strange sensation

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulja_

in the middle of the night i suddenly wake up above my bed and im turning so crazy like i was in a mixer, i couldn control anymove and i always scream like someone is torturin me then a few sec later everything stop n fading and i was on my bed with my heart beatin so fast...
when i scream its like i was in a dream the voice are just in my head but i know it wasnt a dream i could see the diferent
the craziest part is when im screamin while im tunring like a mixer i felt im not alone in my room.. maybe it just in ma head
it hapened eevrey month but right now i dont feel this anymore
any one have experience this or know what it is because im just curious
sometime i think im posede or alien makin fun with me lol :aliendance:
Lost Somewhere In a Dream

MisterJingo

Quote from: Soulja_in the middle of the night i suddenly wake up above my bed and im turning so crazy like i was in a mixer, i couldn control anymove and i always scream like someone is torturin me then a few sec later everything stop n fading and i was on my bed with my heart beatin so fast...
when i scream its like i was in a dream the voice are just in my head but i know it wasnt a dream i could see the diferent
the craziest part is when im screamin while im tunring like a mixer i felt im not alone in my room.. maybe it just in ma head
it hapened eevrey month but right now i dont feel this anymore
any one have experience this or know what it is because im just curious
sometime i think im posede or alien makin fun with me lol :aliendance:

Have you been doing any OBE practice any time recently? Especially practice which involves swaying or spinning sensations (or even stuff which plays on tactile visualisation such as ROPE?)

Soulja_

nah i dont pratice any oobe but sometime the vibe or vibration sensation are just coming out from nowhere in midle on night sometime i oobe but i dont know if there were real cuz i dont have any proof beside of the girl room story

Sepultura123

Sorry but thats just look like trying to go on a OBE . Maybe you don't do it but maybe too your mind is full of Astrak Projection memory and you can't shove it out.

CFTraveler

Also, if your astral body is spinning (floating) directly above your physical body, then it would cause the 'feedback' that causes people to sense someone else- You were sensing yourself, and that causes fear which keeps growing as the feedback increases.  In that case, try to wake up (try to move your toe) or fly away from your body to another room.

Sepultura123

That make perfect sense CFTraveler , its intelligent when you see it in this point  :eek:

Soulja_

that make sense thanx for information guy