Using Technology

Previous topic - Next topic

illprotocol

I've been successful in manifesting technologies like cell phones in my OBEs. I often just imagine a cell phone in my pocket and pull one out. It increases communication and the visuals are often very fascinating. Do any of you often try to use technology? What have you done with it?

Bedeekin

A lightsaber is my favourite. This is from another thread...

I thought to create a light saber. I was in an area that I frequent quite a bit. When I first created it I held out my hand.. and nothing my hand was empty
I began to walk and something bumped off my hip it was the lightsaber - So expectation to have it appear in my hand... was overridden by my logic that a lightsaber should hang from a belt... like in the film.
I plucked it off the little clip... and studied it. It was weighted at the pommel.. and the machining was so pristine... it was quite heavy
I looked in the blade end and noticed there was a dark lens surrounded by a sort of ceramic inlay with little vents around the circumference
I decided to turn it on... so I tried clicking one of the switches.. or the one that looked right. I couldn't turn it on... then I noticed I had to slide it across sideways with the ball of my thumb. When it ignited... there was this initial shock that almost made me lose NPMR focus. The heat was tremendous... and the smell of burning air... like ozone was very apparent. One thing that really got me was that I was instantly afraid of it... very much like one would be holding a chainsaw... NOT like I would have thought in PMR 'it would be so cool to hold a lightsaber' lol
I swung it very carefully and realised the weighted pommel gave the impression the blade had weight... clever!! I walked up to a small tree and slashed it and cut the trunk clean in half. there was no resistance and the smell of burned wood was intense. The tree fell. I also noticed the blade ignited particles of dust in the atmosphere. I turned off the blade... and realised the end was still slightly warm. But not hot... this was evidently what the vents were for... ?? I walked away

When I looked back at the tree.. it had reset back to standing.

Astralzombie

All I can say is that this place is real to me. The more fantastical the experience, the less I like to speak of them.

I got to be the pilot in a simulated UFO. If I demonstrated some ability to not kill myself, I could have flown  the real thing.

Due to my excitement and bad nerves I could not stabilize the projection long enough to get it down. Not to mention that the simulated flight was in a compacted city. Their version of a sky rise reminded me of the Eiffel Tower where the support base was almost identical but the housing was a dome consisting of about 500 independent living quarters. I never actually saw the ground as it was heavily misted. But they lived in darkness and their entire "planet was artificial including the neon bright stars in their sky.

I never went into one but I had the distinct notion to not refer to them as apartments.

Anyways, back to the UFO. I can't remember what they called the craft but it was named after their numeric system so there really isn't a direct translation but it would be close to an F-16 type label.

The version I tried to pilot was also an antiquated version of there newest one which relied on totally different tech. This one was magnetically propelled and not capable of interstellar travel. Basically it generated it's own magnetic charge both internally and externally and used like charges for propulsion and hovered by creating opposite charges. This is actually a widely considered theory here. They said that if I was there in the physical, my brain could hemorrhage without a proper suit. This was due to the sudden change in the interior magnetic field and not the speed. They are unaffected by it.

One last thing, not that it matters but I also remember that it was a war craft.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

desert-rat

I have visualized my pocket full of money , some work would come in and I would make some money. One time I visualized  beer , and found about half a 30 pac. of bud light .  desert rat 

proyect_outzone

QuoteDo any of you often try to use technology? What have you done with it?

Funniest thing was, that i once played a computergame during an out of body experience. It was simple, but it worked. The simple game deviated from all games, which i know.

illprotocol

I tried the lightsaber last night. My little brother in the astral, (he is alive now, i usually only chill with alive people in the astral). anyways, my lil bro invited me to play weapons which is something we did when we were kids. We were at my old house, too. but i ended up breaking out the light saber, and this blue light came out of my hands. was amazin'

Lookedynamixhales

oh man will have try this one i haven't managed to fly yet so maybe i will imagine a jet pack :) or iron man suit ...i tried the iron man suit in a lucid dream i couldn't get in it :(

bridgy

:-D Ive got to try this, ive always thought about making one in real life.

Bedeekin

Quote from: illprotocol on March 01, 2013, 10:51:56
I tried the lightsaber last night. My little brother in the astral, (he is alive now, i usually only chill with alive people in the astral). anyways, my lil bro invited me to play weapons which is something we did when we were kids. We were at my old house, too. but i ended up breaking out the light saber, and this blue light came out of my hands. was amazin'

It took me a while to meditate and focus myself to create the lightsaber in my experience above. All it takes is a lot of practice.  :-)

illprotocol

I also succeeded in creating the greet lantern ring one evening.