Using Reiki to achieve OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

Recently i was attuned to the Usui Reiki level 1 and i have been told by my Reiki Master that i can send Reiki to any situation in my life that i wish for.So i came up with the idea to send Reiki to me in order to achieve an OBE.Until now i haven't achieved a fully-conscious OBE and I look forward to try this method.I will post any results that will occur.Does anyone here have tried this and if yes,what 'phrase' did he use when he send Reiki to this state?
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

Sepultura123

Can someone tell me what is reiki ?

hypnotist1

Reiki is a healing energy that we channel from our spirit guides and Healing Angles.

It a very high vibrational energy that can transcend time and space.  Reiki works on 4 levels:

A. the physical body (to heal and repair)
B. The emotional levels
C. The Mental Levels
D. The Spiritual Levels of a person.

When someone receives reiki from a Practitioner of Reiki they will feel many different sensation:

Warmth, Heat, a coolness or a very cold sensation.  A heavy feeling in the arms legs and body. A Floating feeling which is the astral body leaving the physical body while receiving reiki.

A feeling of a pulsation spinning and moving with in the body, The mind expanding many times over.

A pulsation with in the body.

Reiki can be sent long distance to anyone.  Reiki can be sent into the Past, Present and even the Future.

My Great Grand father was a healer and great grand father also now its my turn down the family tree lol.

While Tantalord was going for his first attunement for reiki I sent him some from USA in New Jersey to him in Greece.  Next time he comes in and reads some of the post here he can tell you what he felt as I sent to him.

I hope this helps Sepultura123

You can go here also to read about Reiki http://www.reiki.org

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1) and Reiki Master

WarpedReality

Has anyone had experience with Reiki as a physical healing aide? Does it work and how effective is it really (honestly)

James S

Yes and Yes.

Reiki supplies more energy to the body to aid in healing processes. I've had a few healings on my back and neck through Reiki.

Also, my wife is a Reiki master, and has found her Reiki healing to be very effective in treating her best friends migrains.

As for Reiki and OBEs...
If you become a reiki channel, you'r eeffectively opening up to a more abundant flow of energy through your body. It has a tendancy to open up latent psychic talents in many people, so there's every chance it will improve the energy flows involved in OBEs.

Blessings,
James.

dingo

Quote from: TantalordRecently i was attuned to the Usui Reiki level 1 and i have been told by my Reiki Master that i can send Reiki to any situation in my life that i wish for.So i came up with the idea to send Reiki to me in order to achieve an OBE.Until now i haven't achieved a fully-conscious OBE and I look forward to try this method.I will post any results that will occur.Does anyone here have tried this and if yes,what 'phrase' did he use when he send Reiki to this state?
While not exactly reiki (first attunement tonight), I did once try to 'send' energy to a situation to improve my chances with leaving my body. The morning after (when I wanted to induce this OBE) I had 6 lucid dreams and 3 OBEs... Quite an achievement. :smile:
I can't remember exactly what I did, but I think I made a kind of psi-ball construct to look after itself for a few hours while gathering random bits of energy around my room and then come back to me to be reabsorbed. But this was quite a while ago, and my memory's not too good.

Tantalord

Sepultura123

The experiences of receiving Reiki and being healed varies every time you do a treatment,either distant or by hands-on.When hypnotist1 send me i felt some energy going down my crown chakra.Because i am not too sensitive to energy i don't have any intense feelings although Reiki is always working no matter what you feel.When someone is being attuned to this Universal energy by a Reiki Master,he can use this healing energy doing self-treatments.The more he uses it,the more positive effects it has on its own physical,emotional ,mental and spiritual aspects of his life.Blockades are being released from his body and he is being detoxinated from low vibrational thoughts,like anger and fear.It's a ''tool'' for spiritual development as also a spiritual path.

dingo

That was great...That wasn't definitely Reiki but the intend to send energy to achieve OBE is the same in both situations.

WarpedReality

It sure can heal anything you intend to in the physical.When hypnotist1 send me Reiki for my damaged ankle,i felt in the beginning some pain and then some energy flowing in there.The other days i felt some lightness on my ankle and it was as i have never sprained it.
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

hypnotist1

Hi WarpedReality & Sepultura123

Here is my Reiki Guest Book
http://www.how-to-do-it.com/Users/paranormal/healing.htm

You can go in and read all the people that I've sent Reiki to Long Distance from physical healing to mental, emotional and spiritual healing.

A friend of mine Dave who created the web site for me was treated with the long distance reiki I sent him for 3 months and his Prostrate Cancer is gone.

It can work on minor things to major diseases.

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

Sepultura123

Hi everyone

Thank you for the answer , it helped me and I learn a lot.
Everyone in this board look so cool !  :grin:

This Reiki things look a little bit strange to me . It look confused for me to think about someone sending reiki to another in long distance.

hypnotist1 -) Im not saying you to do it , but in exemple , can you give me reiki like that or any person on the board or do you have to know the guy ?

And can it help me with my OBE or its just stupid to do it if I have no disease or something to increase ?

Because I readed a little about activating my Chakra before doing an OBE but it look strange and confusing.

hypnotist1

Hi Sepultura123,

Yes I can send Long Distance Reiki to someone anywhere in the world when we send we ask permission to send and the person first and last name and a general location just a country or a State.

That way it will go to the right person.  My brother was in the Air Force in NC and he met a guy there that had the same first name middle name and last name as me.  

Even his sister and other brothers had the same names as my sister and two brothers lol but they live in other states.  That's way we ask the names and area that the person lives.

One lady gave her name but only said USA no state and it still reached her.

Reiki does put a person into an altered state of consciousness some of my clients also have a partial astral body experience and one had a dual consciousness she felt like she was in her body and out side of it at the same time.  So yes reiki can help with astral travel.

Reiki can be sent to anyone with there permission, they can be anywhere and don't have to be on computer.  I use computer and go on yahoo or paltalk and do reiki on line to a person I'm sending to.  At the same time I'll be in contact with that person and see whats going on at that moment and they in turn can communicate with me as it is happening.  They can ask questions as this is happening also.  

I hope this helps?

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

Sepultura123

Yeah I understand , it look like a good thing to do.

How do Reiki work ? Does its like hypnotize ?

happygrl

Now this is something I haven't thought to try yet but it would be interesting...also to hypnotist1, Frank, have you ever tried EFT?  Emotion Free Technique?  Very good to work with Reiki as well, gives person being treated via Reiki another form of healing they can do at home for themselves as well.

Blessings,
happygrl
"....and from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell die, Ron, die -- I'm just chucking them in the bin where they belong."

Ron Weasley, Order of the Phoenix

malganis

Quote from: happygrlNow this is something I haven't thought to try yet but it would be interesting...also to hypnotist1, Frank, have you ever tried EFT?  Emotion Free Technique?  Very good to work with Reiki as well, gives person being treated via Reiki another form of healing they can do at home for themselves as well.

Blessings,
happygrl

lol...i just thought about asking that when i woke up.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

laiana

I think being attuned to Reiki has helped me in an indirect way to project etc, since it has opened my energy ways a bit, but I couldn't tell you that healing with Reiki directly helps me OBE.

Yoga and relaxation has helped me just as much as Reiki I think.

Sepultura123