit.

I have experienced a multitude of ways of separating... I have yet to read of one that I haven't experienced multiple times.

When being shot out like a cannon ball... I doubt I was a cannon ball... when climbing out using a rope I doubt there is a rope.

Separating is a metaphor to make the process make sense to oneself. We are essentially already separated or 'out'.

Alex-Anderson

Your right it sort of gets a bit difficult when it comes to trying to articulate words to describe situations such as this, or at least without references leading to assumptions.

For me when exiting despite whatever beliefs I see myself as leaving my physical to occupy a non physical environment. Usually when exiting I will have the typical vibrations and then feel my body or non-physical self rise from my physical body.

However on some occasions there appears to be an external intelligent force assisting with my exit. I have never tried communication with what I would label as this external entity but from the occasions I have had a full physical view of it pulling me from my physical body it always appears to following an agenda of its own (i.e. as if its not aware that I'm aware of its presence).

I have sometimes wondered if this external entity is a part of me but in another context, or I'm accidentally viewing something I shouldn't be viewing/experiencing. Or is there a possibility that some external assistance to us is provided during OBEs to help us leave our bodies.

Bedeekin

You could say that external assistance is 'ourselves'... or rather an internal assistance. :)

But.. I have learned that there is no 'separation'. It is just a crutch to give meaning to the idea that we need to somehow get 'out' and 'away' from out physical body. I rarely actively separate these days. I tend to integrate with my 'nonphysical self' wherever it may reside.

David Warner

You should ask this entity's name and see what information you can bring back to share.

Dave
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Bedeekin

What if it's John or Allan and not BelmaaaahK or Clebantiak?

What's in a name when it comes to guides?

David Warner

ask and find out...;-)

I asked in a OBE back a few years my guide's name - something like this "Tiarek Muheafah" pronounced T Air Rick Moo E AH Fa.... 

the more information you gain from your OBE, reference it here, or google it...

Dave
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

majour ka

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 19, 2012, 20:35:46
What if it's John or Allan and not BelmaaaahK or Clebantiak?

What's in a name when it comes to guides?

LOL

Bedeekin

"what is your name my guide?"

"Clive"

"Clive? Is Clive an ancient name? Clive of the cliff? A wizards name?"

"no... just Clive Smith"

Now that would be a disappointment... but my word it would go a long way into dispelling any fear of the unknown.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Bedeekin on December 20, 2012, 02:59:39
"what is your name my guide?"

"Clive"

"Clive? Is Clive an ancient name? Clive of the cliff? A wizards name?"

"no... just Clive Smith"

Now that would be a disappointment... but my word it would go a long way into dispelling any fear of the unknown.

Why don't you just AP and ask your guide what's their name ?

Bedeekin

I actually call mine Old Man Time.. I don't ask is name... nor have I thought to. I suppose I don't need to know.

ChopstickFox

I met my guide when I was very young. I came up with a name for him. Later on, I had asked if that was his real name and if it wasn't to tell me. He just laughed.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

rezaf

Quote from: David Warner on December 19, 2012, 20:40:01
ask and find out...;-)

I asked in a OBE back a few years my guide's name - something like this "Tiarek Muheafah" pronounced T Air Rick Moo E AH Fa.... 

the more information you gain from your OBE, reference it here, or google it...

Dave

My guides have names that sound close to Hebrew or Arabic but the original pronunciation has some high frequencies that I can't imitate that's why my permanent guide tells me a simplified version after they introduce themselves.